Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YuriLucien Okay, thank you :)

Alsoooo, how many stars would telekinesis need to at least lift up a standard car with us only having ten stars to use for each thing? Three? Four? More? xD
@Dante the Unforgiven I think more havoc could be caused if the abilities moved along with the soul. >;)

@circe As much detail is really up to you. XD I'm more about the fun of the characters interacting. And you don't need add a lot of history really. I'm a very chill GM.

Stars? I'm getting confused

So, for the occupations/roles that we would be able to create, I'd assume we would have to pass it through you @YuriLucien to make sure it's relevant to the plo? Orrrrrr

Yeah what occupation would make sense or relevancy for this rp? So I know what to put Diligence as. Like maybe a CSI Agent or something? Forensics Scientist?

@YuriLucien And I say go for Humility XD.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Well, you got an underground gang, but you also have some detectives. Maybe some people who work in the law enforcement area or health management. Perhaps your character works for the gang as a "consultant" for the black market, sells black market contraband, or does organ trades, or perhaps is an arms dealer? Lots of options! :D

Well, you got an underground gang, but you also have some detectives. Maybe some people who work in the law enforcement area or health management. Perhaps your character works for the gang as a "consultant" for the black market, sells black market contraband, or does organ trades, or perhaps is an arms dealer? Lots of options! :D
Yeah I know. I think Diligence being Forensics Scientist would be perfect for him. Always busy trying to analyze things and everything and all that. It would fit his personality. So hope I can do that for him XD.

And my two will be up sunday so we can discuss relationships between my chars and your girl^^/

I added roles and occupations to get the plot going. XD You guys can create any roles and/or occupations you like. ;3 You guys don't need my go ahead if there's a role you want.

And yes, @Crimson smile that role is all yours! ;3

And I am thinking I'll claim Humility. XD

Also, the charts are just there so no abilities are over-powered, but I'm not a strict GM. It's just a structure base. I'm not gonna have a fit if it's not exactly followed. XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Also, photobucket is being a pain and keeps logging me out. DX I have pics for the locations. I may have to make them an attachment until PB starts cooperating. <.<

Reactions: Katori
I added roles and occupations to get the plot going. XD You guys can create any roles and/or occupations you like. ;3 You guys don't need my go ahead if there's a role you want.

And yes, @Crimson smile that role is all yours! ;3

And I am thinking I'll claim Humility. XD

Also, the charts are just there so no abilities are over-powered, but I'm not a strict GM. It's just a structure base. I'm not gonna have a fit if it's not exactly followed. XD
Well then Diligence is a Forensics Scientist^^.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Any way Pride could be a politician or Large CEO? @YuriLucien

Last edited:
I like the idea of Pride being a politician :3

[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_m7uiwsUxkw1qeitqh_zps2sp4ibj9.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sin/Virtue: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Greed[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]True Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mammon || Avaritia[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Earth Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicklaus "Nick" Galaxy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]True Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[spoili]
[/spoili]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Earth Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
tumblr_m2ap8my2tP1qa1id2o2_r1_500_zpsey0wbed2.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]True Age:[/BCOLOR]
"Pretty old"

