Serenity Down- IC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was simple enough. Shaitan moved for the Millennium Falcon without bothering to talk to the Doctor. They didn't need his advice and he already had deduced what was going on. All that he did need was the ship, the recognizable one he could pilot. A wave of the hand opened the door and up the ramp he went....Before pausing again. Kiande indulged in an eye roll, but managed a Yautja grin. Was his partner getting soft? If so....He wasn't really surprised. What they shared was not exactly friendship- Yautja don't really have those, beyond clan bonds. The closest they could get to it outside their race, was an enemy who was still alive. But there was also respect of a sort, and the knowledge that someday at the end of a year, Shaitan would slip in his cunning and moves and he would be ready. It was a fact both partners respected in their organization. As far as partners went, he really couldn't ask for anyone better.

But he was confused at the hesitance he was showing now, standing there before he turned to look at him.

"Prep the ship. I'll be back. I'll also be needing that."

And back down he went, heading and following the Force to get to the following person.

Sarah Connor.

From the shadows he stepped out, looking down behind a mask that hid his expression at her current state. Not a word spoken in condemnation nor comfort, before he knelt close to her. His hand reached out to stroke her cheek, his thumb grazing over as he stared.

And then he knocked her out, a reverse application of his Force Healing.

If it worked, he'd sling her over his shoulder, grab her bag of guns and then head up to the docks, back to the ship where he got on.

And behind in the evidence locker room, a Yautja self-destruct bomb would be slowly counting backwards.

One hour and counting....

At the dock, he'd walk right past everyone with Sarah over his shoulder and a load of guns in a bag, pausing only to share the following.

"This place will blow up in less then an hour. Just in time for the Nova Corps to come in and for us to cover our tracks. Choose what ship as you like, you have little time to get away."

And with that, he strode up the ramp and prepared to close it, after dumping Sarah on the seat by the game board.

Time to get out of here.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @LuckycoolHawk9 @T.O.M. @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian
@Mighty Roman
Sarah retreated away from Doctor.Richards, making her way back towards the elevator; she didnt want to linger, in fear of wasting her time, or her ammunition. From the sounds of it, the final stages of their escape had taken place without her, much to her upset; it would have been her job to lead the onslaught if Agent Smith and The Maker had not interrupted her

By the time she punched in the digits of the cargo bay into the elevator's computer system, the doors would already be open, Shiatan standing and waiting.

Oh, she wanted to beat him across the face so badly...preferably with the butt of her own gun. The weapon was raised instinctively

"Go get a ship? Go get a freaking ship?" She snarled, still on edge from Reed's comments. She tried to calm herself, lowering her her rifle "You don't get to abandon me, Shiatan-- Nobody does. Now what's the status down stairs?"

Before she had the chance to speak again, she found the masked man's hands against her cheek. What was he doing? Caressing her? About to strangle her? The messages she was receiving were- did he want her dead, or want her? Both would undoubtedly irritate the woman at that point in time

"What are you---"

The reverse healing took affect, and Connor passed out, dropping her weapon in the process
@Thuro 116 Pendragon
The Count clambered back to his feet, his head pounding like he had just came off from a bad high
"Now that's not how I like to spend my Staturdays..." He groaned, before unleashing a flurry of curses aimed towards the very existence of mind control. There he had been, walking through the witness imprisonment area, when out of nowhere some of Richard's rioters start pushing everyone towards a lift. Before he could react, BAM! He was possessed. How annoying...

Vertigo started to look around, taking in all the chaos he had contributed too. It appeared as if Shaw had been killed by Caesar shortly after the foremost broke free of his mind control. A quick toss of an oil barrel towards one of the ship's he had been throwing and the man was up in flames- it was too much energy even for his battery of a body to contain. The Blue Thug had also met his maker, giving into the wounds his old master had inflicted upon him.

Kyle had a bullet between his eyes too, which barely fazed the sociopath, and Battler had been throw through the hull of a battlecruiser; the lucky latter-most was still breathing, however.

There were hundreds of broken hips about, simple collateral damage brought on by the assault, scattered among them were hundreds of Novas, Prisoners and witnesses. More death, more destruction- All Reeds fault

Well, when was he one to point fingers.

He made his way towards the Falcon, alongside the rest of his 'Team'.

"Come on now, Jack" Vetigo cried, poking fun at Crichton's new name "Leave your little pal and get going- she cant help you get over your daddy issues now that she's dead"

Mobile Post

Sarah retreated away from Doctor.Richards, making her way back towards the elevator; she didnt want to linger, in fear of wasting her time, or her ammunition. From the sounds of it, the final stages of their escape had taken place without her, much to her upset; it would have been her job to lead the onslaught if Agent Smith and The Maker had not interrupted her

By the time she punched in the digits of the cargo bay into the elevator's computer system, the doors would already be open, Shiatan standing and waiting.

