Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

Ok guys, I'm back, totally back.

1- @ShiroKiyoshi I recommend you to introduce your character... soon.
2- Get ready guys becasue time skip is coming whichever you want it or not.
3- Some interesting things will happen after and during the time skip so I'd recommend you to keep an eye open ;)

Ok guys, I'm back, totally back.

1- @ShiroKiyoshi I recommend you to introduce your character... soon.
2- Get ready guys becasue time skip is coming whichever you want it or not.
3- Some interesting things will happen after and during the time skip so I'd recommend you to keep an eye open ;)
k i hope they are so kewl

I suppose now that Zackymas is back, I can just post for my characters and the thing that will start a big part of the main plot (if he still wants me to unless he wants to now instead) since now that I don't have to wait for a response to be able to play Kaze.

I suppose now that Zackymas is back, I can just post for my characters and the thing that will start a big part of the main plot (if he still wants me to unless he wants to now instead) since now that I don't have to wait for a response to be able to play Kaze.
I'd love if you PMed me what you were doing about the main plot, Scarlet.

Yeah, that's fine with me.

Cool. Would they be in the forest again or somewhere else?

Anything is fine with me, you can pick where they are at if you'd like.

@Zackymas
Sorry, man. I've been super busy lately. I won't start posting again til I have my shit together

Sorry that my post wasn't much, I had a bit of writers block and couldn't think of much.

I'm sorry, but this roleplay I will be dropping out, my reasoning is IRL things have made it hard for me to catch up, and this RP is rather busy with things, my hurt brain cannot catch up with, I'm so sorry, but please, have so much fun! It looks like it anyways! ^^

I'm sorry, but this roleplay I will be dropping out, my reasoning is IRL things have made it hard for me to catch up, and this RP is rather busy with things, my hurt brain cannot catch up with, I'm so sorry, but please, have so much fun! It looks like it anyways! ^^
Don't worry, because I'm closing this. I'll be asking a Mod to close both threads as soon as I can.

@ScarletNova @Demmy @Arsonwolf @ShiroKiyoshi

This RP started awesome. With the right foot, but it just died, and I wasn't willing to accept it. Guess it's time to just let it go. It's very probable, however, that I'll remake it even better :D and be sure, all of you, that you will be first ones to know. Thanks for being at my side with this zombie, I really appreciate it.

Due to IRL events, I won't be appearing on Iwaku for at least a month.

See ya'.

Best Regards

Zackymas~