Serenity Down- IC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What the hell have you done?" Hoban cried, pushing his was through the violent crowd, desperate to reach the Serenity's crew. The sarcasm didnt even make a dent in him at this point; he had bigger things to focus on "They're going to kill each other! They're going to tear this place apart"
The Maker raised a finger. "That was the point." he said, icily. "You're pretty slow, aren't you?"
Peter looked at Hoban. " This isn't what I want- he manipulated them to hurt each other," Quill said, as he glared at the Maker. He was starting to hate the guy since he had just killed many people. Off in the distance, he could hear crunching as people were massacring and he didn't do anything to cause it.

" We have to go and get our weapons, we may have cause this mess, but we can't fix it now. But next time, we aren't letting this happening. We are not letting people decide what we are doing and I got my eye on you," he said to the Maker. " Let's get our weapons and get the heck out of here," he said.
He tilted his head back, cockily. "If it eases your conscience, they were murderers and thugs. Would you save them even if you could?"
Reed Richards was a pragmatist at heart. If these people couldn't see the simple logic behind his decision-a decision that, inherently, would save all of them, there would be no point in continuing to cajole them into changing their minds. He didn't expect to be understood. He expected to be obeyed. He'd encountered enough opposition during his time in The Fantastic Four-General Ross and his jackbooted jingoists, waving guns around and trying to hold them back--unless they bought back a piece of alien tech they could use for their own gain. Men like Ross made him sick.
"But I concede, you make a good point. Any deaths down there aren't our fault. It wasn't our fault they didn't try diplomacy."
Reed said, sarcastically. He stretched out his body towards the weapon's cabinet.
"Let's see what we have here..."
@Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9

Sarah turned away from the stripping Sith, intent on avoiding catching a glimpse of anything she didnt want to see. They all had scars in the Kyln- both mental and physical- and it was clear that neither Shiatan nor herself were an exception to that rule. Lash wounds, bullet holes, knife gashes...all bitter memories, times they all wished to forget. Scars from battles, from accidents

From Childbirth

All she could think was that not all wounds brought shame

"Suit yourself" Sarah muttered, guarding the perimeter with a large photon shotgun. They didnt want to be disturbed, not so close to their final play...they needed to leave....and soon.

The moment Connor left the mesh walls of the cell, she seemed to notice something...off. There was a presence... a dark presence in the room. It almost reminded her of the feeling she had the first night she met that T-800; that dread, that instinct to flee.

"Something's wrong" She whispered to herself, turning her gun back towards the weapons cabinet. "We're not alone"

"Of course you are not, Mz.Connor...But are any of us ever truly alone?"
A tall, pale man seemed to flow from behind a crate like blood gushing from a wound; it was almost unnatural to watch. He was old in soul and in nature, yet not in body, bearing the appearance of a 40 year old, albeit tired, human being. Shiatan would notice his striking resemblance to Albert Wesker, at least in their shared dress sense; had they been working together?
220px-Agent_Smith_(The_Matrix_Reloaded).jpg

"Its almost as if someone is...always...watching us" His sentences were broken, as if they had been typed into the world through a broken typewriter. He adjusted his cuff-links, and continued "I am not, of course referring to a God...not in any sorts. I am instead...talking about us...the Eyes in the sky, so to say...."
No, he was different to Wesker; he was calmer, less maniacal, yet insane none the less. He had no God complex, yet he spoke about humans and Gods as if he were neither. There came no laughter at the end of his sentence

"We have been called many things...." His words came out as a growl "Yet many have taken to calling us "Agents of..." He pivoted, his fingers pressed against each other as if he were in deep contemplation "No, it doesnt matter. All that matters...is you...Shiatan" Smith began to pace towards the Sith Lord. "Do you mind if I take a blood sample?
The Agent's hit prushed past yet another crate, sending it crashing down onto the concrete. The black box rolled out
mobilepostitsnotthatgreat
Shaitan stared, before extending his hand. As though plucked by invisible hands, the black box flew to his hand. The mask revealed nothing, merely staring at the Agent before finally speaking.

