Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

@Zackymas
Right. My bad. I will tone it down a bit. Sorry. Fixed the last post. Will keep lower skill in mind in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zackymas
Hey. I would like to make another character. Lemme know if I messed anything up on this one.

Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag.jpg

Name: Rango Saile

Race: Human

Faction: Tigers

City: Kahana

Personality: Incredibly cheerful and friendly guy. Would never hurt anyone and never has hurt anyone that he has stolen from.

Brief Bio: Randy "Rango" Saile was born on the streets of Kahana where his mother and father raised him in alley ways and homeless shelters. When his mother died in the winter after his 11th birthday, his father taught him the art of stealing. That is how he always viewed it. When he turned 16, his father sent him to live with his uncle and his cousin to "chase dreams." on his 17th birthday, his cousin, who had been a runner for four years. After a nasty fall, his cousin was left in a wheel chair and taught Rango how to run since he couldn't.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra:
Gets violent when people mess with the little family he has left.

JUMP

I thought about this when I read Arsonwolf's new character was going to be a tiger, but someone might need to become that faction's leader since the one who was originally it's leader hasn't rped on this role-play in a long time.

@Arsonwolf Aceepted~

Scarlet, I agree with you; I'm going to PM the supposed leader to know if he/she'll be part of this.

brah, I got lots of testing to do. sorry, but it'll have to wait for right now until im all balanced.

Yo, like @Librarian Cat 'll be off for a while, we must keep moving, @Arsonwolf I'll interact with your character soon, @ScarletNova @Demmy Same goes for you two, just try to not forget about this :) I'll do an ad soon and a thread in the Interest (?) section.

Yo, like @Librarian Cat 'll be off for a while, we must keep moving, @Arsonwolf I'll interact with your character soon, @ScarletNova @Demmy Same goes for you two, just try to not forget about this :) I'll do an ad soon and a thread in the Interest (?) section.
Actually, I'm working on my post right now, but I'm on my phone, so it might be a while

Actually, I'm working on my post right now, but I'm on my phone, so it might be a while
So, Ok, don't push yourself too much, I'll post now in reply to Arsonwolf's post but you can keep writing the same since technically, I don't say something to your character in this post.

I don't think I'll be able to forget about this. But if I ever do, just tag me, please?

I don't think I'll be able to forget about this. But if I ever do, just tag me, please?
Perfect~

Please, could you leave your character in a situation I could actually meet her? You know like in a store or something, because you just left her going out of her house.

@Zackymas sorry it was late, but I posted it!

Ah, yes, of course. So, very sorry. Question, though. Which character am I actually going to RP with?

Ah, yes, of course. So, very sorry. Question, though. Which character am I actually going to RP with?
Uh? You are using Illia (I think that's her name, not sure x.x) to RP with me in Manaki (I'm Tsuri) and you are using the male one to RP with ScarletNova in Nigura...

EDIT: I'll post tomorrow since is 12 am for me right now x.x

Oki, thank you.

I now realise that question wasn't very clear. I was meant to ask who you were going to use.

@Librarian Cat the shoe thing was for Arsonwolf, I didn't want to take it into scene til he replied but he did so... I would be pleased if you delete that part (Ya know, just that small sentence).

I'll be posting soon (Maybe tomorrow late) since I have tests in the school and some other personal issues.

yeah, expect posts to not happen often, and are very short...I am GMing a roleplay with 30+ people in it -_-

on top of all of that... I will be gone the next 5 days to vacation in Florida...no comps allowed!

So sorry, just bear with me on this part, the slowness should be at most only 2 months, and i'll be back some Monday!

once again, very sorry, I'll try to post when I can!