Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah I don't know what to do for my guy since there is a lot of things that need to be made clear. Do the Sins all know each other? Do the Sins know the identities of the Virtues and vice versa?

• Love
Reactions: Obsidian Miscreant
Any sins want to plot connections/relationships?
I have Sloth, and while probably not one to be actively seen a lot, I can picture him with a few friends or acquaintances.
Although how close they are depends on whether or not Sins and/or Virtues are even envisioned to be close to those of their own kind.

Same for anyone who may have a Virtue.
Sins and Virtues can mingle freely, I hope? No clue yet

I have Sloth, and while probably not one to be actively seen a lot, I can picture him with a few friends or acquaintances.
Although how close they are depends on whether or not Sins and/or Virtues are even envisioned to be close to those of their own kind.

Id be happy to talk in more detail after I work more on my Charrie

Id be happy to talk in more detail after I work more on my Charrie
Awesome~
Haven't even begun work on mine since there is way too many things I deem important
that I need to know before giving the creation of MC my undivided attention.

Hopefully the vision I have of Sloth doesn't fade before more information is shared.

If Yuri answers questions and all can discuss relationship between Sloth and Diligence seeing as they are the opposite of one another.

• Love
Annnd, I have updated the Guidelines, Abilities and Claims! Everyone is noted for their claim and (for those who have already decided) extra ability! This should answer most of your questions. I will now finish up the setting and world. :3

@circe co-GMs would totally be great! If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to create two slots for co-GMs! \(*^*)/

@ObsidianNyx Sins and Virtues can mingle just like anyone. :3 Of course, their Leader may not be too happy with it. XD

@Dante the Unforgiven
Sins and Virtues can almost sense another is nearby and once they lay eyes on another, they recognize a sin as a sin or virtue as a virtue, but don't know which particular sin/virtue.

Example:

Greed walks down the street and bumps into Kindness. Greed knows Kindness is a Virtue, but which one? Same for Kindness. Gotta have some mysteries. ;3

If a Sin meets a Sin, they recognize which Sin it is. Same goes for Virtue meets Virtue.

@YuriLucien
Thank you!
Also Sloth's extra ability is 'Energy Drain: The ability to steal the energy of those around them. Using it as sustenance.'
And may I ask for a description of where this is all taking place?
Just how Dystopian is the setting (climate, terrain, location, etc)?

Also just dawned on me that your Virtue would probably be the best person for my Sin to 'feed' from.
@JTJ The Phenom⭐™
Full of energy waiting to be stolen~

• Love
@YuriLucien
Thank you!
Also Sloth's extra ability is 'Energy Drain: The ability to steal the energy of those around them. Using it as sustenance.'

Also just dawned on me that your Virtue would probably be the best person for my Sin to 'feed' from.
@JTJ The Phenom⭐™
My pleasure! And I shall add that to cast! I am currently working on that now, but in short think of a more corrupt Gotham with technology a few years in advance to ours. No acid rain, though--unless Humility decides otherwise. XD

Reactions: ObsidianNyx
My pleasure! And I shall add that to cast! I am currently working on that now, but in short think of a more corrupt Gotham with technology a few years in advance to ours. No acid rain, though--unless Humility decides otherwise. XD
Thank you again for clearing all of that up :]

You missed a lot of questions @YuriLucien

Here are the other ones:

And what's the "earth" age range going to be??? Because I like making old people and planned for my girl to be around 29 to 32... >.>

Also, do we refer back to our true age or our Earth age when we're writing history?

My character is also a prisoner to the gang leader.

Last edited:
@YuriLucien
Thank you!

@JTJ The Phenom⭐™
Oh no xD.

Okay... I've lost track of what I'm doing (I'm quite new to Iwaku).

@YuriLucien Do you want me to post a finished character sheet in this thread? I'm unsure how we're going to do this.

I apologize to the rest of you for any inconvenience, by the way. If you feel the need to have me drop, I'll understand.

@Explodinator This is where you post finished character sheets, yes. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Explodinator
Reactions: ObsidianNyx
Status
Not open for further replies.