Oh, she wanted to beat him across the face so badly...preferably with the butt of her own gun. The weapon was raised instinctively

"Go get a ship? Go get a freaking ship?" She snarled, still on edge from Reed's comments. She tried to calm herself, lowering her her rifle "You don't get to abandon me, Shiatan-- Nobody does. Now what's the status down stairs?"

Before she had the chance to speak again, she found the masked man's hands against her cheek. What was he doing? Caressing her? About to strangle her? The messages she was receiving were- did he want her dead, or want her? Both would undoubtedly irritate the woman at that point in time

"What are you---"

The reverse healing took affect, and Connor passed out, dropping her weapon in the process
Kiande stared at Sarah, laying down on the couch with some degree of thoughtful study. Arms crossed as he scanned her with his mask, as well as the weapons she had. She was well muscled for one of her sex, one of the perks of a prison life perhaps. That and as a weaker female in a species where the male was superior in a prison...Well, she must have had to defend herself often, quite the reverse of his own kind. He almost chuckled, but he was on guard and frankly? Somewhat.....Ponderous.

He stared in the direction where his partner had gone after putting her gently down, currently in the cockpit as he prepped the ship further for launch. He had just met her, literally....It hadn't even been a day and yet out of everyone, Shaitan brought her back. Why? It wasn't his place to question his partner- Of the two, Shaitan was always the more cunning and long-term strategist of the two. But this was a move beyond anything he could see. He could only trust and hope that he knew what he was doing.

And then he glanced up as others began to join them.
Peter Quill looked over at the Nova Ship. " I am sorry, Cameron, but I need to go and find my team. I need to be a Guardian of the Galaxy," he said.

Cameron understand, sadly, Lucifer did not agree with this decision and did what he did best. " You really don't want to leave, I'm a brother to you and deserve to be protected, " he said.

Quill didn't realize that he was being manipulated and looked at Cameron. " Sure, I would never abandon a family member," he said.

" Let's go with the dark lord," he said, leading him to the Millenaium Falcon too.
Zenyatta's teachings came in handy here in prison. From the beginning to the end, he'd been at peace. He was able to accept there was simply no way out. Not at first, anyways. No point in getting frustrated. He'd been meditating when the shit hit the fan, and that was when he calmly observed that this would be the time to strike. He avoided any opposition without ever letting them know he was there. No unnecessary bloodshed from him. Before long, he was nearing an avenue of escape. Problem was... Though they surely had ships, there was no way he could fly any of them. He's cross that bridge when he got to it.

Genji arrived towards the end of their battle, or else he might have contributed. As it stood, they were getting ready to leave before he could even take stock of them. His rushed analysis didn't entirely leave him feeling reassured these people would be keen on helping him. Still, making his presence and intentions known would save trouble later, no matter how one-sided the exchange might be. As long as no one shot at him, it would be fine.

A figure, its shadow previously formless, was briefly visible. There was a slight gust of wind and, to the more perceptive, perhaps even a barely visible green blur for a split second as Genji dashed aboard the Falcon, where he planted himself at the top of the ramp. Now visible, his hands raised up in a peaceful, 'please don't shoot me' gesture. His tone was serene and non-threatening. "Osoreru koto wa arimasen." Taking a moment, he consciously seemed to move to English. It was easy to understand, despite his thick Japanese accent. "Do not be afraid. I mean you no harm. You were prisoners as well, yes? And now you want out. I am no different." Without waiting for a reply, he vanished in a blur deeper into the ship. It seemed he just wanted to make his presence known to avoid any "Oh no, a stowaway!" drama down the road and had no intention of taking no for an answer. He'd prove hard to find, if they went looking.
Peter Quill and Cameron....Some cyborg. Kiande shrugged mentally. They wanted to get off and that was enough for him. He wouldn't begrudge them and walking towards the ramp, he inhaled and roared out to whoever was still around.

"OI! WANKERS! IF YER NOT GOING OUR SEPARATE WAYS, THEN BLOODY GET ON THE BUGGER-ALL SHIP!"