"Of course not. But not here. Come with me Agent. I suspect we have a lot to discuss about certain events."

He then turned his back and headed for the elevator, pausing and obviously waiting within for Sarah and the Agent together. Once they were ready and in, he pushed the button and up they'd go.

The only thing that would make this much more awkward now would have been cheesy elevator music. But none came. Shaitan made no move, but nor did he say anything. The doors opened and he looked around.

"I have to find my partner. Be so good as to find us a ship please, Sarah. Agent. Come with me."

And off he strode into the midst of the chaos. If anyone came close, he'd cut them in half with a sweep of the lightsaber, making a calm path as he spoke to Agent Smith.

"You were one of Weskers partners. You bear the same stylistic mannerism. Moreover, the same pattern as well. Did you really believe anyone would have believed the Nova Corps? That they would draw all of us, just for a broken down wreck? I knew it was false the moment I stepped on and it was why, unlike the others I went for the Flight Recorder. Its something every ship has."

A prisoner ran screaming, saw the merciless helmet and thought better of it, screaming and charging in the opposite direction. Shaitan continued as though it was just another work day.

"It automatically makes a record of the last worlds and stations they dock at. Which meant we would have discovered what exactly, that ship did to get involved. But then along came the assassin. Poor girl...Hired to infiltrate a high profile security risk, and for what? To kill Wesker? No, he was just very public. A primitive show of force to make us believe there was something about it all. Shadows on the walls, from little fingers."

He chuckled briefly and squatted to examine a body, which was missing a head...Ripped off from the looks of it as he rose and continued on.

"Unfortunately, she ran into Spectre."

"'Ello you bugger-all wanker."

The rough brogue of Kiande rasped as he landed from the railing he had been leaning on, one hand in the skull of a recent victim as he clacked it open and shut, like the most macabre muppet ever as he laughed. Shaitan tossed him his equipment and watched him fix himself up, weapons returning with deep set glee as Shaitan crossed his arms.

"He would have taken her head and so much for the trick. There was no 'hidden information.' All I needed was to observe her....And observe how despite the noise made, they drew no attention whatsoever until I finished off Wesker."

"Could 'ad killed us all mate."

The Predator observed aloud. With a hiss of pneumatic air, the mask was replaced last as Kiande cackled once more at having his tools of his bloody trade at hand. Shaitan replied.

"No. I would not have....It would have been too much effort otherwise. They needed us alive. All so they could collect us...We weren't the only ones who had been called in after all."

He thought of Sarah and her reaction to Weskers name.

"That is why this prison exists...This is why they were prepared with power dampeners and the like. It was already prepared long before. It wouldn't matter what charge they would eventually lay upon us."

"Ahahahahahaha! Swreth you wanker. E's a cold one. But I'll say this fer my partner. E's a very clever lad. I'll enjoy polishing 'is skull fer my wall someday."

Shaitan turned slowly to the Agent, Kiande still snickering as his two claws popped out from each wrist sheath.

"Which brings us to you. You want my blood? Very well. In exchange for a name. Once our transaction is finished, we then move our separate ways and kill each other later in the course of our plans."

"Bugger that! I just want blood. Dun care who neither."

Between the sinister shadow guard and the bloodthirsty predator elite, both presented a dark image side by side as they stared down at the Agent.

Shaitan broke the silence.

"Who is the person behind all of this....Absurdity?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Shaitan stared, before extending his hand. As though plucked by invisible hands, the black box flew to his hand. The mask revealed nothing, merely staring at the Agent before finally speaking.

"Of course not. But not here. Come with me Agent. I suspect we have a lot to discuss about certain events."

He then turned his back and headed for the elevator, pausing and obviously waiting within for Sarah and the Agent together. Once they were ready and in, he pushed the button and up they'd go.

