Set Sail to the Seven

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellen glanced back at the ship for a second, watching her new shipmates get settled. She gave a lighthearted chuckle; the sound mixing with the squawks of the birds overhead.
"Right then, Captain!" She said, running up to walk next to the taller women.

It was a bumpy ride to the market square but at least it was uneventful and short, it only took 10 minutes to get there. Scrubz jumps of the horse and cart and looks around at the many stalls scattered around. Thinking *This place should have everything we need *. He turned round to the ladies "Oky doky ladies, we need food, cleaning supplies and spare rope, shall we look around. If you see what we're looking for shout. There are many stalls around and I think we just have enough to cover it all". Scrubz started to look around thinking which way to start.

Ashta jumped off the cart, streching her arms. "I know what I need regarding food and stuff," she says with a shrug. "I can go find it on my own." With a glance towards the area around her so she'd know where to return to when she has everything she needed, Ashta slipped away through the crowd to find what the crew would need for the voyage.

"Well Kaia" Scrubz turned to face her "Looks like your stuck with me". Scrubz started to chuckle "Bet you can't find all the cleaning stuff before me" he joked with Kaia. He smiled and face the stalls "Come on then we'd better get a move on"

WIN WIN WIN, Yes i will win god damn demon why now but yes i will win i don't need to be in pain for the first week. with that thought Kaia nodded at Scrubz and dashed off in to the stalls luckily when he had been driving the cart he had given her the list of stuff they needed for cleaning so that made this a bit easier.
Kaia found most of the cleaning products with out much trouble.

Kaia rushed past Scrubz. Scrubz looked on confused and wondered *She's eager* then it hit him *Bloody forgot about her Demon I better leave her to it, I need to get some rope anyway and it looks like there's some rope over there*. he walked over to the rope stall to look and feel the rope to make sure it's good quality. He smiled and thought *Kaia gonna kill me for saying that oh well I'll worry about that later*

Kaia made it back to the cart in quick time "yeah i made it back before Scrubz WIN WIN WIN yes we won" you just wait Scrubz she thought as she felt the extra power run through her body as the Demon celebrated there victory.

*Well I managed to get that rope at at decent price I wonder where Kaia got to* Scrubz thought. He decided to go back to the cart to place the rope inside. He got to the cart with the rope and noticed Kaia was already there "That was quick Kaia, we could of gone together" As he threw the rope inside he noticed all the cleaning gear. "Seem you got everything Kaia"

"Yes i did and you made sure as hell i would didn't you" she said giving Scrubz a look of daggers but there was no feeling in it she really didn't mind so much she is used to being challenged but she had hoped that it could of waited a bit longer. "But i won so there is no real problem, just remember in future that i carry the Demon of Defeat and any challenge small or large i have to do it or I will be in a lot of pain." she said with a smile. "I wonder where Ashta has got to."

Ashta pops up behind her with a tap of the shoulder. "Right here, Miss," she says with a grin. A large blue bag is slung over her shoulder. "I got the more desirable small stuff here and the rest is being transported to the ship as we speak." Her eyes flashed a silvery-blue as they slowly returned to their calm color. Vending was quite easy as human's had such twistable minds. There's no point in wasting money when you could get it cheaper for a better price. "Should we head back now?" The smell of rotting meat was strong around the particular spot they were standing in and it was starting to drive Ashta insane. A faint hunger was starting.

Kaia smiled as Ashta turned up "Nice one i got all the clean products so yeah i think were about ready to head back now." She looked to Scrubz right then let go home or at least back to the place we will be calling home for who know's how long." With that Kaia jumped into the back of the cart.

Scrubz chuckled as Ashta appeared behind Kaia "That's awesome gals, didn't think it would take us that long." Turning to face kaia "I do have to apologize Kaia it just came out and didn't mean it as a challenge but hey slip of a tongue and all" Scrubz was genuinely sorry but hey it happens live and learn "Right we better get moving". Scrubz got the horse and cart moving towards their new home.