There. What happened next was not on his head. : |

They had about as long as Shaitan took to get the ship ready.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @LuckycoolHawk9 @T.O.M. @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian @BarrenThin

@Mighty Roman

"What are you---"

@Thuro 116 Pendragon
The Count clambered back to his feet, his head pounding like he had just came off from a bad high
"Now that's not how I like to spend my Staturdays..." He groaned, before unleashing a flurry of curses aimed towards the very existence of mind control. There he had been, walking through the witness imprisonment area, when out of nowhere some of Richard's rioters start pushing everyone towards a lift. Before he could react, BAM! He was possessed. How annoying...

Vertigo started to look around, taking in all the chaos he had contributed too. It appeared as if Shaw had been killed by Caesar shortly after the foremost broke free of his mind control. A quick toss of an oil barrel towards one of the ship's he had been throwing and the man was up in flames- it was too much energy even for his battery of a body to contain. The Blue Thug had also met his maker, giving into the wounds his old master had inflicted upon him.

Kyle had a bullet between his eyes too, which barely fazed the sociopath, and Battler had been throw through the hull of a battlecruiser; the lucky latter-most was still breathing, however.

There were hundreds of broken hips about, simple collateral damage brought on by the assault, scattered among them were hundreds of Novas, Prisoners and witnesses. More death, more destruction- All Reeds fault

Well, when was he one to point fingers.

He made his way towards the Falcon, alongside the rest of his 'Team'.

"Come on now, Jack" Vetigo cried, poking fun at Crichton's new name "Leave your little pal and get going- she cant help you get over your daddy issues now that she's dead"

Mobile Post

The old man raised his head, dignified as he watched his nemesis die. "You could never abandon me, Doctor. Never grow beyond me. No matter how many lives you waste trying to destroy me." But he gritted his teeth as The Valeyard reverse-regenerated, back into The Doctor's Sixth body-the Colourful jester who was put on trial by his own people. He remembered his own involvement in that trial-how joyous it was for him, watching his accursed rival squirm, as he informed him that the Valeyard was, in fact, his future self.

Those days seemed so distant now-colourful disguises and ships, playing that endless game of assault and defeat with The Doctor across the cosmos. And to think that they had almost been amiable, then.

While most of the crew headed towards one of the ships, The Master pressed his hands against the outside of the Battle TARDIS. Yes, this would do nicely. But as he was about to enter, he doubled over in pain. This adventure had indeed taken it's toll on his frail form. Scattered fire, and even the shock of awakening from his coma-all had tore through this weak human form as if it were tissue paper.

But he would not die. Could not die. He refused those odds. Making sure that he was in view of the others, he took another couple of steps, before collapsing in pain. "Help me...."
As the light faded from his eyes, few would notice the white snake that trailed away from the corpse.

His consciousness was free once again. The Morphant Deathworm was always a risky technique-a real gamble. Used too many times, and his consciousness would dissipate completely. Transferring his consciousness from relative to relative would be ideal, but was not an option. Such was the cost for spending all 13 of his regenerations so early. Look what he was reduced to. So many dead, and all because of the Richards boy.

Too fat, too thin, too weak. No, none of these would do. But as he approached a burning pyre, he saw a form that would aid him nicely. The Death Worm crawled into the pyre, and it's occupant sat up. This body was burned by the flames, but in his past lives, he had experienced worse.
Sebastian Shaw stood up out of his own grave. The Master was in control now.
shaw.jpg
The first steps were weak, stumbling-like a child learning to walk for the first time. This new body was taller than what he was used to-stronger too. Shaw had clearly kept it in good condition while he was still using it. But time was of the essence. He ran-ran back to the Battle TARDIS. Oh, it felt so good to be able to do that again, free of that human frailty.

The control room was a stark white. He immediately set to work, pulling levers, pressing buttons, setting course. But as he opened the scanners, he could see a figure outside-the Richards boy. He opened the door as the youth fell into the console room.

He set course for inside the ship where the others had already boarded. He didn't know why, but he may as well see this through. After all, this new universe had so much rich potential to exploit.

The wheezing, groaning sound of the Battle TARDIS reverberated of the walls, as the doors to the silver capsule opened.
The Master was the first to step out.
tumblr_lyq5s8MGvY1r54vxc.gif

"Good afternoon everyone. I don't know about you, but I feel like a new man."
@Cromartie Sarkissian @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9

Jack took the dig. It hurt, but he deserved it. He ignored the Count's advice walking forward and gingerly scooping up Last Order's body, distributing the extra weight on his Pulse Rifle cane, the self same one he had shot her over. Limping back to the Millennium Falcon, he started towards one of the crew quarters, before turning and asking the party a general question.