The only thing that would make this much more awkward now would have been cheesy elevator music. But none came. Shaitan made no move, but nor did he say anything. The doors opened and he looked around.

"I have to find my partner. Be so good as to find us a ship please, Sarah. Agent. Come with me."

And off he strode into the midst of the chaos. If anyone came close, he'd cut them in half with a sweep of the lightsaber, making a calm path as he spoke to Agent Smith.

"You were one of Weskers partners. You bear the same stylistic mannerism. Moreover, the same pattern as well. Did you really believe anyone would have believed the Nova Corps? That they would draw all of us, just for a broken down wreck? I knew it was false the moment I stepped on and it was why, unlike the others I went for the Flight Recorder. Its something every ship has."

A prisoner ran screaming, saw the merciless helmet and thought better of it, screaming and charging in the opposite direction. Shaitan continued as though it was just another work day.

"It automatically makes a record of the last worlds and stations they dock at. Which meant we would have discovered what exactly, that ship did to get involved. But then along came the assassin. Poor girl...Hired to infiltrate a high profile security risk, and for what? To kill Wesker? No, he was just very public. A primitive show of force to make us believe there was something about it all. Shadows on the walls, from little fingers."

He chuckled briefly and squatted to examine a body, which was missing a head...Ripped off from the looks of it as he rose and continued on.

"Unfortunately, she ran into Spectre."

"'Ello you bugger-all wanker."

The rough brogue of Kiande rasped as he landed from the railing he had been leaning on, one hand in the skull of a recent victim as he clacked it open and shut, like the most macabre muppet ever as he laughed. Shaitan tossed him his equipment and watched him fix himself up, weapons returning with deep set glee as Shaitan crossed his arms.

"He would have taken her head and so much for the trick. There was no 'hidden information.' All I needed was to observe her....And observe how despite the noise made, they drew no attention whatsoever until I finished off Wesker."

"Could 'ad killed us all mate."

The Predator observed aloud. With a hiss of pneumatic air, the mask was replaced last as Kiande cackled once more at having his tools of his bloody trade at hand. Shaitan replied.

"No. I would not have....It would have been too much effort otherwise. They needed us alive. All so they could collect us...We weren't the only ones who had been called in after all."

He thought of Sarah and her reaction to Weskers name.

"That is why this prison exists...This is why they were prepared with power dampeners and the like. It was already prepared long before. It wouldn't matter what charge they would eventually lay upon us."

"Ahahahahahaha! Swreth you wanker. E's a cold one. But I'll say this fer my partner. E's a very clever lad. I'll enjoy polishing 'is skull fer my wall someday."

Shaitan turned slowly to the Agent, Kiande still snickering as his two claws popped out from each wrist sheath.

"Which brings us to you. You want my blood? Very well. In exchange for a name. Once our transaction is finished, we then move our separate ways and kill each other later in the course of our plans."

"Bugger that! I just want blood. Dun care who neither."

Between the sinister shadow guard and the bloodthirsty predator elite, both presented a dark image side by side as they stared down at the Agent.

Shaitan broke the silence.

"Who is the person behind all of this....Absurdity?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian
Agent Smith froze mid-step, taken back by all that he had just heard. The Sith Lord knew things...dangerous things. He had joined the dots, tracing the trail back to him and his master's like a blood hound. It was clear to him that he had no choice but to go along with Shiatan's deal- if he said yes, he would get everything he had needed from the trip, and if he said no, he would undoubtedly be murdered

How very human...a trade resulting in a knife in the back either way

"Yes, Albert Wesker and I were...Acquainted, to say the least. Colleagues, would be the correct terminology."

He seemed to hesitate after each sentence, as if he were choosing his words too carefully for reason.

mNaC3.jpg

"But, you see, it is not so easy for me to give you a single name...when there are so many stake holders..."

He removed his glasses, throwing them towards the Predator. His dark, code riddled eyes met Shiatan's.

