Set Sail to the Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerno looked away from the man he was talking to "Hello Kaia, pleasure to meet you." he smiled then looked back over to the man he was talking to and answered his question "Adventure and curiosity, what about you?"

Kaia looked at the guy called Cerno and smirked "well i must say after one drink i really would of thought a demon of your standing would of noticed it was the female that asked you that question, Or my dear friend are you the drunk one."With a wink and a smile she laughed to herself.

Also giggling Scrubz managed to answer Kaia question "I'm here just for the treasure," He looks over at Cerno "looks like I'm not the only one then". Smiling he tried to take another sip of his booze but decided not to cause he was still giggling slightly.

He smiled at her "Must be nerves, or your beauty that had gotten me distracted." he replied with as he blew a kiss to her and laughed. This lot was amusing and he liked them, this adventure would surely be a good one he thought to himself still smiling.

Unim can feel the excitement and merriment build up in the room as people receive their applications. How absolutely delightful. Unim casually walks towards the captain and takes back his own. He looks at her and gives her a knowing wink. "Such wondrous things can happen with just ink and parchment. I can't wait for the fun you'll soon provide." Unim returns to his seat, his smile so wide and contagious and eyes full of animation.

Win Kaia's demon purred in her head NO that was not a challenge. That was a complement, you idiot learn the difference. Kaia looked back at Cerno and smiled "flattery will get you no were" She said with a smile and a wink of her own.

Scrubz was enjoying getting to know the crew. He smiled and kept listening.

Ashlyn finished handing out all of the applications abck to the ones who filled them out. She had done so quietly, not talking much as she did so, her mind was repeating the phrase over and over again as she handed them out. Moments later she wound up in her original position, murmuring the spell finally. The magic started with her own application. She watched as the paper seemed to melt and turn into living ink before it attacked the nearest patch of skin to the once scroll, in her case, it was the palm of her hand. She winced as the ink began to apply itself, it felt like a normal tattoo would if it were being applied. She watched in fascination as it seemed to take no time at all for a silvery pearl to etch itself into her now red flesh.

"Ula, Jewel o the Sea." She commented lightly. She felt the magic take effect. Each mark would tie the person to the ship and to the crew it housed. The Siren flexed her fingers as her flesh burned. She glanced up, curiosity burning. She wondered if all of the marks had been a silver pearl, or if there where other colors among the marks. She flashed a smile at the amassed beings. "I hope you don't mind," she paused and gave a graceful shrug of the shoulders. "it's just a precaution." She reassured.

A Burning sensation hit Scrubz's back He wanted to itch it but couldn't reach it. He just kept jolting his shoulders. He then noticed the Captain's hand with a tattoo of a pearl. He realized that's what happening on his back. Scrubz took his cape off then his top showing his body off. He tried spinning his head to see what was forming or is formed since the burning has stopped. "awww I can't see it a little help people what is it? Is it a pearl as well?"

Kaia noticed that her right palm where she had been holding her application form had started to sting. She knew that sting it was a magic mark. Kaia had already been marked by magic many eons ago, but she could never forget the feeling no matter how long had pasted. Thinking to her self awwww i remember this I wonder what it shall be this time last time it was a butterfly in reds and oranges on my side,Mind that one hurt a lot more then this.

Looking down at her right palm she could see a pearl of blues forming. This is pretty i like it it's very me. She thinks to herself.
Looking over at Her Captain she smiles "Nah i have no problem with it, its not the first time i have been inked by magic.The sting is quite nice to be honest."
Kaia looks around the crew as everyone else gets there marks.

Ellen looked at her wrist as the tattoo burned into her skin. It felt just like being burned by a bomb, maybe a little less severe. A green pearl, she liked it.
"No problem at all." She said examining her wrist. "A little forewarning would have been nice though."

Simeon winced as he felt the sting on the underside of his forearm. That was why they needed their applications, he supposed. Pulling up his sleeve once the feeling had diminished, he noted the presence of a black pearl tattoo where the feeling had been. "So, that what a tattoo feels like?" he asked, directing the question at no one in particular.

