Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to post three times in a row, but @YuriLucien you mentioned earlier in the thread that we don't have to write histories? Can I just check that's correct?

Envy - Only relationships left

• True Name:
    Ammutseba

True Appearance: [spoili]
    tumblr_ndtdcqoXe31soe7c2o1_500.png
    [/spoili]

True Age:
    Born at the same time as humanity.

Earth Name:
    Michelle Lesley

Earth Appearance: [spoili]
    large.jpg
    [/spoili]

Earth Age:

Rebirth or Possession?:
    Rebirth

Important Note:
    'Object of obsession' is a phrase I use a few times in this CS, so it is worth clarifying that this doesn't just refer to inanimate objects. It is possible for a living being to be the 'object' Michelle desires. The objects Michelle obsesses over are only ever ones owned and valued by someone else; an expensive ring in a shop wouldn't be the object of her obsession, but an expensive engagement ring loved by its owner could be.

• Personality:
    Being personification of envy, everything Michelle does is motivated by her desire to take what others have away from them. She will stop at nothing to take the objects of her obsessions, willing to spend endless time and energy to gain them. Oddly enough other people don't really like being stolen from, and since this is a the core of Michelle's being she struggles to have proper friendships with others. She'll gladly keep up the pretence of a friendship though, only for her own benefit though; perhaps you see this as malicious, perhaps you see it as business.
    A brief summary of Michelle is that she is cautious, organised, extroverted, and detached but acts friendly.

Strengths:
    > Determined - Nothing but brute force will keep Michelle from the objects of her desire.
    > Deceitful - Trusting Michelle is a bad idea, which is why it sucks that she's good at getting people to trust her.
    > Modest - Michelle sees far more worth in what others have and are than what she has and is.
    > Energetic - There aren't enough hours in the day for Michelle, but she makes the most of what time she has by putting her all into every second.
    > Patient - Her obsessions are worth the wait, so Michelle would rather take time planning carefully how to get something rather than rush and risk losing it.

Weaknesses:
    > Obsessive - When Michelle finds something she wants she'll pursue it relentlessly.
    > Uncooperative - Michelle wants to steal what you have, which isn't a great motivator for being a team player. She may pretend to cooperate with a group, but it will always be for ulterior motives.
    > Superficial - Michelle lacks meaningful relationships or goals, instead perusing physical pleasures.
    > Stubborn - Once Michelle wants something she won't give up on it until she has it.
    > Fickle - Soon after gaining the object of her obsession Michelle will throw it away, now bored with it.

> Rich foods, particularly sweet ones. Will only eat a small portion of any one food at time though, so if it isn't served tapas style there shall be waste.
    > Items made of jewels and rare metals, especially jewellery. Although she has an expensive collection of jewellery Michelle rarely wears much of it.
    > The colour green, because I gave in to do the obvious thing. (Y'know, being green with envy?)
    > Fashion. An endless pursuit of ever-changing trends, needing something new to be in as soon as you have the in thing, is the perfect hobby for envy.

Dislikes:
    > Gore and horror. She can't steal it, and why on Earth would she want to?
    > Dark themes. Talking about heavy topics isn't worth the effort to Michelle, and it can make her think of how little she values herself.
    > Ugly things. Worthless- utterly worthless.
    > Herself. Perhaps she envies others because she is insecure, perhaps her passion for taking what others have caused her to not value herself. The end result is the same: low self worth.​

• Preset Ability:
    Shapeshifter - Can change one's appearance.

Extra Ability:
    None - Due to complications in Ammutseba's rebirth Michelle is limited to a single ability.

Main Ability Power:
    *** - Michelle can change her appearance to that of any regular human, and even add some inhuman features (eg. Horns) as long as her appearance is still mostly human.

Extra Ability Power:
    N/A since she has no extra ability.

Stamina:
    **** - Michelle can keep up the shapes she has shifted into for a good day or two.

Endurance:
    ** - Not a total pushover, but most other Sins and Virtues can probably trump her.

Necromancer:
    * - Hasn't really dabbled in Necromancy much, but has the potential to raise the dead.

