Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
The no was cap'ed. I assumed I was being yelled at.

What kind of muffins are we talking here? Because banana nut is amazing.
I do that all the time XD

The three paragraph rule.

Ah, consider it gone! I'm more in for the fun! XD And I will update asap guys!

Thanks for being patient! <3

The three paragraph rule.

I don't mind a one paragraph minimum, if you still want one. :)

I do that all the time XD
tumblr_o931e4etZ91tn9inco1_540.jpg

So, I would like throw out there that I'm not working on my CS in here, as I like to put it up when it's completely finished. If it's okay, can my girl have telekinesis as her extra ability? @YuriLucien

And before I forget, since you're having trouble with the computer, have you considered getting a couple co-GMs, or at least one?

Last edited:
And what's the "earth" age range going to be??? Because I like making old people and planned for my girl to be around 29 to 32... >.>

Also, do we refer back to our true age or our Earth age when we're writing history?

Last edited:
How dystopian are we talking here? Do you by any chance have reference images? Or setting description (terrain, climate, location example) in the works?
They may prove to be very helpful when fleshing out bios.

Also, when a sin revives someone, does that person know that they are undead and cursed with said sin? As in, are sins responsible for them? "Own" them in some way, observe them for a far, or leave them/rarely make contact, and if they do only the sin knows what transpired?

Or is all of that up to us and our respective characters?

Ignore the above. Misread something lol

yissss Justin ~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@ObsidianNyx When you say "revive", do you mean rebirth or possession?

Nvm i misread something.
Now then...are all sins aware of one anothers presence, and an organized group (since they are meant to corrupt)? Or do you envision them doing their own thing?

@YuriLucien

Last edited:
"It was Pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels."

male-model-andrei-andrei.jpg

• Sin: Pride
    True Name: Lucifer
    Earth Name: Alec Drayson
    True Age: Unknown
    Earth Age: 27
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 185
    Preset Ability: Undying Worth: Has the ability to open the Gateway to the Underworld and control natural disasters.
    Extra Ability: Pain Inducement - The ability to cause pain of nearly any kind simply by being within a certain distance of the target(s). The power can be more effective to one Pride is able to physically touch as well as through physical contact have the ability to learn about one's emotional pains and scars. This ability can be lethal if he so chooses.
    Sexuality/Alignment: Bi-Sexual

• Features:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Features(5 or more):[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Cunning/Intelligent/Calculating/ Charming/ Charismatic/ Seductive/ Ambitious[/BCOLOR]

Flaws:

Flaws(5 or more):
    Egotistical/ Possessive/ Selfish/ Prideful/ Power Hungry/ Unforgiving

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: The color Violet, Horses, Weak minded people, Sex, Coffee, Whiskey, Tea, Piano, Lust[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: "Purity" , Clerics, Virtues, Wild Animals, Being touched by most people, Mortals[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Lust, His own Pride and Ego[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Flawless Liar, A jewel in the eyes of the people, In Athletic Shape, His words are his weapons, Has a strong chain of connections keeping him well informed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Skills:[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Driving[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Speaking/Manipulating/Intimidating/Blackmail/ Playing the System/Debating[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Psychology[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Information Gathering[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Highly Educated and well versed in many (more used/popular) languages[/BCOLOR]

• Relationship: Lust - Lover

Friends: Open
    Enemies: The Virtues

• Bio/History (Underworld):
    Lucifer's true form appears to be that of a fallen angel with striking purple eyes and blackish purple tinted wings with the body and features of perfection but what separates him from just otherworldly beauty is that of the power he possesses not just in his own grasp but that of his control over others. He has never had difficulty turning the most vicious of rivals or enemies into willing slaves and all know the power his tongue wields. He has always lived in luxury and on a throne of power as well as whispered into the ears of leaders of many nations amongst the world over the centuries.

Bio/History (Earth):
    On Earth, Pride chose a young man already in the life of luxury but who was only barely enjoying and using his talents and families connections and power. Soon after inhabiting the man he rose quickly in the eyes of the public as a well educated kind charismatic man that would help push the populace's economic and future standing. Quickly becoming a phenomenon and well known figure even pushing his power into the white house aiming to become a congressman in the following years ahead. While he is well liked and known people often can see him interacting with Fashion CEO, Fallon Grace Kincaid in more than friendly measures. Currently Alec Drayson lives in his family's exotic manor with high degrees of constant security.

Last edited:
I wanted to know if my extra ability could be Telekinesis? @YuriLucien

Reactions: Katori
Are these sins and virtues just different people? Not in a group together of any sort?

Sad because no one has taken gang leader or detective yet ;_;

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
@YuriLucien -Lead Detective at D.Y.P.D.-
Insignia: Terra
Unknown Ability: Clairvoyance
Can I get this char too? Didn't know it was up for grabs xD.

YES YOU MAY I mean... I would love it if you could get it bcus reasons... >>

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.