"Where's Hoban?"​

Jack took the dig. It hurt, but he deserved it. He ignored the Count's advice walking forward and gingerly scooping up Last Order's body, distributing the extra weight on his Pulse Rifle cane, the self same one he had shot her over. Limping back to the Millennium Falcon, he started towards one of the crew quarters, before turning and asking the party a general question.

"Where's Hoban?"​
"I'm fine!" The pilot called out from within the ship "I thought I'd get everything prepped before we take off"
Planting himself firmly in the captain's chair, gesturing for either Peter Quil or Shiatan to take the co-pilot's seat. With the flick of several over head buttons, and a final call for passengers to make their way onto the leaving vessel, they were airborne.

From the limited window space of the ship, the Crew could see the rest of the survivors make a scramble for the other shuttles. The majority of the prisoners hurried onto the Frieza soldier transporter, piloted by non-other than the Doctor-, the others simply grabbing Nova shuttles and fading away into the fleet.

Hoban showed no signs of flinching, no signs of fear, and he pulled up the Falcon, directing it out of the hangar. It was as if the bomb had days before its detonation, as opposed to 12 minutes.

"Ladies and gentlemen, out of the hind windows, you can witness our little light show"

And what a light show it was- It was not every day one was lucky enough to watch an entire prison go up in flames, shock waves vibrating throughout the galaxy--it was almost beautiful.

Chapter 3- All that Glistens
Millennium Falcon soared through free space like a knife through butter, without a single Nova Agent to slow it down. For the first time in a long time its crew was finally free. Drawn together by necessity, by the hands of an unknown SPECTRE, and flung into world that was not their own...but for things were finally making sense...at least, a little bit
latest
"So let me get this straight" Hoban cried, finally pulling himself away from the cock pit and into the meeting room. After 5 straight hours of familiarizing himself with the ship, he was far from in the mood for any misconceptions "These 'SPECTRE' guys, Smith and the Valeyard crashed our ship- for some reason- but didnt take the time to loot it. You found the Black box- smart move- and the roman numeral 3 on one of the control panels?"

Washburne resisted the urge to ask about the condition of the ship; he had already expected the worst. To be honest, he was just glad that some of the crew had survived. River and himself...hardly the pair he would have chosen....

He was better off not thinking of Zoe

"Then, that guy...Wesker, or something? Was murdered by a girl who looked like River....but wasnt River? Then you were all tasered by the Novas...who were being controlled by these 'SPECTREs'? Those two must have taken out the dampening fields, helping you get free, only to try to kill you too? And then there is some crazy talk about them wanting River and the Sith Lord's blood?"

Upon saying it aloud, it did all sound like madness- and that did not even begin to describe his thoughts on the Valeyard exploding and turning into a clown....

GQi1KtS.jpg

"I know, it sounds insane...but it has to be real. Everything that Smith said, the Valeyard said... they had no reason to lie, and neither do the other guys here"
Sarah's interjection was cold, almost cruel. She sat up from one of the circular couches, he knees held close to her chest. Finally getting her old clothes back, Connor could finally to start acting like herself again, without constantly having to feel like a prison mob boss.
"The main thing that jumps out to me is that name...SPECTRE. I've heard it before, but only in rumors. People treat them like some sort of multiversal Illuminati..."
Damn, she would have to avoid making earth references

"Everyone treats them like an Eye in the Sky, a Big Brother Organization. They buy out companies and liquidate them, blow up planets and starfleets, influence dictators...but there's no proof of them even existing"

"Then...Smith....Lying!" Caesar practically spat on the rest of the crew as he spoke, rowdily jumping onto one of the Space-Poker Tables "Set...us...on wrong...trail...to cover....his own...Tracks"

"Or maybe this is just the first piece of evidence we've got"
The Mother of the Resistance was practically the mother of believing in the unknown as well- whether it was about Skynet's existence, or her son leading a revolt against it, it was in her nature to follow her gut. Such feeling had never led her astray before.

"People say that they're a council; The Valeyard and Smith, maybe even Wesker, were just a handful of the members. This isnt over yet"
latest
"Is that what you believe, Ms.Connor? That an invisible puppet-master is making everything go to hell in this universe? That we cant see them until we put out tin-foil hats on and chant that we believe in fairies? Just listen to yourselves! You're almost as crazy as I am, and that's saying some" Vertigo practically sung his taunts from the corner, the only part of the ship anyone else was happy with him sitting "Next you'll say our missing pencils were stolen by pixies"

After a chorus of people begging for Vertigo to close his damn mouth, another idea began to stir within Hoban. Maybe they did have more proof? Of course, he had not been strong enough to recall any information in regards to the actual crash; he had lost too much blood for him to even remember where he was. If it were not for Battler, he would have certainly have been in a wheelchair by now...But that didn't matter... all that mattered was the black box

The incorruptible cube

SPECTRE may have shot down the ship, but they did not search it; if they had, they would have incinerate him. Furthermore, due to the fact that the box had been lined with adamantium, would have certainly would have been able to survive the fall if his brain had. Unlike his brain, however, the data held with was unable to forget anything; its verdict would be completely accurate.