Trilk took back his application looking at his new captain curiously. She had a trick up her sleeve, that he knew but what it was . . . looking around he saw his new companions string there’s away in various pockets, but Trilk kept his in his left hand.

His captain finished handing out the applications and then murmured something he couldn’t quite make out. Immediately the paper in his hand melted turning into ink. Had he not seen everyone else’s (where visible) doing the same he might have panicked. But he understood when he did see it applied to everyone. Even the captain herself. Some kind of binding then? Some measure meant to keep the peace?

Yet unlike everyone else Trilk’s ink had nowhere to go. He was to heavily covered, and those cloths had been enchanted to keep out the smallest trace of iron. This apparently momentarily confused the ink because for a moment or two it simply sat in his palm. Suddenly the liquid, as if in possession of a mind of its own, began to climb his sleeve. He stayed still though a raised eyebrow betrayed his astonishment. Up his sleeve, over his shoulder and down beneath his collar to rest on the exposed skin of his neck just above his collar bone.

It was then he began to feel the burning sensation. Hastily he pulled his collar down and attempted to look over his nose at the spot. He could just barely see it. A pearl forming in white.

Ashta held her applicaton against her wrist, noticing how to tatto formed where it touched the skin, smiled at the feeling of the tattoo on her skin. She found them quite pretty. There was nothing like an assurance of unity among sailors.... especially this odd crew. "Interesting...." The pearl shimmered a golden-red.

Last edited by a moderator:
The parchment forms into ink and slowly crawls up his gloved hand. It keeps climbing further and further onto his covered arm and then finally above his shirt collar. From there it drops onto the left side of Unim's neck. Sparks suddenly form as if two forces are battling. Unim flexes his left arm and touches the sparking ink. Immediately the ink takes hold into a shape of a charred pearl. The tattoo itself seems older than the surrounding skin like burnt tree in a healthy forest. Unim grins amusingly. Quite interesting. I have not tested the effects of foreign magic on my body for quite some time. Hopefully I haven't messed up the spell. It would be so unfortunate to be missing out.

Scrubz sits down watching the crew looking at there pearls. *Least I know it's a pearl on my back* He thought. Scrubz sat down still with his bare body still showing and dug into his cape to grab his bottle to take a few gulps down. *I wonder what my colour is, someone should tell me soon enough*

Ashlyn watched the smooth acceptance of the majority of the crew and felt a small tickle of relief at the back of her mind at their easy acceptance.

"I'm glad you all took this rather well," She said, a smirk slipping onto ehr lips as she swayed over to Scrubz to describe the ink on his back to him. She let her hand touch his bare shoulder before she turned him so she could get a good look at it,using her other hand to brush his hair aside as she did. "Yes, it's a pearl as well, turquoise, like a tropical sea." She nodded and laughed quietly. "What kind of waters did you like to sail in?" She asked, referring to his history as a pirate.

"Wet ones" he said quickly and grinned "But really I loved the challenging sea, where the rain is so hard you struggle to keep your eyes open, The wind so fast you struggle to steer the ship and then at the end when it’s all calm and the oceans turned turquoise blue and you can clearly see the fish underneath. It makes it all worth it." Scrubz eye's glazed over at the image in his mind.

"So Captain when do we see your ship?"

Shrugging at Kaia he replied "If being honest is flattery then I will be getting into a lot of trouble." chuckling he looked away to itch at his right hip with his claw like nails, he then pulled his pants down just a bit to watch the tattoo appear he liked tattoos they never hurt and this one almost matched his current tattoo least in the coloring it was a very nice shade of purple. Smiling Cerno looked over at the captain as he thought to himself that if it lasted he would add some swirls to it or something. "not bad." he said aloud as he looked back down at his tattoo he was really enjoying it there was a very nice spot for a tattoo.

Kaia smiled at Cerno as she knew that he was receiving his pearl she couldn't wait to see what colour it was and just as she was thinking this.He pulled down his pant's to get a better look himself. "Ohhh that's a nice colour you have there Cerno" Kaia said.

Status
Not open for further replies.