"Yet, collectively, the work under the Special Executive for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion...Otherwise known as....SPECTRE"
Reed said, sarcastically. He stretched out his body towards the weapon's cabinet.
"Let's see what we have here..."
@Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9
"You again?" Sarah growled as she passed Reed. Connor had been dressing quite different to the way she had been prior, sporting a grey, battle worn cloak, the silver body armor poking out from beneath like a diamond in a stone. She raised one of her photon rifles towards the elongated man's head, loading an energy bolt into its barrel.

"Want to know what's special about this room?" She gestured with the weapon, waving it from wall to wall. To hell with finding a ship- she had more important things to worry about. "There's not enough room to coil someone..but there is enough to shoot someone" The weapons was raised to her eye, and the wiz of a charging bolt could be heard "Give me would good reason...."

Agent Smith froze mid-step, taken back by all that he had just heard. The Sith Lord knew things...dangerous things. He had joined the dots, tracing the trail back to him and his master's like a blood hound. It was clear to him that he had no choice but to go along with Shiatan's deal- if he said yes, he would get everything he had needed from the trip, and if he said no, he would undoubtedly be murdered

"Yes, Albert Wesker and I were...Acquainted, to say the least. Colleagues, would be the correct terminology."

He seemed to hesitate after each sentence, as if he were choosing his words too carefully for reason.

mNaC3.jpg

"But, you see, it is not so easy for me to give you a single name...when there are so many stake holders..."

He removed his glasses, throwing them towards the Predator. His dark, code riddled eyes met Shiatan's.

"Yet, collectively, the work under the Special Executive for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion...Otherwise known as....SPECTRE"
Kiande purred with glee, snatching the shades delicately before tossing them back. His attention was to Shaitan, who's cue he was obviously waiting for. Fight? Flight? Shaitan....Extended a hand to Kiande.

"Knife."

The handle slapped in his hand, Shaitan removed a glove and sliced carefully, enough to draw blood on his arm. He then pressed a cloth from his pocket onto it for a while before removing it and tossing it to Agent Smith. The knife passed over to Kiande, Shaitan said casually as he placed his glove back.

"A blood sample for a name. Our bargain is done. Good day to you Agent. I sincerely hope we've no reason in future for me and my colleagues to butt heads."

And with that, he walked casually past Agent Smith alongside his more massive partner.

A little hint that Shaitan was more then what he seemed in turn. Heading for the ship docks, Kiande waited till they were out of earshot before he spoke.

"Oi. Shaitan. I've never said a word against ye in this sort of thing, but was that wise? Letting 'im know about us? We could have killed him together."

"No, we could not. I could not sense much about him, save from physical cues. There's something unusual about that figure, till we find out more? We'll walk softly and learn for our organization. That and he kept his part of the bargain. We have a name now to investigate."

"Spectre. Buggerit, I should get a bleedin' copyright I should! So whats the plan? Blow the facility up? Say the word, I got me ticker roight 'ere."

"No."

Kiande despite the mask, looked at his partner with confusion. That was another first. Normally, the Shadow Guard would have been first to erase their tracks from everything. It was his way. Hearing him advocate otherwise was confusing...But it was also making his blood boil as he chuckled darkly.

"Whatcho got in that 'ead of yours? Gonna share it any time soon?"

"Oh Kiande."

Inclining the helmet towards the predator, Shaitan spoke in the cold, concise intonation that had characterized him since he joined.

"You know my methods. What do you think?"

Kiande scratched the side of his head.

"I think....That before all this ends? We're gonna wade through blood up ter our arse."

And with a rattling sound of laughter, he added with a new thrill surging through his body.

"An' that suits me just fine. Hahahahahaha!"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Thuro 116 Pendragon

• Love
Kiande purred with glee, snatching the shades delicately before tossing them back. His attention was to Shaitan, who's cue he was obviously waiting for. Fight? Flight? Shaitan....Extended a hand to Kiande.

"Knife."