Making his way across the room, Hoban picked up the box, and made his way back towards to control panel, inserting the cube into its necessary slot

Within a heart beat, a holographic recreation had been projected into the center the room.. and their fears had been confirmed

"We're going down, Captain! We're falling too fast" Hoban cried, desperately trying to stabilize the cargo transporter. Sweat poured down his cheeks, passed over his gritted teeth, and added to the puddle of salt beneath his feet...

This was it

MalReynoldsFirefly.JPG

"Just do everything you can, Hoban; he at least need to try"
Malcolm Reynolds clung to one of the ship's posts, desperate to make his way up towards the engines of the essentially vertical ship. It was quite literally an uphill battle. With pipes and flooring exploding all around him, the Captain had little to no choice in his action plan--Climb

Pushing his fingers through the tiny breaks in the grated floor panels, Mal heaved his weight upwards, ignoring the pain that flooded his system.

He just had to make it a little further....Not much longer...

He would reach the engines, detonate the hind quarters of the ship, and blast the boarding suckers to hell. He would tell Hoban to seal off the open end of the shuttle, using the explosion, to push the remaining shields, and thus she ship, back into a form of hyperdrive--it was a longshot, but it might just work.

The minutes it took Mal to crawl to the end of the corridors felt like days, his brain working in a sense of overdrive. He heaved himself over the balcony, letting gravity carry him the rest of the way to the tunnels; from there, he could actually run

Even through the hologram, the clamping off his steel toed booths against the walls could be heard as clear as day, vibrating around the hull again and again. Such a sound even rival those of the distant explosions their opponents were causing

Boom
Click
Boom
Click

The number of grenades that were being thrown in the cargo bay...Jayne and Zoe must have been holding their own, even against the insurmountable odds...But he would need them both is he was going to clear his was towards the engines.

Several shots were fired by Mal into the cargo bay, the first ones towards the invaders littering the room- some organized gaurds in red boiler suits, other freelance assassins hiding behind crates- resulting in the destriuction of their baracades. Such destruction had resulted in the strange blue fluids filling the area the group had seen in the later weeks. The second set of shots were aided towards the lights- the perfect cover for their escape

Now they would really have to run. Detonating the rest of his thermal detonators, Zoe ran through the tunnels behind the captain, Jayne falling behind the first mate; his raw strength slowed him too greatly

The invaders soon found their footing in the tunnels, firing several photon blasts down the corridors, lighting up the formally hidden area in a chilling blue aura...

Jayne was the first to fall to the covering fire, his lifeless corps being carried several feet by the momentum of the torso shot.

Zoe stopped to hold the line, crying words to a reluctant Mal...his please for her to stay with him were lost in the explosions. To imagine his guilt--his mind running though all the possibilities. Would things have been better if he had left them, and sneaked past the invaders alone? No...then they would all be damned...He could only hope that their actions were not in vane.

He reached the engines, almost collapsing at the doorway; his energy had been spent completely, rendering him almost completely unable to stand

He prepared the bomb...there was no time left to radio Zoe....Only to bast the SPECTREs to hell

latest
"Dare I say that I am disappointing, Malcolm?"
A man whispered, looming over the hunched captain. He appeared to be Chinese, pale and snow, and playing doctor. His two hands were mechanical, coated in black paint. He spoke without emotion
"It is almost an insult for the great 'Captain Reynolds of the Serenity' to fight so unenthusiastically...you give the impression that you are loosing your touch"
"I would not go as far as to call myself Great...but if you insist" The Captain panted, his strength to overcome even the doctor fading by the second. What did he have left to protect "The compliment seems hollow, coming from you, No.2"
A number name...A code given to members of Spectre....

"Malcolm, you are about to die- I grant you the dignity to use my name in your final moments"
"Sorry, 'Doctor. No', but I dont give enough Damns about SPECTRE to take your dignity to heart"
A gun was removed from the jacket of the Doctor, the bullets clicking into the barrel

Hoban skipped the tape forward, unable to bring himself to watch the death of his captain, mentor...and friend...
The only other notable image to be replicated before them was the explosion of the rear of the shuttle caused by blasts from a SPECTRE shuttle. This, much to the upset of all, had occurred after the evacuation.