[BCOLOR=transparent]Earth Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]25[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]For an entity that's supposed to encompass the very nature of mortal greed and thirst for material possession Mammon had always preferred being an 'entrepreneur' of sorts. Sure in the beginning it was fun hoarding a bunch of random shiny objects but that quickly lost luster after a century or two. Eventually he learned to pick his investments carefully judging by usefulness, benefits, and most importantly profitability. But old habits really do die hard as he's more than once been privy to bending his own rules for the more exceptional cases. The rare, the few, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]special [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]cases[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] that was worth a possible spot in his collection.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course just because he flourished as a businessman doesn't mean he limited himself to only that specific role. His flexibility allowed him to take on mostly anything that he had enough interest in pursuing. Machiavellism being one of many, many others. Spreading it's ideals through a certain diplomat's book to infect the impressionable mortals.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In his human state he's surprisingly nonchalant for the lack of a better word. Time is a mortal limit and literally having eternity to share with me, myself, and I has loosened him up a bit. Meaning that he takes a considerable amount of risks, calculated but still risks. As Nick Galaxy he plays the role of a sarcastic psychologist. A fitting title for his brand of dry humor, snarky remarks, and witty comebacks. His forte however lies in his knack for spontaneity, centuries of cultivated shrewdness, and just being a general smartass. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's no secret that Nick had a rough past. Not necessarily when he was a child as he had the pleasure of growing up in your typical all-american white picket fence neighborhood. In fact he had a great childhood and an even better time in high school where he was lucky enough to meet the love of his life and soon to be wife. Everything seemed to be going his way with the upcoming wedding, budding employment, and a much needed vacation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wind turbulence as concerning as it may sound isn't as life threatening or dangerous as a few rattling cups and spilled coffee makes it seem. In fact it would be theoretically unlikely for a plane to ever be forcefully pushed out of its destination no matter how strong the winds. In this case theory couldn't stop the plane Nick boarded from dropping into the nearest ocean or his parents from joining the hundreds that drowned in the wreckage. It was no short of a miracle that he had survived but that didn't help lighten the trauma.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He'd had his fair share of clients with depression but experiencing it for himself was an entirely different experience. It was emotionally debilitating, weighing on his conscious until it was taking all he had just to get up in the morning. It wasn't just affecting him however but his job, his life, and his loved ones. The final push was when his betrothed left him. After the accident the funeral, the press, and the hospital bill pushed the wedding date a considerable amount of time back. She was supportive and understanding but there's only so much a person can take being shut out and ignored before they leave themselves. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It took a 5 months of being alone before he attempted to take his own life. But even in that he found failure as he instead fell into coma. But lo and behold another miracle occurred as not even 2 months passed before he regained consciousness. Unfortunately he had also acquired a minor case of amnesia being unable to remember certain events of his life. At the very least it did get rid of his depression and most agree that he's changed quite a bit. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Almost like he became an entirely different person.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Since then he's recovered completely and even acquired a steady occupation as an investigative psychologist with a reputation of being a certain detectives unofficial partner. More recently his younger sister, Star has moved in with him after their grandmother's funeral.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unpredictability[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shrewd[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Self-preservation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ambition[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adaptable[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Perceptive[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Compulsive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cynical[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Controlling[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Obsessive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Self-Indulgent[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Critical[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Horror movies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pizza Rolls or Pizza in general[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Disgustingly sweet coffee & flowering tea[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] A challenge (homicides, multiple manslaughter, the 'good stuff')[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mind games in the most literal sense[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The unusual, estranged, & unique[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Secrets[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Boredom & by extension boring people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sentimentality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ignorance (ironically)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Liabilities[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pity parties[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Consolation prizes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Promises[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Preset Ability: Mind Hack - The special ability to manipulate and trick, using telepathy and illusions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra Ability: Sensory Deprivation - Oh boy I wonder what this one does.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Skills: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Quick comprehension[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Exploitation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interpersonal [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eidetic Memory[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Multitasking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Relations:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Star Galaxy || The Little Monster[/BCOLOR]
[spoili][BCOLOR=transparent]It might not seem like it now but in the past these two were every bit as close as siblings could get. Nick, the doting older brother and Star, the spoiled but sweet younger sister. Unfortunately after he went to college their bond slowly cooled as his busy schedule caused their weekly phone calls to dwindle until it was only on holidays did they get to exchange snippets of words and superficial small talk. When the 'incident' happened what ever was left of their relationship shattered into torn up bits of broken trust and resentment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And now because of a series of events they had to once again live under the same roof. From what Mammon had seen in his brief glimpses of Nick's short life he expected a pliable, most likely naive little girl. What he got was a bitchy teen with a serious attitude problem. And hey he got it. Her only brother tried to end his life because he tragically lost both of his parents but so conveniently forgot he had a sister going through nearly the exact same thing. That would normally piss anyone off. It's just that he really didn't sign up to be on the receiving end of her pent up grudge for a soul that didn't even exist anymore.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For now they've at least built up some sort of a tenuous truce. If he didn't mess with her she would steer clear of him. Win, win. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Marina Upshur|| Runaway Bride[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili]Marina Upshur, Nick's high school sweetheart and ex-fiance or who Mammon ironically refers to as the "Runaway Bride". The Sin had been there right at the moment she began to doubt and the time she packed her bags and left. Honestly it was like watching the season finale of a watered down soap opera. From what everyone said (or thought) Marina was a real catch, caring and supportive with a beautiful face to boot. But something about leaving her suicidal fiance and 'love of her life' didn't exactly sell Mammon on the idea.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leron Andrews || Hater #1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili]From the moment Nick was employed in his department Leron took an immediate dislike to the man. Most people found his antagonistic attitude towards the fresh meat to be a bit over the top considering they've never even met. Mammon on the other hand just found it amusing.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]906 || Jack of all undead[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili]One of a kind specialty item in Mammon's collection, 906 is the very first and currently the only resurrected undead that the necromancer had most recently brought back to existence. For the past year he had been building up an image of a well-known and infamous hacker that reigns over the city network of Dyleth. Any digital info, transaction, or data went through his hard drives. What no one didn't know was that he was only a puppet strung along by an anonymous puppeteer that was perfectly fine pulling the strings in the dark.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bongo || Local Hellcat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili]No, Bongo is not actually a cat from hell but she sure is a feral alley cat with a penchant for biting, scratching, and anything else in between. She's the closest living being Mammon is genuinely close with.[/spoili][/BCOLOR]