The handle slapped in his hand, Shaitan removed a glove and sliced carefully, enough to draw blood on his arm. He then pressed a cloth from his pocket onto it for a while before removing it and tossing it to Agent Smith. The knife passed over to Kiande, Shaitan said casually as he placed his glove back.

"A blood sample for a name. Our bargain is done. Good day to you Agent. I sincerely hope we've no reason in future for me and my colleagues to butt heads."

And with that, he walked casually past Agent Smith alongside his more massive partner.

A little hint that Shaitan was more then what he seemed in turn. Heading for the ship docks, Kiande waited till they were out of earshot before he spoke.

"Oi. Shaitan. I've never said a word against ye in this sort of thing, but was that wise? Letting 'im know about us? We could have killed him together."

"No, we could not. I could not sense much about him, save from physical cues. There's something unusual about that figure, till we find out more? We'll walk softly and learn for our organization. That and he kept his part of the bargain. We have a name now to investigate."

"Spectre. Buggerit, I should get a bleedin' copyright I should! So whats the plan? Blow the facility up? Say the word, I got me ticker roight 'ere."

"No."

Kiande despite the mask, looked at his partner with confusion. That was another first. Normally, the Shadow Guard would have been first to erase their tracks from everything. It was his way. Hearing him advocate otherwise was confusing...But it was also making his blood boil as he chuckled darkly.

"Whatcho got in that 'ead of yours? Gonna share it any time soon?"

"Oh Kiande."

Inclining the helmet towards the predator, Shaitan spoke in the cold, concise intonation that had characterized him since he joined.

"You know my methods. What do you think?"

Kiande scratched the side of his head.

"I think....That before all this ends? We're gonna wade through blood up ter our arse."

And with a rattling sound of laughter, he added with a new thrill surging through his body.

"An' that suits me just fine. Hahahahahaha!"

latest

Agent Smith's eyes followed the duo as they left towards the flight deck, with a face that could only be described as unadulterated regret
"Pleasuring doing business with you"
His soulless murmuring seemed to drift off into silence as he realized what he had done
He had acquired the blood sample he needed- that rich midichlorian filled blood- and had everything he needed to return to headquarters. He would finally be rid of the foul human stink that flooded the area, drowning out even the oil bellow, and finally be free again

If Spectre kept to their word, of course.

When extortion is literally part of your job description, can you ever truly be be secure? No.2 had told him on so many occasions to trust nobody...not even himself, or the other members of the organization. And now that he had given away their identity- regardless of what he had gained in exchange for it- expecting mercy was unrealistic...He'd be lucky is even a fraction of his programming remained intact after today

His spider-like fingers folded the blood soaked cloth and placed it into is jacket pocket, in a desperate attempt to disassociate himself with the fluid- the very fluid Spectre would kill him if he did not return....

It was a catch 22 to say the least...

For now, all the Agent could do was walk of into the darkness, and better prepare a statement to give to No.2 upon his return​

Flight Deck- Chapter 2.5- A View to a Kill
270px-Valeyard.jpg

"Very well" The Valeyard muttered, unfazed by the silence of Battler. "You force my hand"
With a little flick of his skeletal wrist, an enormous concussive blast seemed to throw Uroshima across the clearing, sending him smashing into one of the larger shuttles, a type 22 Transport Cruiser. Doctor Smith did not need to waste his time nor energy killing the man, when hundreds upon hundreds of witnesses were about to throw themselves through the elevator doors in mere moments

And funnily enough, several did.

A handful of the escaped prisoners, desperate to escape before the rioting, pillaging and murdering intensified, poured onto the floors, armed with stolen Technology. Among this group stood Shiatan, Kiande, Peter Quill, Cameron Goodkin, River Tam, Last Order, the Master, John Chrichton and anyone else who had been in the witness areas.

