Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I wait for more people to post before replying to Obsidian?
You may post as soon as you like. :3

Not going to lie, but I have for the most part lost interest in this.
Little to nothing has happened, and while I would like to remain positive that may change I find it difficult.

With that being said I will use the next day or so to determine if I will drop or not.
Wanted to give everyone an honest heads up instead of blindsiding anyone.

We can play it out while we wait for the rest of the openers... worse comes to worse we can repost the interest check or start opening slots due to inactivity.

It's a busy time of year. School is restarting, everyone winding down from the holidays... I understand why you're losing interest, but if the others are trying to get things done then it's a burden to the rest of us if you leave. It's your decision, but if everyone that's left is still working hard, it'd be detrimental to the rest of us.

Not going to lie, but I have for the most part lost interest in this.
Little to nothing has happened, and while I would like to remain positive that may change I find it difficult.

With that being said I will use the next day or so to determine if I will drop or not.
Wanted to give everyone an honest heads up instead of blindsiding anyone.
I'm happy to continue with our scene, I was sort of waiting for more people to do their first posts out of politeness. However if nobody else is going to post... Well this is a group roleplay, not a 1x1, so there may not be much point in continuing the scene.

I'm officially done with midterms, so I have more free time now

Although...

@Everyone Are you still interested? We haven't heard from some of you in a while.

There has been such a lack of notifications and updates that I had no clue if this was even active anymore but yes I'm still somewhat interested. Or at least I want to get one post out there but I've still yet to hash out a relationship with the person who has the role of the detective?

Although...

@Everyone Are you still interested? We haven't heard from some of you in a while.
I'm still as I am before. I'm happy to reply to Obsidian if everyone wants to keep this going. But... It looks dead. I don't see much point.

@YuriLucien

Sorry to say this, but...
latest

You bouncing? Sad to see you go.
Nobodys replied in a while. Enthusiasm has died and so nobody really wants to post at this point. At least, I think that's what Explodinator meant, rather than that they individually were leaving the RP.

Nobodys replied in a while. Enthusiasm has died and so nobody really wants to post at this point. At least, I think that's what Explodinator meant, rather than that they individually were leaving the RP.
Bingo.

Yeah, no problem mates. Althought Chasity never got to interact with anyone IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.