Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

yeah, expect posts to not happen often, and are very short...I am GMing a roleplay with 30+ people in it -_-

on top of all of that... I will be gone the next 5 days to vacation in Florida...no comps allowed!

So sorry, just bear with me on this part, the slowness should be at most only 2 months, and i'll be back some Monday!

once again, very sorry, I'll try to post when I can!
Ok, YOu should try to leave your character in a neutral position then.

Yo~

Sorry for the delay, I was just thinking on what to do with Librarian Cat since he didn't leave his character in a neutral position, guess I'm just going to ignore his existence for the moment.

Do not despair Scarlet, Arson, Demmy, my post is for sure coming tonight.

Yo~

Sorry for the delay, I was just thinking on what to do with Librarian Cat since he didn't leave his character in a neutral position, guess I'm just going to ignore his existence for the moment.

Do not despair Scarlet, Arson, Demmy, my post is for sure coming tonight.
u kidding me? I thought I did ;-;

*beepboopbop*

Sorry for abscence, lot of irl things such as exams and my left shoulder got damaged ( and I'm left handed...) so writing for me is a pain right now.

Ok guys, I can kinda use my left arm now, just a bit but it's useful at least, so I'll posting soon. Again, I feel so sorry for the absence.

No big deal. I know what it's like not being able to use am arm, typing is very hard to do.

Aye, but well now I'm back into scene \(^-^/) my next post is coming tomorrow since it's 1 AM here (GTM -4) and I have school in the morning.

So my next post should be coming... Like tomorrow 4-5 PM GMT-4 ?

Aiyah. I'm so sorry, I forgot about Emanuel. I'll have to post for another time, since I'm pressed for time. Go senior year and assessments! *Cough

*waits until Kaze and Jax finish dat 'business'*

Double post for:

*bump*

I kinda want to give it a sandbox feel so you guys should know that if you want to create some sort of location you are free to do so, but major places (Important places and even countries) require my permission.

we'll since I was too bad to not put my character in a neutral position, Cirid's kinda just like 'wtf am I doin up here?*

heck, he's still climbing!

go fatty go!!!