Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

Wait would a hovering cart and or board be alright in this setting?

@Librarian Cat @Arsonwolf @ScarletNova @Demmy @ShiroKiyoshi Okay guys, I want you to be sincere with me. Have you lost the interest? I know it started all wrong, and I won't feel bad if it ends all wrong. I just want to know because I don't want to force anyone who isn't interested.

If yes, I'll just ask a mod to close the thread, then I'll think more on it and perhaps try again.

I am. I just get writers block everytime I look at the IC thread. I'm trying to read it, but I'm starting to work now.

@Zackymas
Just posted the other day. I've been real busy lately. I'm definitely still interested

I'm still interested, I just have some trouble coming up with something to write with how things are going right now. Once we get into everything else, I'll be able to write more.

Okay guys, thanks.
still here, interest lowered due to no interactions, and being in like, 8 billion roleplays at once. But I will still post, don't expect any to be big though.

I'll be making a post after Arsonwolf posts that starts to add some things in for the main plot so it will make the post a bit longer, though for some of the characters it will probably be still short.

I'll work on him when I'm done typing up another character C: If there's still room, of course ^^
This is almost dead and trying to crawl out of it, OF COURSE THERE'S ROOM! I'll see what you make tomorrow, 3 AM here so I'mI'm going to pass out.

Gah, I can't join this xD Turns out I'm about to goon vacation... Good idea, though ^^

I've got an idea for a post! But, I need to review a few things and is the wolves leader still active?

Yeah, Zackymas's character Kaze who I am playing currently is still active, he is the leader of the wolves.