Upon returning to the ship Trilk was easily able to slip aboard and select his cabin from the ones available. It didn't really take him long to choose. One in particular caught his eye almost the moment he stepped foot through its door. It was small compared to the others, with just enough room for a bunk along one wall, a desk built into the other, and a small isle in between. What sold him on the cabin though, aside from it's close proximity to the deck should he need to get outside quickly, was the fact that though tiny the room seemed to be designed perfectly for the sailing master of the ship. Above the desk was a decent sized window that not only let in plenty of light, it would also give him a perfect view of the sea should he be inside and need to rush out to make a sudden course change, or if a storm should come in, or the ship fall under attack, or any number of other things. The rest of the wall not taken up by the desk and window was filled with built in drawers, cupboards and shelves. There were plenty of places to safely stow his charts, drafting materials, and navigation instruments without worrying what would happen to them if the ship should suddenly pitch to one side or another. Not to mention more than enough room for his few personal items.

Not bothering to find out if any of the others were interested in it, Trilk began pulling things from his bag and putting them away, claiming the cabin as his own. Books on a shelf next to the door, new charts in a cubby beside the desk within easy reach, clothes were folded and placed into a set of drawers that had been built in under the bed, and various other items into their appropriate places. Yes, he truly did believe he could be comfortable here.

Ashlyn tossed a smile at Ellen.
"We're headed towards the Sea Swig," She explained as she walked into the darkness, her eyes adjusting to the darkness easily. About 20 yards down the dock and a few left turns alter. The Siren found herself pushing the doors open into the Bar, just in time to duck as a barrel of ale came flying towards the door. Apparently they where about to walk into a bar fight. The captain glanced over at the fairy and raised an eyebrow at her, a smirk and excitement swirled in the mermaids eyes. "Think you can handle it?" She challenged with a wink before she dove into the mass of people, dodging as needed.

Unim was in good spirits. It was a good day. He finished his room and was on an adventure. He nearly wanted to drool at the amount of knowledge he could attain and the chance to work on such fine specimens. He walked out of the ship, onto the pier, and looked around. It didn't take long to see the captain heading towards the tavern. He heard quite a stir within. Interesting. It must be a fight. Oh goody. Perhaps someone will get injured. His hands touched his knives. I would love to get some cutting done. Perhaps some stitching. Always nice to get down and dirty. How utterly delightful. Unim casually walked to the tavern as well. He didn't want to join because whats the fun in punching out a few men, when there is so much to do afterwards. He dearly wanted to cut, but this fight clearly wasn't going to reach those levels... yet. The captain jumped right in. An excellent trait for a captain. He went in and evaded around until he found a suitable position to watch.

Ashta decided to walk/run beside Scrubz cart. The closer they got to the sea, her eyes turned to a silvery-grey-blue. When they arrived back at the ship, Ashta left the two behind to hop onto the ship. She finds the kitchen and a cabin off to the side of it in the back. Ashta opens it and starts setting her stuff up, hanging dried herbs and such from the ceiling. The blue bag she'd gotten from the marketplace went into the corner, hiden from veiw. Walking out, a couple men from the marketplace where setting down crates in the Kitchen's pantry. "Just leave them all there, I already payed back at the Market," she says to them with a wave of the hand.

As the cart reached the ship Scrubz jumped off and threw the ropes over his shoulders and headed off towards the ships. He turned back at Kaia and asked "You mind taking the cleaning stuff on board please I still want to do a few checks on the ship before we set sail"

Kaia was more then happy to grab the cleaning stuff, she also grabbed her own belongings that were still where she had put them. "Yeah no worry's but where do you want them?" Kaia shouted to Scrubz as she boarded the ship.

Pleased Scrubz said "Thanks Kaia If you place it in the closet cupboard on the 1st level closest to the deck that be great" As Scrubz walked onto the deck he thought to himself *I really should check out my room but better do my job 1st"

Kaia done as she was asked, it didn't take her long and she could see the rest of the crew were busying doing what they needed to do. I might as well go and see my cabin, she thought and picked up her belongings and walked of in search of her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.