Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a few relationships for Kindness and Gluttony.
Did you get reply about Kindness and her brother? :3 If so, do you like?

Also, I do need to build relationships for Gang Leader, Priest and Humility. XD

Virtue: Humility

True Name: Azrael

Earth Name: Ashlin Sparks

True Appearance: (Picture please!)

Earth Appearance:

Earth Appearance

True Age: Not even he knows

Earth Age: 26

Personality: Azrael is the true nature of Humility; a humble and determined being that enjoys seeing the prosperity of mankind. He does not judge humans by their actions, but rather works hard to protect them. Although he is tactful and understanding, if he thrown out of his element he tends to freeze up and try to pick the issue apart in order to take the best possible action. His stoic, unattached personality can make him come off as rude. Having the charm that comes naturally with Ashlin's body will be the only thing helping him to blend.

History: N/A

Strengths:
+Knows when he is wrong
+Tactful
+Spying/Investigation
+His new contacts on earth

Weaknesses:
+Indifferent
+Sensuality (makes him awkward)
+He does see his self-worth and doesn't think twice about giving up his life for mankind—or even a kitten in the street
+His earth body/being new to earth
+Crowded places

+Order
+Fruit
+Liquor (his body does, he denies it)
+Saving lives

Dislikes:
+ The Sins
+Violence
+Arrogance
+Liars
+Perverts

Preset Ability: Heavenly Gates and Weather Control

Extra Ability: Sacrificial Imprisonment - allows him/her to send the Sins to the Underworld for the cost of a body part.

General Skills:
+Technology
+Martial arts (uses the wind to propel his abilities)
+Swimming
+Stealth
+Can tie a cherry knot with his tongue

Relations: TBA

Occupation/Role: Political Manager, Arms Dealer, Sexiest Woman of the Year

Last edited:
If anyone would like to add some kind of relation to Patience let me know and we'll come up with something :D

Last edited:
Name: Roman

Appearance:

Character Image

Personality: At first appearance anyone would assume him to be a player with a desk job or something in traveling, and he plays that facade well. In truth, he is like a cat surrounded by a bunch of mice and enjoys wreaking havoc. He is a wanted man, but nothing is officially proven. Causing pain and destruction is an itch he never fights to scratch, but despite his addiction to cruelty, he's calm headed and has an air of passion to him.

History: N/A

Strengths:
+Manipulating others
+No matter how many times he has come to near death, he always kicks back and is in good health within a day or two.
+Using the many people that are in his debt.

Weaknesses: (5 or more)
+His Sister Dani
+Never knows when to quit
+Always craving the next high

+Spending time with his sister
+Wrecking havoc, seeing the pain in another man's eyes
+Dancing
+Expensive seafood

Dislikes:
+Order
+Losing
+Clingy people
+Reading
+Pork

Main Ability: Immortality

General Skills:
+Dissection
+Persuasion
+Street fighting skills
+Pick-locking
+Makes a great tern drink

Relations:
+Dani is his sister
+Detective is his nemesis
+Ashlin is a growing partner in crime

Occupation/Role: Criminal Mastermind and Underground Gang Leader

Wanted for:
+Murder
+Man Slaughter
+Grand Theft Auto
+Human and Drug Trafficking
+Assault
+Sexual Assault

And the list goes on…

• Love
Reactions: Crimson smile
If you don't mind, Charity doesn't being friends with kindness or rather either way both their jobs and personality would eventually led them to meet either

• Love
Reactions: Crimson smile
Oh, patience too! Sorry saw yours late. Anyone interested to build a relationship with my character feel free to PM! :)

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Name: Atticus (parents called him Atty) Harlen McCallister, but he goes by Father Harlen or Father McCallister

Appearance:

Personality:

History: Atticus Harlen was raised by his two loving parents until they passed away from a chemical explosion that was later discovered to be related to the Underground gang's terrorist attacks. At the young age of seven, he moved in with his uncle Father Monroe. That was when he met Flint for the first time. The two grew up, Atticus working hard to follow Priesthood as he was told it would be the best way to cope with his parents' death. What he didn't know until his teen years, was that he was bigger part of something and has been researching the lost pages about the war between heaven and Hell.

Strengths:
+High intellectual
+Historian
+Physician
+Trustworthy
+Abstinence

Weaknesses: (5 or more)
+Liquor
+Depression
+Heart tremors
+Claustrophobic
+Gambling

+Helping others, offering shelter, etc
+Spicy food
+Elderly people
+The dark

Dislikes:
+Criminals
+Not being right
+Being alone
+Sunny days
+Peanut butter

Main Ability: Soul Bound

General Skills:
+Preaching/Teaching
+Repairs
+Cooking
+Sewing
+Singing

Relations:
+Flint, his childhood friend

Occupation/Role: Priest at Silver Cross Church

@Quintessence @JTJ The Phenom⭐™ @Crimson smile @ObsidianNyx @Shayla @Explodinator @Blanidos @Isomia.n @Dante the Unforgiven @euphoria @HangeZoe

Alrighty! The first page of the OOC has been updated with story thus far, time of day and IC link.

My characters can be found here: OPEN SIGNUPS - Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Heavenly Virtues OOC/Sign-ups

I know everyone is busy this time of year, but if you could please let me know if you're still interested just lemme know by next Tuesday that would rock. <3 Thank you!

@circe I take it you're officially out? ;_;

I'm actually gonna have to back out. Sorry everyone.

I'm sorry to hear it, but I know how life can get crazy. Hope to play with you in the future! :3

I'm still here my chars will be up by monday.

• Thank You
Reactions: Explodinator
Name: Adal Bauer
Appearance:
d35871802e41641595c3f1c2ddecced0.jpg

Personality: Adal is a lighthearted individual with a heart of gold and the best intentions, but his impulsiveness and tendency to ramble often drive people away.
Strengths:
+Loyal
+Selfless
+Precise
+Fast
Weaknesses:
-Impulsive
-"Slightly" perverted
-Heavy drinker
-Oblivious
-No sense of timing
+Social interaction
+Cooking
+Boobs
Dislikes:
-Snobs
-Superiority Complexes
-Silence
-General douchebaggery
General Skills:
+Precise movements
+Running/Sprinting
+Quick thinking
Relations:
+Temperance ("Zeit") - Best friend
+Gluttony ("Cibus") - Acquaintance
Other:
+Thanks to Temperance being the one that blessed him, he is able to act freely during the effects of Chronos Mithos (Temperance's ability).

Ability
:[****]Matter Manipulation (Ability to scale, bend and stretch objects on touch)
Stamina:[***]
Endurance:[***]

History:

Adal was (and still is, mind you) quite the handful. Even as a kid, he never seemed to shut up. Despite this, he was a compassionate child with a love for helping others. During his high school days he was an excellent athlete, earning himself a full scholarship to a good university as their starting Running Back. It was there he met his college roommate and best friend, Zeit.
Without Zeit, Adal would have never survived in that University. He managed to scrape by with average marks, thanks to Zeit's tutoring. However, the day Zeit received his Doctoral degree, Zeit disappeared. Zeit quickly shot him a message explaining he had to go, but Adal never found out why.
Adal was an avid fan of culinary arts. It was the only course set he managed to ace. Thanks to this, he quickly achieved his Bachelor's degree in culinary arts, subsequently landing a job as the sous-chef of a decently prestigious restaurant after jumping from job to job for two years, that just happened to be near where Zeit was living. Needless to say, he was excited to finally reunite with his best friend.​

Last edited:
  • Love
@euphoria I'm considering envy having an obsession with charity to the extent they end up stalking them. Would this be okay by you?

Status
Not open for further replies.