Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh yay! Lawl <3

Thank you for having me, @YuriLucien!

ANYONE WANNA PLOT RELATIONSHIPS?! 8D

I don't do that the star thing. I am always accommodating and realistic with my abilities :) If that is an issue. @YuriLucien

If that is the case, I would prefer not to use it either, since I feel I am realistic with my abilities as well. :P

Ahhhhh yay! Lawl <3

Thank you for having me, @YuriLucien!

ANYONE WANNA PLOT RELATIONSHIPS?! 8D
tumblr_lhz0y2o9gj1qfpzem.gif~c200

I've been lowkey trying to figure out a way to get involved with the underground gang without getting involved (at least not yet) with the underground gang if that makes any sense. And being friendly with the leaders prisoner and detective//partner ex sounds...really weird but you wanna plot anyways??

Since Christmas Tomorrow... my two guys will be up Monday. And I don't even know how to use stars. My chars powers always have a link to the full thing and I always write it what they can and can't do yet so yeah. No OP over here @YuriLucien

^ What everyone else said about the stars D:
Not to mention Sloth is literally too lazy to really use them.
Aside from one when he's 'hungry', but even that will never be OP

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@YuriLucien also since Aura Manipulation is my all time favorite power XD. I will link it and people might see that it could be op since it's a seven part connected power (makes since once cs is up) but I know how to make it work for my chars since I love that power and Aura Manipulation is the best power ever.

tumblr_lhz0y2o9gj1qfpzem.gif~c200

I've been lowkey trying to figure out a way to get involved with the underground gang without getting involved (at least not yet) with the underground gang if that makes any sense. And being friendly with the leaders prisoner and detective//partner ex sounds...really weird but you wanna plot anyways??
Sounds great! xD To the PMs!

Are one of the virtues missing on the front page list?
I see 6? Not seven.

Granted, I am pretty sleepy atm..

NVM its at the bottom in another post

@ObsidianNyx I take it you saw Charity in the next post?

Reactions: ObsidianNyx
@Dante the Unforgiven
I'm making Sloth a ghost writer, and since Pride will be a politician if yc ever needs a speech or something written feel free to call him

Reactions: Dante
@YuriLucien Don't know if I am feeling Forensics Guy anymore. Maybe CSI Agent... or CIA. I don't know. But I know he will be working for the Government because he's Diligence lol and hardworking determined bastard is something he will be. But going to bed so talk Monday when I work on sheets and Merry Christmas.

@YuriLucien Don't know if I am feeling Forensics Guy anymore. Maybe CSI Agent... or CIA. I don't know. But I know he will be working for the Government because he's Diligence lol and hardworking determined bastard is something he will be. But going to bed so talk Monday when I work on sheets and Merry Christmas.
No worries! Sounds good and Merry Christmas! ;3

Also, guys, Humility is going to be a male Virtue born into a female body. XD

We need to discuss the gang leader and my character @YuriLucien :P

How 'imprisoned' is she? Can she move around freely with some sort of supervision/guards or is she more confined to one space?

Reactions: YuriLucien
We need to discuss the gang leader and my character @YuriLucien :P

How 'imprisoned' is she? Can she move around freely with some sort of supervision/guards or is she more confined to one space?
I had originally meant she was in prison wit/beside the Gang Leader, by the detective, but this idea is way more fun! I'm thinking she's under secret supervision while he forces her to give intimate info about the detective.. So Chasity will be living her "everyday life", while reporting every night to the Crime Lord. He's gonna be really terrible, sorry. He will also enjoy coaxing the Detective.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
TO CLEAR UP CONFUSION:
The star system implemented herebis a means of scaling ability power to prevent any character from becoming too op. Each character has ten stars, which can be distributed amongst [Main ability, extra ability, endurance, stamina, Cleric/Necromancer] in any combination. More stars in an ability = more powerful ability.
@JTJ The Phenom⭐™ @ObsidianNyx

TO CLEAR UP CONFUSION:
The star system implemented herebis a means of scaling ability power to prevent any character from becoming too op. Each character has ten stars, which can be distributed amongst [Main ability, extra ability, endurance, stamina, Cleric/Necromancer] in any combination. More stars in an ability = more powerful ability.
@JTJ The Phenom⭐™ @ObsidianNyx
I already understood exactly how the star system worked, but thank you. Just not a fan of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.