General Skills:
    > Suave- Can charm many humans, at least on an artificial level.
    > Devious- Lies and betrayal are Michelle's speciality.
    > Resourceful- Michelle will find any way to get the objects of her envy.
    > Forgery- Although not an expert, Michelle has some skill in creating fake documents.
    > Observant- Michelle has a knack at seeing the little details.

Model. She often uses her shape-shifting ability to help her with her job.
    She is also a thief, although that's more of a personal hobby than an actual job.​

• Sloth/Abraxas:
    While the two are not friends they have a mutually beneficial relationship, one where they regularly exchange services. Michelle acts as a sort of errand runner, picking up equipment which Abraxas cannot be bothered to pick up, using her ability to shape-shift to ensure Abraxas has complete privacy. In return Abraxas has taught Michelle writing skills which have helped her develop her ability to forge documents convincingly. Michelle is frank about her motivations to Abraxas since he is one of the few people for whom this maintains peace.

Charity/Holly:
    The one who is willing to give anything to others.... Michelle wants her. Unfortunately for the poor girl, Holly has become an object of Michelle's obsession. Unbeknown to anyone else, Michelle stalks Holly, and has been for a couple of years. The nature of Michelle's obsession is unknown even to herself; she is not sure whether she wants to be Holly, be romantically with Holly, or own Holly. Whichever it is, Michelle knows she needs to take Holly.

Please ask me about possible relations!​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
As of this moment I'm still interested.

*pets Sloth*
*hand is slapped away immediately* ;~;

As of this moment I'm still interested.

*pets Sloth*
*hand is slapped away immediately* ;~;
Oh, while you're online, may I ask if you'd be interested in having some sort of connection to Envy? Perhaps a sort of business relationship- Envy has the energy to do things Sloth cannot be bothered to, and in return Sloth has taught Envy writing skills which would help their forgery?

Oh, while you're online, may I ask if you'd be interested in having some sort of connection to Envy? Perhaps a sort of business relationship- Envy has the energy to do things Sloth cannot be bothered to, and in return Sloth has taught Envy writing skills which would help their forgery?

Hmm, I quite like that angle. He is far from social, but I could see him having an "errand runner" of sorts.
Picking up new specially made pens that are handcrafted/not not able to be ordered online, or even very old works of literature from rare sellers, etc. Envy would be perfect since they can change their appearance, and not ever really be traced back to Sloth's address. He is very huge on privacy. In return he could do exactly as you've suggested above.

This could also add a flare of drama to his life considering his intimate relationship with a Virtue. Trying to make sure Envy never finds out about it/comes over when, or if Diligence may be there.

Yes, please~

Hmm, I quite like that angle. He is far from social, but I could see him having an "errand runner" of sorts.
Picking up new specially made pens that are handcrafted/not not able to be ordered online, or even very old works of literature from rare sellers, etc. Envy would be perfect since they can change their appearance, and not ever really be traced back to Sloth's address. He is very huge on privacy. In return he could do exactly as you've suggested above.

This could also add a flare of drama to his life considering his intimate relationship with a Virtue. Trying to make sure Envy never finds out about it/comes over when, or if Diligence may be there.

Yes, please~
Sounds wonderful, I'll add it to Envy's profile now!

Sounds wonderful, I'll add it to Envy's profile now!
Forewarning though Sloth has zero tolerance for bullshit, and since that's Envy's MO it would be best for her to tread lightly.
Abraxas is lazy, but not an idiot, so between that, and them both being Sins he won't hold back should the need arise.

Forewarning though Sloth has zero tolerance for bullshit, and since that's Envy's MO it would be best for her to tread lightly.
Abraxas is lazy, but not an idiot, so between that, and them both being Sins he won't hold back should the need arise.
Michelle has no problem acting a spineless suck-up if it gets her what she wants, and since she wants to improve her forgery she's unlikely to try to do anything that would piss off Abraxas. Although that could change if Abraxas gains something Michelle wants... *dramatic fade off*

Michelle has no problem acting a spineless suck-up if it gets her what she wants, and since she wants to improve her forgery she's unlikely to try to do anything that would piss off Abraxas. Although that could change if Abraxas gains something Michelle wants... *dramatic fade off*
Her being a suck up is what would piss him off lol He can see right through that.