A bleeding Malcolm read out his list of co-ordiantes, just like he did in his final transmission to gather the crew, and faded into oblivion

As the ship began to fall, and a terrified Holographic Hoban tried desperately to save the friends and crewmates he believed to be alive, a piece of glass seemed to soar from the medical bay window, akin to River's vision. It seemed to travel across the entire ship, before plunging into the pilots back and dragging him down the hall...

The rest was history

"So that was the crash, huh"
Hoban swallowed hard, holding back his emotions...it was a lot to take in

"So SPECTRE is real"

"And...Hoban...tribe....gone"
Sympathy seemed to radiate from around the majority of the crew, as all present seemed to feel Hoban's loss from inside. He had just had to relive an experience he was lucky not to remember, to watch everyone he cared about die, all to settle an argument...

It was hardly the spirit of the Serenity

"But this doesnt give us all the answers" The Count rolled his eyes at Hoban's continuation "Glass doesnt just fly across a ship like that...and it doesnt explain why SPECTRE did what they did...only that they didnt like The Cap---That they didnt like Mal..."

Sarah arose from her chair, and made her way towards the grieving pilot- the son of a gun was having to relive all of his grief all at once, only to find no closure from it- she knew how he must have felt. Her had would find its way to his shoulder and her head leaned in

"No...It tells us so much more...That numeral on the Ship's screens...it must have been some sort of fail safe that Reynolds put in before hand. The Number three..." She searched her vast memory, trying to link such a number to a face, or a group, or something from the video "The League! The Multiversal League of Assassins! Its their classing system- they're one of the few Multiversal Organizations who still use the Latin numbering system. III is their lowest level; free lancers, guns for hire. They not much compared to the elites, but they pack a pretty big much none the less...from what I've been told about this "Ravager" girl, she sounds like one of them- a III"

"And you think that one of the largest multiversal secret services of all time is part of this SPECTRE?"

"Or that they were hired by them- either way its a lead. We can find out who the Hell crashed your ship, what the Hell Wesker was doing associating himself with the group and put things right...all we need to do is investigate this group..."

Several hours passed, with much deliberation taking place in between. In the end, a decision was, of course, made- All who were present upon the ship were now crew members of the Falcon, or the Second Serenity, and each would find a role, pull their weight or go home. If they stayed, however, they were all in; they would have to solve the mystery, just as much as everyone else. Everyone was a stakeholder now- the Novas and SPECTRE wanted them dead or alive from helping the people mentioned in the message, and with Wesker and associate of the Organization, there was a high likely hood that they had a hand in their arrest

"Alright then! Here is the mission" Hoban cried, his spirits rising "Its going to be impossible to go straight to the Multiversal League of Assassins- they would kill us on sight for our bounties alone- so we're going to have to find another way to get this information...through their sponsors-- "
Another hologram flashed before the group, showing the rotund, sweating face of their target
latest
"His name is Auirc Goldfinger, Founder of Auric Enterprises. He's a glorified part manufacturer, selling engines, ship, microwaves- you name it- if its legitimate, he'll sell it" His face took a grim turn, as he pressed a few button on his control panel, switching the images
GW450H260

"At least that's the cover story. Word through the grape vine is that he is a notorious Gold Smuggler- ironic considering his name- making quadrillions of credits a year from the business. Of course, he buys some of it legitimately to cover his track but...its not working out for him too well"
latest

"He got in debt to the League a few times, paying them off to help eliminate anyone who got to close to his big secret- and I dont just mean his diet. What started out as a deal turned into an investment...and now? He own 23.9% of the group; talk about good business. If we want to know what the League knows? We have to go through him- negotiate with him, bribe him, threaten him if you have to-- just as long as we can track down this SPECTRE

Any Questions?"
---------------------------

Okay- I know that that was alot of information and backstory to take in, so I'll write up a summary tomorrow for those who want an explanation- its hardly my best writing (Its a mobile post again), so I apologize in advance

Crew
The Maker/ Reed Richards and The Master @Mighty Roman
John/Jack Crichton and MISAKA(Shot by John)- @Thuro 116 Pendragon
River Tam @CookieMonster
Peter Quill/ Starlord and Cameron Goodkin @LuckycoolHawk9
Kiande Thei-de and Shaitan @Ringmaster
Spike Spiegel and a Xenomorph @T.O.M.
Mikoto Misaka and Misaki Shokuhou Rotting in Jail
Battler Ushiromiya @Gibbons
Momoyo Kawakami @Kaykay

NPCS
Sarah Connor-
Hoban Washburne
Caesar

The Count

Last edited by a moderator:
So much information to take in. Quietly via his mask, Kiande would be recording all the information gained. Under the guise of looking at everyone as well, he'd swing his head slowly, gaining their biometric readouts before sending it all away. His ship would store it, before sending it out to the General.

