Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

I've been thinking for quite a while already to revamp this. Some of the things written here seem pretty vague and I'd like to change them.

Any thoughts/ideas (I'm open to suggestions)?

I'll think about it, but maybe something more about the fantasy things you have on the first post like the runes and stuff.

Yea, also the things why people started "parkouring", I feel it as something... odd. Any ideas for a change?

"Are you trying to get on my bad side?"
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name:[/BCOLOR]
Shiro Kiyoshi

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Age:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
Male

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
2015-04-30%2B-%2B1

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Race: [/BCOLOR]
Amonis

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Faction: [/BCOLOR]
Wolves

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]City: [/BCOLOR]
Nigura

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Shiro is described in two words. Lazy and Critical. It is not uncommon for him to point out faults in others despite his own major flaw.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Occupation:[/BCOLOR]
Pizza Boy

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Brief Bio: [/BCOLOR]
Shiro went through school with a pessimistic attitude. He hated everything and everybody. Relationships were hard to hold together like a child's macaroni art project without glue. In general he was alone. However with all of his loneliness he did not fall too far from hope and instead raced back to it. Shiro found an interest in parkour by complete mishap. He was running late one day with a pizza and traffic was too crowded to get to the next street on time so he traveled on foot. Shiro ended up jumping over people and obstacles unknowingly practicing the art of parkour eventually he was clear to hop back on his board and then that's when he noticed the group watching him. Shiro was eventually approached by some friendly wolves and taken in.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sexual Orientation:[/BCOLOR]
Straight

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Extra:[/BCOLOR]
Shiro has a sweet tooth for hard candy and almost always has some type of it in his mouth.

Shiro Kiyoshi

Male

2015-04-30%2B-%2B1

Amonis

Wolves

Nigura

Shiro is described in two words. Lazy and Critical. It is not uncommon for him to point out faults in others despite his own major flaw.

Pizza Boy

Shiro went through school with a pessimistic attitude. He hated everything and everybody. Relationships were hard to hold together like a child's macaroni art project without glue. In general he was alone. However with all of his loneliness he did not fall too far from hope and instead raced back to it. Shiro found an interest in parkour by complete mishap. He was running late one day with a pizza and traffic was too crowded to get to the next street on time so he traveled on foot. Shiro ended up jumping over people and obstacles unknowingly practicing the art of parkour eventually he was clear to hop back on his board and then that's when he noticed the group watching him. Shiro was eventually approached by some friendly wolves and taken in.

Straight

Shiro has a sweet tooth for hard candy and almost always has some type of it in his mouth.
A new person O.O

There's a small flaw in your CS though, if you read the rules carefully, you 'll notice that I ask for a certain word to be written in the CS so I'm sure that you actually read the rules.

Shiro Kiyoshi

Male

2015-04-30%2B-%2B1

Amonis

Wolves

Nigura

Pizza Boy

Straight

GLAD to see you join us, Shiro!

Welcome to the rp!

I've been thinking about this rp and I came up with a few thoughts. I was thinking perhaps of a location where factions can meet up or at least their leaders for communication or some kind of sanctuary for them, considering the majority of the people are opposed to parkour they have a common goal despite if the factions have differences. And/Or some way of fast transportation to each city because it's hard to interact with just the people in your city when you might have someone in your faction in another city. Also, since it's the future and very technological, it might be nice to explain more about that. Like, specifically what they have nowadays such as fancy phones for easy communication or robots for the house, other such things. Just some idea's though, feel free to say yes, no, or possibly to any of them.

Welcome to the rp!

I've been thinking about this rp and I came up with a few thoughts. I was thinking perhaps of a location where factions can meet up or at least their leaders for communication or some kind of sanctuary for them, considering the majority of the people are opposed to parkour they have a common goal despite if the factions have differences. And/Or some way of fast transportation to each city because it's hard to interact with just the people in your city when you might have someone in your faction in another city. Also, since it's the future and very technological, it might be nice to explain more about that. Like, specifically what they have nowadays such as fancy phones for easy communication or robots for the house, other such things. Just some idea's though, feel free to say yes, no, or possibly to any of them.
Yea I've been thinking about that, but right now what worries me the most is the fantasy part, I want to do it without spoiling what I have in mind for the plot.

I don't know what you have in mind, to help you with that part.

I don't know what you have in mind, to help you with that part.
Maybe a part of your message got deleted, but I think it meant you wanted to help. Right? If that's the case, throw me a PM.

Yeah, sorry, sometimes my computer does this jumping thing were the cursor moves into another position and sometimes either deletes what I wrote or starts to write in the middle of a sentence. I'll send to a PM so we can discuss and see if I can help you with anything, if you'd like.

Yeah, sorry, sometimes my computer does this jumping thing were the cursor moves into another position and sometimes either deletes what I wrote or starts to write in the middle of a sentence. I'll send to a PM so we can discuss and see if I can help you with anything, if you'd like.
Go ahead, although, we won't be able to do much now since it's 1 AM for me... and I have school tomorrow (Finals!)

yeah just lazin' around cuz y'know: summer

yeah just lazin' around cuz y'know: summer
Ok, just wanted to get sure. Anyway, to all of you, right now I'm working with ScarletNova on some changes so don't expect me to post anytime soon, although, we might end within some weeks.

Hey guys, it seems Zackymas isn't going to be able to be on very much for a while, so I'll temporally be taking over. I'll be doing the skip and getting things moving. I'll also be controlling Zackymas's characters as best I can as well to keep things moving along. We're still working on revamping things but I'll be on my own for a bit with that too so it might come slow since I also don't have too much of time during my day to figure things out. Just keep posting away everyone! I'll get one up for my characters and Zack's as soon as I figure a few things out.

Last edited:
As my partner Scarlett said, I'll be off for a time. She will be in charge until I come back, I will be lurking in the OOC from time to time but nothing more.

The most probable is that I'll come back by rhe time this month ends.

Ok gonna post today.