Doubt Sloth would attempt to acquire something she wants. At least not on purpose...*rubs my chin* What he has in his house are very old/musky books, countless gallons of ink, a million pens, paper (aged, etc), a computer/laptop or two, annnnd yeah xD
He only has one friend, and plans to keep it that way, so everyone else is a non-factor unless they benefit him.
Just so happens theirs will be mutually beneficial.

Her being a suck up is what would piss him off lol He can see right through that.

Doubt Sloth would attempt to acquire something she wants. At least not on purpose...*rubs my chin* What he has in his house are very old/musky books, countless gallons of ink, a million pens, paper (aged, etc), a computer/laptop or two, annnnd yeah xD
He only has one friend, and plans to keep it that way, so everyone else is a non-factor unless they benefit him.
Just so happens theirs will be mutually beneficial.
Well then she'd act however she deemed appropriate for Abraxas- perhaps being completely blunt about her motivations? The point is she will act however necessary to keep things calm.

I don't think Michelle will be envious of musky books any time soon. XD

Well then she'd act however she deemed appropriate for Abraxas- perhaps being completely blunt about her motivations? The point is she will act however necessary to keep things calm.

I don't think Michelle will be envious of musky books any time soon. XD
Sounds good~
LOL Great. Then he wont have to worry about any of his things being stolen.

Reactions: Daz
Just saw this!! It's totally fine with mee~~ since charity practically looks perfect (in my eyes at least) and is loved by all except she can't take care of her life to save it- though I highly doubt she'll save her own skin when she can save another person

lol- my character may end up dying early xD

Just saw this!! It's totally fine with mee~~ since charity practically looks perfect (in my eyes at least) and is loved by all except she can't take care of her life to save it- though I highly doubt she'll save her own skin when she can save another person

lol- my character may end up dying early xD
Oh not murdered.... there are far worse things than that. *evil cackle*
Jokes aside, Envy would want to keep Charity alive so that she could attempt to take advantage of Charity's Bleeding Heart ability. What Charity really needs to look out for is Envy manipulating Charity into empathising with Envy so the ability could work.

Oh not murdered.... there are far worse things than that. *evil cackle*
Jokes aside, Envy would want to keep Charity alive so that she could attempt to take advantage of Charity's Bleeding Heart ability. What Charity really needs to look out for is Envy manipulating Charity into empathising with Envy so the ability could work.
The trick is getting it past Humility and the others.

Also, let it be known that Temperance hates Gluttony with a burning passion.

you know even without the kidnapping thing- charity doesn't discriminate so she would help all- and i mean all people. Though making her use her ability is a bit harder- sometimes she does it in a whim, using it to help donation drives or during emergency situations but that usually only lasted for a short period of time and those that usually last longer period of time such as granting a person higher intellegence for example usually takes place after deeming it beneficial for all humankind and the person's personality to be acceptable (while being raguel)

By the way though, are all the sins and virtues aware of each other's main ability?

They can sense you, ya know.
But can they see me? *shifty time!*

you know even without the kidnapping thing- charity doesn't discriminate so she would help all- and i mean all people. Though making her use her ability is a bit harder- sometimes she does it in a whim, using it to help donation drives or during emergency situations but that usually only lasted for a short period of time and those that usually last longer period of time such as granting a person higher intellegence for example usually takes place after deeming it beneficial for all humankind and the person's personality to be acceptable (while being raguel)

By the way though, are all the sins and virtues aware of each other's main ability?
I'm just imagining Charity being kidnapped and using her ability on Envy out of pity. :lol:

Ah, that's a good point to consider actually...

Interesting question.
Within their own respective circles I'd assume that one another probably knows it.
May have not seen it many times, but perhaps at least once after a millennia of correlated existences.
Extra ability...probably not. Unless someone is close friends with another and knows them well enough.

Highly doubt the opposing side would know much about their enemies powers.
Maybe vaguely? Or perhaps they do depending on how organized a bunch they are, intent on hindering their opposites/foes.

As it stands now the Sins do not seem to have an "official" leader unless @Dante the Unforgiven is still interested in Pride.
If he is then it would be up to him (also us) how organized the Sins may operate.
Same with @YuriLucien with Humility for the Virtues.

Status
Not open for further replies.