Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt the opposing side would know much about their enemies powers.
Maybe vaguely? Or perhaps they do depending on how organized a bunch they are, intent on hindering their opposites/foes.
I think it could vary among the group. It would be reasonable to say that Michelle would know a fair amount about Holly's powers due to stalking the girl for couple of years. Other sins may have little to no knowledge of Holly's powers though, since Michelle wouldn't share knowledge gained from stalking Holly due to risk of being found out.

well, despite charity being danger-prone- luckily though all she does is give, she managed to win the affections of others instead, and look out for her so in case of something does happened. Even if the poor child was clueless, there would be people looking out for her because God knows she'll die if she isn't.

And if we're talking about powers, I'm planning charity to have been most active in participating with the life of man due to her powers. So most likely in course of time, if ever the sins went to tempt man or something- they may have heard of her abilities or even witnessed her powers externally from a person she has blessed? They may be aware but unaware of which virtue has that power? though Michelle has been stalking her, wouldn't it be a bit difficult to figure it out? For one thing, the power isn't obvious and it happens internally most often times with another person

Last edited:
I think it could vary among the group. It would be reasonable to say that Michelle would know a fair amount about Holly's powers due to stalking the girl for couple of years. Other sins may have little to no knowledge of Holly's powers though, since Michelle wouldn't share knowledge gained from stalking Holly due to risk of being found out.
Doesnt mean a Sin hasnt encountered Charity's powers in a previous life.
I doubt any of our main powers really change over time, so after so many years it is possible another Sin does know.
Knowledge spans beyond a single life time, and all of our brats are ancient.

And if we're talking about powers, I'm planning charity to have been most active in participating with the life of man due to her powers. So most likely in course of time, if ever the sins went to tempt man or something- they may have heard of her abilities or even witnessed her powers externally from a person she has blessed? They may be aware but unaware of which virtue has that power?

That sounds realistic, yeah.
Feeling/aware of the lingering effects of said power, but not knowing which Virtue has it.

Although some main powers are easy to know who controls them.
Lust for one. Seduction. @Shayla are you perhaps still interested, or can we free that role up?
Also @HangeZoe still interested in Wrath?

I doubt any of our main powers really change over time, so after so many years it is possible another Sin does know.
True, it was just meant to be an example of how different characters from the same group may have different levels of knowledge though.

Speaking of age, I wonder if Envy has obsessed over Charity in previous carnations...

@Explodinator I am not against Gluttony being Temperances rival, but what did he do besides being a sin to gain such a title?

though I feel somewhat pressured and have to go back revising my CS to make this all fit, it makes me glad we're talking about Charity's power overall because hers is the one that highly affects other people (perfect support character xD) though I'm sure I know where I should limit myself. I can't still help but worry of borderline OP-ing.

True, it was just meant to be an example of how different characters from the same group may have different levels of knowledge though.

Speaking of age, I wonder if Envy has obsessed over Charity in previous carnations...
Gotcha
Mayhaps~ You can discuss that between the two of you.
Sloth and his polar opposite Diligence are suppose to be lovers in each/every incarnation so far.
Of course their leaders dont know, but still. Lovers in some fashion for ages.

though I feel somewhat pressured and have to go back revising my CS to make this all fit, it makes me glad we're talking about Charity's power overall because hers is the one that highly affects other people (perfect support character xD) though I'm sure I know where I should limit myself. I can't still help but worry of borderline OP-ing.

If all else fails stick to using your power on NPCs.

I didn't know I needed this word in my life, but I did.

@euphoria I'm going to bed now so I can't discuss possible ideas more until tomorrow, but please post any new thoughts on the potential relationship between Envy and Charity while I'm gone.

If all else fails stick to using your power on NPCs.
that's true

I'm going to bed now so I can't discuss possible ideas more until tomorrow, but please post any new thoughts on the potential relationship between Envy and Charity while I'm gone.
Okay, I'll try to think of something. ^^

I'll also try to post something today in IC

@Everyone I'm adding the relations of Kindness and Gluttony. I know Temperance is a rival, charity is a friend, but is there anyone else?

I am not against Gluttony being Temperances rival, but what did he do besides being a sin to gain such a title?
It can be assumed that they've had some less than friendly encounters in the past. Temperance doesn't like holding grudges, but with them being pretty much polar opposites in both title and personality, there's bound to be bad blood between them.

Try staying out of the OP zone with the ability to stop time... :|

Also, @Daz
Shifty, eh? You know who else is shifty and has disguises?
49EE3F7A3ABBE86627371826BBB816F5B128862E

(I'm sorry)

Reactions: Daz

That sounds realistic, yeah.
Feeling/aware of the lingering effects of said power, but not knowing which Virtue has it.

Although some main powers are easy to know who controls them.
Lust for one. Seduction. @Shayla are you perhaps still interested, or can we free that role up?
Also @HangeZoe still interested in Wrath?

Yeah I'm currently trying to find a template

@euphoria Knowing each others' abilities is a good question. :3 I'll add to the front OOC page that they only have an idea what the main ability is, while the extra is unknown! <3

• Love
Reactions: Isomia.n and Daz
May wanna free up Lust while you're at it too.
That way another people may me tempted to join. :O
I'm going to allow @Shayla to get back to me, otherwise Lust will be up for grabs too! ;3

@Everyone Does anyone need/want to plot relations with Ashlin (Humility), Father Harlen or Roman (criminal master mind/gang leader)?

Reactions: ObsidianNyx
also I'm still a bit confused of the setting. I'm not quite sure of the definition of the dystopian in this roleplay.
Is the setting basically in the future, where crime is high? Is this what dystopian setting here means?
Sorry for the trouble, but I still have a hard time picturing the places because of this.

I'm going to allow @Shayla to get back to me, otherwise Lust will be up for grabs too! ;3

@Everyone Does anyone need/want to plot relations with Ashlin (Humility), Father Harlen or Roman (criminal master mind/gang leader)?
I figure since Gluttony is a bartender then he could know Roman and the gang. They could be regulars

Reactions: Explodinator
Status
Not open for further replies.