No sense leaving her out of the loop. Otherwise, Kiande stayed silent. He'd be more inclined to hunt and kill, but that was his answer for everything. More disturbing was the behavior of his partner. Since bringing Sarah on and waiting for everyone to join, he was.... Different.

He arranged sleeping matters, giving River and Sarah the only beds on this ship. It obviously wasn't designed for more then a pilot and co-pilot. To everyone else, he distributed blankets from a crate and subsequently left for the hold, curled up in some corner where he rarely stirred. Kiande had never known his partner to have a softer side for anyone.

Frankly? It was mildly freaking him out. What was going on with his partner?

What was happening to Shaitan?

--------

In the cargo hold, the Shadow Guard slept fitfully. At his hand, a lightsaber would be gripped and a cold sweat would glisten on his forehead. The helmet, the face he showed to the world would rest under an arm. He feared no enemy alive, nor dead. Not even his former masters who broke him, as one would break a stallion to harness. Hate was a heady barrier to pain and among the Shadow Guard, Shaitan learned to hate.

But when he slept, he feared his dreams and what they showed him. Something Kiande didn't understand, but respected him enough to be prudently silent about.
@Cromartie Sarkissian @Whoever wants to interact with Psycho Shadow Guard and Boondock Saints Predator.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Peter Quill had taken the seat as co-pilot. For some reason, he was all in. If anyone asked him, he would not have the answer to why he was here or for that matter how he was convinced, but he was all in now and there was no turning back. He was part of this new Serenity too. He had made this choice.

Cameron felt bad when he noticed that the Shadow Guard wasn't around. He really should have hated the Sith Lord, but he felt strangely closer to him now. Maybe he could make sense of what was going on with him. He understood that something had taken an interest with him and was a part of him. He had been breaking things, he felt much stronger than he ever felt in his whole life. Also, his shirt was not fitting as well, since he had magically become more muscular.

Lucifer was going to make this body stronger and wasn't about to let it die easily. He hoped the Sith wouldn't kill him. He watched as Cameron approach the sleeping Sith. He swore the man was an idiot. " Hey, are you awake? I just wanted to thank you," he said.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Ringmaster

• Useful
Cameron felt bad when he noticed that the Shadow Guard wasn't around. He really should have hated the Sith Lord, but he felt strangely closer to him now. Maybe he could make sense of what was going on with him. He understood that something had taken an interest with him and was a part of him. He had been breaking things, he felt much stronger than he ever felt in his whole life. Also, his shirt was not fitting as well, since he had magically become more muscular.

Lucifer was going to make this body stronger and wasn't about to let it die easily. He hoped the Sith wouldn't kill him. He watched as Cameron approach the sleeping Sith. He swore the man was an idiot. " Hey, are you awake? I just wanted to thank you," he said.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Ringmaster
The eyes flashed open, like some predatory jungle cat as he leaped to his feet in a sinous motion, the lightsaber activated and swung- Before stopping short of Cameron. He stared...His face returned to its impassive state before he switched off the weapon and stood straighter.

"....Sorry about that. What did you want?"

It was blunt, but the cargo hold wasn't exactly welcoming. Another reason the Shadow Guard chose its corners for his bed while the group remained a group.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Cromartie Sarkissian

Lucifer could have sworn he had made the man flinch back when the lightsaber had been swung in front of him, but for some reason, he didn't react like that. He hadn't even had the body for a full day and he already had less control, how annoying that was going to be too since it was new.
" I just wanted to thank you for standing up/protecting me back at the prison," he said.
Cameron felt strange as he wasn't sure why a part of his brain wanted to leave now, as he had nothing to hide. He chalked up the physical change to space travel and not the voice in his head.

@Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian

Lucifer could have sworn he had made the man flinch back when the lightsaber had been swung in front of him, but for some reason, he didn't react like that. He hadn't even had the body for a full day and he already had less control, how annoying that was going to be too since it was new.
" I just wanted to thank you for standing up/protecting me back at the prison," he said.
Cameron felt strange as he wasn't sure why a part of his brain wanted to leave now, as he had nothing to hide. He chalked up the physical change to space travel and not the voice in his head.

@Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian
He stared for a moment, before he cocked his head and spoke.

