Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

maybe tomorow

Just to make clear @Arsonwolf ; Kaze is the fastest runner in the world. (Since he is the leader of the Wolves; same goes for the other leaders and their respective abilities related to the faction), so if want to leave you behind... I'll :v :v :v Anyway, good to see you post, I may reply tomorrow since I'm pretty tired at the moment (12 AM here).

@ScarletNova you still with us?
@Librarian Cat you there?
@DaniTKB still with us? I imagine no, so if you don't reply in the next week I'll have to officially drop out your character.

I'm gonna start purging this RP from all the dead players, I just can't keep watching all the MIAs.

Yeah, I'm still here. Though not really much to say for my characters now. Mira is at home since it's night, you can probably put it to the next day. And, Jinx I can't really do anything with right now either.

Almost forgot Arson; we hace this problem before, remember your character's experience, it's supposed that someone with Jax's experience shouldn't be able to even climb up a building, and when I say building I mean almost a tower of departaments. Anyway, a two month time skip is coming soon as you all know. It's supposed that we should all use it for training, this also means that you won't be training alone, so pretty much all of us will be doing colabs with the one supposed to train us. Ex: Me and Scarlet because Tsuri is going to be trained by Jinx.

@ScarletNova waiting for your post~

Anyway, when do you all want the 2 months time skip gets into?

Are you guys planning to do some plots? I don't want this to be a straight forward line to what I planned.

PD: Going to set up an ad whenever I get to a pc.

Yeah I'll post shortly, I forgot you posted.

I was waiting for @Demmy to post but I guess I can just reply as Jinx for now.

Oh, got that~

Just curiosity, may you guys tell me your zone times? Most of the time I see Scarlet connected when here is 1-2 AM x.x (GMT-4 here)

I'm on Eastern Time for the United States, I just get on kind of at awkward times. Usually, from 12:00 am to 3:00 am Eastern Time.

Sorry for not replying. I've been at camp and I am too tired to reply right now. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow.

you thought I died!

NO I'm POSTING!!!

POSTED

explosion.gif~c200

Hopefully we'll get some more people again.