Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

I shall get to posting soon ^^

Sorry for the delay X.X my internet was down.

MY POST IS COMING SOON!

I'll post tomorrow but I suggest we should try to find new people for this because it is hard to do much in this rp with just the four of us and half of our characters being in completely different cities.

So sorry for the short posts! I've got huge writer's block with this RP. I'm terribly sorry.

I'll post tomorrow but I suggest we should try to find new people for this because it is hard to do much in this rp with just the four of us and half of our characters being in completely different cities.
that's a sensible idea, also, I suggest we also have a co-gm

I am a co-gm, it's written on the beginning post on this thread if you're curious to see. :)

than do yo' thang *does a dance*

I know, at the start I thought it would work because of the huge amount of persons who got interested on it, but as you all know, most of them quit like one week after posting their CS, now I must recognize that I haven't been doing what I compromised myself to do in the first post when I created this RP, mostly because IRL issues and stuff, but I'll try to get on the line again.

Anyway, when we get to the "Plot Flower" (That's how I call it u.u) most of us will be forced to be in the same place... Well... not forced, but most of us'll be there because it gives more interaction possibilities.

So sorry for the short posts! I've got huge writer's block with this RP. I'm terribly sorry.
Don't worry, I've passed through that myself, just go out for a while, write some poems, play something, watch parkour videos on youtube. Just let it flow and then you'll see the results. Just keep it and never give up *^*b

My post is coming soon; other thing I must recognize is, I set the bar too high with the amount of players taking in count that there are four cities, right now the only I think we can do is to RP more on it to reach the Plot Flower and make the thing more... interesting, so more people will get interested on it~

I know, at the start I thought it would work because of the huge amount of persons who got interested on it, but as you all know, most of them quit like one week after posting their CS, now I must recognize that I haven't been doing what I compromised myself to do in the first post when I created this RP, mostly because IRL issues and stuff, but I'll try to get on the line again.

Anyway, when we get to the "Plot Flower" (That's how I call it u.u) most of us will be forced to be in the same place... Well... not forced, but most of us'll be there because it gives more interaction possibilities.

Don't worry, I've passed through that myself, just go out for a while, write some poems, play something, watch parkour videos on youtube. Just let it flow and then you'll see the results. Just keep it and never give up *^*b

My post is coming soon; other thing I must recognize is, I set the bar too high with the amount of players taking in count that there are four cities, right now the only I think we can do is to RP more on it to reach the Plot Flower and make the thing more... interesting, so more people will get interested on it~
too bad i cant reply until sunday :#

JUMP

Name: Jaxon Stonham

Appearance: [BCOLOR=#ffffff]
Shin+(Amnesia)+visual+novel+Hanamura+Mai+Mangaka+new+2013+anime+show+5+stars+animekida.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Race: Human

Faction: Falcons

City: Kahana

Personality: A generally cheerful fellow He loves interacting with other people, but hates causing problems. The kind of person who will break out a deck of cards to do a magic trick for children.

Brief Bio: From a young age, he was trying to run from people. He was abandoned by his family at the age of 10. He didn't want to be put into the system, so he ran from the orphanage. He was a street urchin most of his life, panhandling on the streets, stealing from shops, and running from the police and the system. It eventually caught up to him and he was put into Birch Hill Orphanage when he was 15. Two years later, he was walking in the street and saw a man sprinting across a rooftop and soaring through the air to the next. He wanted to fly too, so he tried it himself on a smaller scale. He fell two stories and broke an arm. The man who he saw flying came to his aid and taught him the art of flying. He has been considered an actual runner for the past 11 months.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra: Likes to gamble (dice, cards, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arsonwolf May you tell me how much time he has been into parkour? You wrote that he saw thef man when he was 14, but he is now 18, the fact tga you wrote jump tells me that you did read the rules, there I stated that characters cannot have more than a year of experience (excepting faction leaders).

Anyway, glad to see someone else interested in this, hope we can get along ^-^

PS: @Demmy you haven't moved your second character since the start of the RP ^-^;
PS2: Sorry for not posting, some things happened and I haven't been able to sit in a computer (I'm posting from phone)

@Arsonwolf May you tell me how much time he has been into parkour? You wrote that he saw thef man when he was 14, but he is now 18, the fact tga you wrote jump tells me that you did read the rules, there I stated that characters cannot have more than a year of experience (excepting faction leaders).

PS: @Demmy you haven't moved your second character since the start of the RP ^-^;
PS2: Sorry for not posting, some things happened and I haven't been able to sit in a computer (I'm posting from phone)
Oh must have missed that. I will fix that now

You going to reply?

JUMP

Name: Jaxon Stonham

Appearance: [BCOLOR=#ffffff]
Shin+(Amnesia)+visual+novel+Hanamura+Mai+Mangaka+new+2013+anime+show+5+stars+animekida.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Race: Human

Faction: Falcons

City: Kahana

Personality: A generally cheerful fellow He loves interacting with other people, but hates causing problems. The kind of person who will break out a deck of cards to do a magic trick for children.

Brief Bio: From a young age, he was trying to run from people. He was abandoned by his family at the age of 10. He didn't want to be put into the system, so he ran from the orphanage. He was a street urchin most of his life, panhandling on the streets, stealing from shops, and running from the police and the system. It eventually caught up to him and he was put into Birch Hill Orphanage when he was 15. Two years later, he was walking in the street and saw a man sprinting across a rooftop and soaring through the air to the next. He wanted to fly too, so he tried it himself on a smaller scale. He fell two stories and broke an arm. The man who he saw flying came to his aid and taught him the art of flying. He has been considered an actual runner for the past 11 months.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra: Likes to gamble (dice, cards, etc.)
Accepted~

PS: Preparing my post @Librarian Cat

Well, I haven't played her simply because there didn't seem to be anyone else to RP with. It's a bit difficult RPing with myself at times.

Well, I haven't played her simply because there didn't seem to be anyone else to RP with. It's a bit difficult RPing with myself at times.
We can fix that :3

Your character is in Manaki right? So do Tsuri and Jinx, Day end is coming soon to Manaki so next Manaki day I'll get sure to meet your character ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ

@loviebeest @Tone Deaf are you guys alive?

ummm...k

i'll post tomato tomorroow

@Arsonwolf It seems like you gave your character a lot experience... only one year of training isn't enough to do such things, so I would recommend you to decrease a bit his... agility? Don't worry, we are going to do a one-two months time skip for training so after that you can go back to his original state.