"What do we have here? A handful of leaves caught up in the wind, no less"

A chuckle escaped the mad Time-Lord's lips as he mad his way towards the prisoners. Pirates, witnesses and pillagers alike seemed to part before him, to weak or too scared to defy a being powerful enough to throw a wizard like a doll. He sifted through the crowd like sand through his fingers, desperate to find someone or something, that he recognized

He noticed the crew from the Serenity

"More lambs to the slaughter?" He sighed- could Wesker do anything right? Couldnt even lead kill a single member of the group discretely...he would have to fix that.

"Ah! Miss Tam! Oh, it has been a while, has it not?"

The poor girl's mind would be flooded with the images of her torture once more, this time her mind focusing on the face of Doctor Smith above all else

"Now now" He muttered, psychically beckoning her towards him "There's no need to scream. Its not as if...."

The Master's face seemed to shine out towards him, as if on que

"You're in any danger...."

His attention drifted

"Is that the body you have chosen, Koschei" The Valeyard laughed once more "How...feeble...."

He clamped his hands together, and turned away from the group

"Well! I do not believe this meeting to be worth my explanation-- I doubt your lesser minds could contemplate the goals of SPECTRE gradualness, let alone appreciate them...."

All present would notice that Dr.Smith's words were not being made with his mouth, instead being directly transmitted into each of their minds

"So I am instead going to take my prize- the impertinent Miss Tam- and leave you with the consolation prize. In the words...I believe it was Bruce Lee....

'A Good Fight is like a little play, but one player seriously'

Good Luck"

The Time Lord made his way towards the his ship, the Type 40 Battle Tardis that resided in the corner of the room, with River Psychically in tow.

Then, something dawned upon the group- the black box, the Serenity, the Novas...It had all been a set up. According to Agent Smith, this so-called Spectre had been pulling the strings from the start. Wesker was a member, he had to have been, and he falsified records in order to summoned them all to the same place for reasons still unknown. He had foreseen his own death. perhaps even triggered it intentionally, in order to have them placed under indefinite arrest; that way it would be easier to gather whatever it is they needed from them, before taking them out one by one. They must have been responsibly for the broken power dampeners- it was the only way to get everyone out into the open after alliances were formed. They had predicted everything- the riots taking care of the majority of the Novas, The Valeyard and Shiatan taking out the stragglers...It was all adding up...

Except one thing...

A strange urge awoke within each of the Serenity crew...a sudden, feral hatred. It was almost animal in nature, impossible to control and undeniably wicked...Those without experience in the field of resisting mind control would be completely consumed by this illness...

Submitting to one goal- turn on thy ally..to kill the Serenity's crew

Within seconds the remaining prisoners had surrounded the crew, lead by the splinted mind of Caesar- the minds of non humans were no easy for the Valeyard to tear apart. The Ape King snarled and lunged at the group, blocking off the path towards the Tardis.

All present were now met with three paths-

Those who were strong enough to resist the Valeyard's control would have to fight off their own friends among the other prisoners in order to reach the Tardis and fight off the Valeyard

Those without the mental strength would fight their own allies uncontrollably, their goal being to kill or maim everyone present during Wesker's death

Those with psychic strength, River included, could Psychically fight of the Mad Time Lord, with the hopes off freeing the controlled

The Maker/ Reed Richards- @Mighty Roman
Index- @Thuro 116 Pendragon
River Tam @CookieMonster
Peter Quill/ Starlord and Cameron Goodkin @LuckycoolHawk9
Kiande Thei-de and Shaitan @Ringmaster
Spike Spiegel and a Xenomorph @T.O.M.
Mikoto Misaka and Misaki Shokuhou @Verite
Battler Ushiromiya @Gibbons
Momoyo Kawakami @Kaykay
Mega Mobile Update​

• Love
270px-Valeyard.jpg

"Very well" The Valeyard muttered, unfazed by the silence of Battler. "You force my hand"
With a little flick of his skeletal wrist, an enormous concussive blast seemed to throw Uroshima across the clearing, sending him smashing into one of the larger shuttles, a type 22 Transport Cruiser. Doctor Smith did not need to waste his time nor energy killing the man, when hundreds upon hundreds of witnesses were about to throw themselves through the elevator doors in mere moments

A handful of the escaped prisoners, desperate to escape before the rioting, pillaging and murdering intensified, poured onto the floors, armed with stolen Technology. Among this group stood Shiatan, Kiande, Peter Quill, Cameron Goodkin, River Tam, Last Order, the Master, John Chrichton and anyone else who had been in the witness areas.