"You were a means to an end. I used you to determine the mindset of the prisoner leaders and I would not have shed tears if you perished in the attempt. Your thanks is unwarranted."

He didn't seem to be much interested in social niceties as a whole, before he asked out of the blue.

"Is everyone else alright?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer watched him and wished he could direct the damn powers this body used.

" Well, I honestly don't believe you. You did send your guard to make sure I didn't die in that riot and that was good," he said, as he refused to believe that the Sith Lord was completely evil.

Lucifer really wished that he could leave, Sith Lords like this one could reveal him as hiding in this body.

" As okay as they can be," he admitted to the Sith Lord. Despite being in control of his body, Cameron's neutral expression remained.

@Ringmaster

Lucifer watched him and wished he could direct the damn powers this body used.

" Well, I honestly don't believe you. You did send your guard to make sure I didn't die in that riot and that was good," he said, as he refused to believe that the Sith Lord was completely evil.

Lucifer really wished that he could leave, Sith Lords like this one could reveal him as hiding in this body.

" As okay as they can be," he admitted to the Sith Lord. Despite being in control of his body, Cameron's neutral expression remained.

@Ringmaster
"Partner." He corrected absently, making no comment otherwise at any insinuation on his character. Feeling it was time to leave the hold, he stepped around Cameron and raised his hand. Without looking, his helmet flew into it and tucked under an arm, the Shadow Guard left the hold. But not before pausing as he clarified.

"If Kiande obeys me, it is because I have earned his respect and trust. Not an easy feat, for one of his race."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Cameron couldn't remember that he had forgotten that like before. He watched as the Sith Lord moved his helmet and tucked it under his arm and he wondered if anything could go wrong. He held his headache, a sudden headache, as his eyes from blue to yellow and back, a little control part on Lucifer's part to make sure things weren't broken.

" I am sorry for saying that, I guess I should have known better," he said. The words were a mix between Lucifer and Cameron, certain words spilling and combining. He followed the Sith Lord back to the deck.

@Ringmaster

• Bucket of Rainbows
He said nothing. But he did step out into the main area of the ship, the hub where at least a few should be lurking. Had anything been decided? What was going on now?

Who was flying this thing?

@Shitpost @To anyone who wants to join Lucy-cam and Arabic Satan Sith​

He said nothing. But he did step out into the main area of the ship, the hub where at least a few should be lurking. Had anything been decided? What was going on now?

Who was flying this thing?

@Shitpost @To anyone who wants to join Lucy-cam and Arabic Satan Sith​
The ship had been sent into a smooth sense of auto pilot, and had been drifting closer and closer towards one of Goldfinger's space stations by the minuite.
"So it's settled then" Hoban stretched and climbed to his feet. "Time to give Mr.Goldfinger a suprise visit"

Crap post- update coming soon

Peter Quill had been paying half attention as he usually did. Something, Goldfinger, bribery, making threats or negotiate. He personally preferred the last two options that were listed.

Cameron took a deep breath and nearly passed out. Lucifer didn't realize the stress he was putting on Cameron's body.

@Ringmaster @others

Peter Quill had been paying half attention as he usually did. Something, Goldfinger, bribery, making threats or negotiate. He personally preferred the last two options that were listed.

Cameron took a deep breath and nearly passed out. Lucifer didn't realize the stress he was putting on Cameron's body.

@Ringmaster @others
Even a Shadow Guard would have missed it. Their power laid in destruction, not healing.

Shaitan was not one of them. He didn't look his direction, but nevertheless there was a twitch of the head as he turned and spoke bluntly.

"Sit down. Your vitals are failing."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Stupid feeble human body that couldn't handle a little stress. Lucifer was just trying to make him stronger.

Cameron took a few shallow breath. It wasn't his vitals. He knew what it was, he understood more than they admitted. His heart was weak.

" I know," he said, sitting down. Lucifer groaned in his head.

@Ringmaster

Stupid feeble human body that couldn't handle a little stress. Lucifer was just trying to make him stronger.

Cameron took a few shallow breath. It wasn't his vitals. He knew what it was, he understood more than they admitted. His heart was weak.

" I know," he said, sitting down. Lucifer groaned in his head.

@Ringmaster
"......"

He extended his hand and stroked the side of Cameron's head. Relief began to flow from where he touched, revealing a hidden side to the Shadow Guard. Whatever he was now? At one point, however far back?

He was a healer.

And suddenly, all was explained as to why he had been touching Wash back in the wreck of Serenity. He was saving his life and stabilizing him for medical treatment. If looked at, Shaitan said nothing. But after enough time, he dropped his hand before turning and heading across to sit down.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.