Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planned to rp my Sloth with Daz's envy, but they never really got back to me.
They may be busy. Dunno~
They're probably busy. :3 Sooo much is going on this time of year. XD I'm eager for replies, myself.

They're probably busy. :3 Sooo much is going on this time of year. XD I'm eager for replies, myself.
Agreed, and seeing as how I never prompt others for replies I will get one when I get one. Or not.
If it doesn't happen, and I think of another idea before it does to smooth Sloth into the RP then I'll go with that instead.
For now I'll continue to reply to some of my other story lines.

I've been pretty distant with people in the rp, I apologize for that, but I'm also horribly forgetful and normally kicking butt in gta so there's that. Anyhoo if there any extra relations to be formed with patience pm me and send me hurtful reminders to keep an eye on the thread more :D

As for my current CS status not done yet <_____>

I've been pretty distant with people in the rp, I apologize for that, but I'm also horribly forgetful and normally kicking butt in gta so there's that. Anyhoo if there any extra relations to be formed with patience pm me and send me hurtful reminders to keep an eye on the thread more :D

As for my current CS status not done yet <_____>
...Aren't you Chastity?

@Everyone

I don't mean to be pushy, but what's your progress on your CS or IC post?
Planned to rp my Sloth with Daz's envy, but they never really got back to me.
They may be busy. Dunno~

I'm incredibly sorry, I keep meaning to post but I've been so exhausted. Just got home from school and instantly fell asleep for 3 hours. I'll do my best to post tomorrow, but maybe consider posting first Obsidian.

I know this is going to suck but I think I am going to just play Diligence because he is the char that keeps coming into my head and LD nothing is working for him. I originally wanted only Diligence but then I took LD because felt bad that no one else took the dude for the rp. But I right now can only handle one char an rp, so I am working on Diligence's finished cs tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know this is going to suck but I think I am going to just play Diligence because he is the char that keeps coming into my head and LD nothing is working for him. I originally wanted only Diligence but then I took LD because felt bad that no one else took the dude for the rp. But I right now can only handle one char an rp, so I am working on Diligence's finished cs tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries at all! :3 Take your time! I look forward to seeing him!

I'll be posting Roman and Harlen soon! So many new year parties this weekend. XD

Happy posting~ <3

Reactions: Daz
Should I wait for more people to post before replying to Obsidian?

Status
Not open for further replies.