Abraxas || Brax
[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hate is a very strong word so Mammon prefers to call their relationship mutual dislike. From the very beginning these two had just never been able to see eye to eye. One preferring solitude and the other despising idleness. Which is perfectly normal considering everyone has that special someone they want shipped halfway across the universe. The only difference this time is that they both have to deal with one another for the rest of their damned existence. At the very least they can prolong the inevitable by avoiding the other like a bitter ex wife but due to their primary profession they are eventually forced to interact. The result: painfully strained small talk or a boxing match of verbal abuse.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Under all the pretenses however Mammon admittedly doesn't dislike everything about his fellow sin. For example as irksome as their verbal battles can be he finds it immensely amusing. If anyone could counter his witty bullshit it was Abraxas. He even admires the latter's unobstructed persona, conforming to no ones ideals but his. Of course he'd either be dead or dying before he admits it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation/Role:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Detective's Right-Hand Man[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Technically" an investigative psychologist but with his strange hours and 'on-call services' he's acts more like a freelancer than anything else.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I'll get there. Eventually.[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_m8475txNYp1r76lino1_500_zpshdxcrbe4.gif

Last edited:
I'm still stumped on these histories x-x

I'm still stumped on these histories x-x
Same here. I kind of just winged it but for all I know it may seem a bit too modern for a 2055 dystopian society.

@Explodinator @Dante the Unforgiven @circe @Isomia.n @Shayla @Crimson smile @JTJ The Phenom⭐™ @Quintessence @ObsidianNyx

Quick update for ya'll! <3

IC -The IC will be up Monday.

Roles - Yes! Pride can most definitely be a politician. Good chance for him to have ties with the detective... or maybe Gang leader--who I've promoted to Criminal Master Mind. XD You guys can really pick anything you want. Consider it okayed. ;3

History - These don't have to be fully fleshed out. It's just an option. ;3 You can add N/A ot TBA if you don't want to fill it out.

Charts for Abilities - This is really just a guideline, as I had questions about the extent of abilities. I'm not super picky and don't like to dictate players' characters. For instance, four stars for Telekinesis would probably give Chasity the ability to move a jet. One star, she could move a car.

Plotting - Seriously, feel free to plot away if you have ideas! Also, it's okay for you to do the unexpected. Let's say Wrath wants to start destroying the Dyleth Department of Justice--he can--without my permission. Character death (or anything that forces another character unable to be played by his/her player) needs to be discussed between the parties involved and me. (so I know it was okayed XD )

Co-GM - I am excited to announce that @circe is our new CO-GM! <33 If anyone wants the last spot for a CO-GM, please PM me. ;3

I love not having to write boring histories~
Thankyousomuch

Reactions: Daz and Isomia.n
Status
Not open for further replies.