Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Daz
@YuriLucien , Question , is the Detective's Ex still open? I am working on my charrie currently and was curious since Circe dropped out.

So I forgot some people actually celebrate New Years, and that it'd be pretty noisy tonight. There are a bunch of fireworks going off, making it pretty hard for me to concentrate on composing a post (I have sensitive ears). So I'm sorry, but I'm going to hold off on posting until tomorrow @ObsidianNyx , although I've made a start at least.

@YuriLucien , Question , is the Detective's Ex still open? I am working on my charrie currently and was curious since Circe dropped out.
The Detective's Ex is now open! :3 And very cool! I hope you feel better. X.x Strep is not fun.

So I forgot some people actually celebrate New Years, and that it'd be pretty noisy tonight. There are a bunch of fireworks going off, making it pretty hard for me to concentrate on composing a post (I have sensitive ears). So I'm sorry, but I'm going to hold off on posting until tomorrow @ObsidianNyx , although I've made a start at least.
Nah, dont apologize. Have a good evening~

Curious as to if this rp will incorporate "events".
And by that I mean OC planned occurrences where possibly all or most Sins/Virtues/characters end up in the same vicinity or close every now, and again IC. Sparking some fun via drama, violence, etc.

Or if we'll all kinda do our own thing the entire time.

Curious as to if this rp will incorporate "events".
And by that I mean OC planned occurrences where possibly all or most Sins/Virtues/characters end up in the same vicinity or close every now, and again IC. Sparking some fun via drama, violence, etc.

Or if we'll all kinda do our own thing the entire time.
It would probably be beneficial story-wise if there were events like that, but I have a feeling that one way or another there will be numerous interactions.

It would probably be beneficial story-wise if there were events like that, but I have a feeling that one way or another there will be numerous interactions.
Just askin' since this is only my second group rp ever so far.
Figured it be fun down the line.

Just askin' since this is only my second group rp ever so far.
Figured it be fun down the line.
There will be events! :3 I've already got some in the making. <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Caught of with majority of my rps, got a few more to do. But expect a cs up tomorrow night instead of Monday, maybe and Happy New Years if it happened already for you since and hour and half for me still.

Caught of with majority of my rps, got a few more to do. But expect a cs up tomorrow night instead of Monday, maybe and Happy New Years if it happened already for you since and hour and half for me still.
Sounds good!

And Happy New Year everyone! <333

Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1.gif

Year of Positivity^^.​

YO squad what's up?! I was wondering about Patience, is that taken or not?

Patience is taken.

Here is the list of finished and/or reserved roles: _Click Me_
As of now only Chastity is open.
But human roles are also welcomed.

• Love
Reactions: Dante
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sin/Virtue: Chastity[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]True Name: Chaisty[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Earth Name: Clarence Adrian. Vandel[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]True Appearance:
epic_scarecrow_by_malevolentdeath-d4grp20.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Earth Appearance:
0kyFa.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]True Age:800[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Earth Age: 28[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: (real life kuudere.) Cool, thinker, coldness about him, level-minded. Non apologetic.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History in the Underworld/Heaven:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History on Earth:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Truth, metal, cold temperatures, ham, broccoli.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Energy thieves, Fuucking all Jewelry, asphalt...Nature itself, really. He's a city man.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: The stars, gift giving, his speaking voice, intelligence, maturity.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Soft people, trusting everyone also the second thing is..Pears.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Preset Ability: Object Materialization.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra Ability: Magic cylinder- these can be used as shields and weapons, they're ammunition.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]General Skills: (5) Singing, woodwork, lumberjacking, gambling, making reviews.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relations: ? Forgetful[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation/Role: Surface web columnist.[/BCOLOR]

@YuriLucien If Isla dropped can I have Telekinesis now?

Status
Not open for further replies.