Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YuriLucien Decided that Diligence is going to be a Therapist/Motivational Speaker because Diligence helping people keep moving on and helping the crazies of the Detectives with their mental issues after their work XD. That fits him way better.

And him and Lead Detective will be up soon^^.

Sins rule, Virtues drool!
/contribution

• Love
Reactions: Explodinator
Being "evil" is so cool tho D:
annnd
I'm drinking water, I swear ;__;
XD I mean yeah. But I like being good sometimes more lol.

Yeah. SURE YOU ARE XD

XD I mean yeah. But I like being good sometimes more lol.

Yeah. SURE YOU ARE XD
I find them difficult to stay engaged in when I play them.
So they go from "good" to suddenly developing an attitude, and a smartass mouth lol

I find them difficult to stay engaged in when I play them.
So they go from "good" to suddenly developing an attitude, and a smartass mouth lol
wow xD. That's interesting. Explains a lot in our rps. so I wonder if that will happen with Eli XD. Speaking off posts for those up before I got to bed lol.

@JTJ The Phenom⭐™ Sounds good! Please take your time. I was just doing roll call. :3

And what is this I hear about Virtues drooling? <,< XD I actually usually play wicked characters, so Humility will be a fun change.

wow xD. That's interesting. Explains a lot in our rps. so I wonder if that will happen with Eli XD. Speaking off posts for those up before I got to bed lol.

It does?! How so? LOL
Padma isn't "good". He steals xD
And Eli isn't totally virtuous either, I mean...dat ass tho
He's more so naive and only partly innocent-ish because of the language barrier/not being fully adept on Earth stuff, etc. There will be development as he learns more things. :3

Okies~

And what is this I hear about Virtues drooling? <,< XD I actually usually play wicked characters, so Humility will be a fun change.

I...have no clue who may have said that D:
and IDK the way 'she' threw that man out of her house was kinda wicked lol

It does?! How so? LOL
Padma isn't "good". He steals xD
And Eli isn't totally virtuous either, I mean...dat ass tho
He's more so naive and only partly innocent-ish because of the language barrier/not being fully adept on Earth stuff, etc. There will be development as he learns more things. :3

Okies~
That you can't play good chars XD lol. Alright Eli the freak XD.

@JTJ The Phenom⭐™ Sounds good! Please take your time. I was just doing roll call. :3

Yeah lol. Still here just getting around to this lol.

@ObsidianNyx said it lol.

I've played a lot of evil chars but good chars for some reason tend to be funner for me lol.

Hehe, I would how the rivalry between the Virtues and Sins has commenced! XD It brings me much joy!

That you can't play good chars XD lol. Alright Eli the freak XD.

Yeah lol. Still here just getting around to this lol.

@ObsidianNyx said it lol.

I've played a lot of evil chars but good chars for some reason tend to be funner for me lol.

I can play them, but don't usually feel compelled to do so~
If the right inspiration emerged I probably would.
Freaks are always fun >.>

:O
SNITCH

Reactions: Explodinator
@Everyone

I don't mean to be pushy, but what's your progress on your CS or IC post?

My classes are resuming again, and my midterms are coming up so my replies might become slow like maybe really slow depending on how busy I get but I already posted in the IC thread

My classes are resuming again, and my midterms are coming up so my replies might become slow like maybe really slow depending on how busy I get but I already posted in the IC thread
No worries! :3 Take your time!

@Everyone

I don't mean to be pushy, but what's your progress on your CS or IC post?
Planned to rp my Sloth with Daz's envy, but they never really got back to me.
They may be busy. Dunno~

Status
Not open for further replies.