A chuckle escaped the mad Time-Lord's lips as he mad his way towards the prisoners. Pirates, witnesses and pillagers alike seemed to part before him, to weak or too scared to defy a being powerful enough to throw a wizard like a doll. He sifted through the crowd like sand through his fingers, desperate to find someone or something, that he recognized

"More lambs to the slaughter?" He sighed- could Wesker do anything right? Couldnt even lead kill a single member of the group discretely...he would have to fix that.

The poor girl's mind would be flooded with the images of her torture once more, this time her mind focusing on the face of Doctor Smith above all else

"Now now" He muttered, psychically beckoning her towards him "There's no need to scream. Its not as if...."

His attention drifted

"Is that the body you have chosen, Koschei" The Valeyard laughed once more "How...feeble...."

"Well! I do not believe this meeting to be worth my explanation-- I doubt your lesser minds could contemplate the goals of SPECTRE gradualness, let alone appreciate them...."

All present would notice that Dr.Smith's words were not being made with his mouth, instead being directly transmitted into each of their minds

"So I am instead going to take my prize- the impertinent Miss Tam- and leave you with the consolation prize. In the words...I believe it was Bruce Lee....

Good Luck"

The Time Lord made his way towards the his ship, the Type 40 Battle Tardis that resided in the corner of the room, with River Psychically in tow.

Then, something dawned upon the group- the black box, the Serenity, the Novas...It had all been a set up. According to Agent Smith, this so-called Spectre had been pulling the strings from the start. Wesker was a member, he had to have been, and he falsified records in order to summoned them all to the same place for reasons still unknown. He had foreseen his own death. perhaps even triggered it intentionally, in order to have them placed under indefinite arrest; that way it would be easier to gather whatever it is they needed from them, before taking them out one by one. They must have been responsibly for the broken power dampeners- it was the only way to get everyone out into the open after alliances were formed. They had predicted everything- the riots taking care of the majority of the Novas, The Valeyard and Shiatan taking out the stragglers...It was all adding up...

Except one thing...

A strange urge awoke within each of the Serenity crew...a sudden, feral hatred. It was almost animal in nature, impossible to control and undeniably wicked...Those without experience in the field of resisting mind control would be completely consumed by this illness...

Within seconds the remaining prisoners had surrounded the crew, lead by the splinted mind of Caesar- the minds of non humans were no easy for the Valeyard to tear apart. The Ape King snarled and lunged at the group, blocking off the path towards the Tardis.

Those who were strong enough to resist the Valeyard's control would have to fight off their own friends among the other prisoners in order to reach the Tardis and fight off the Valeyard

Those without the mental strength would fight their own allies uncontrollably, their goal being to kill or maim everyone present during Wesker's death

Those with psychic strength, River included, could Psychically fight of the Mad Time Lord, with the hopes off freeing the controlled

Shaitan and Kiande didn't so much as twitch. Why bother? What was he trying to do? Inflame their savage sides? Make them kill each other off?

They've been doing it to each other every year. Kiande from the dark side used on him and Shaitan, in his training. He was long since broken and Kiande reveled in his monstrosity. All it did for them was the following.

Giving them a target-rich environment.

They turned and only attacked if anyone came for them, Shaitan using the Dark Side to trigger a primal fear of him and his partner to clear a pathway to a ship. Kiande groaning quietly at the missed opportunity. About halfway however, he paused....Kiande stared in confusion. Shaitan just stood there, back to the Valeyard as he dragged River Tam away. Finally, he spoke.

"....I won't ask you."

Kiande chuckled.

"Ye don't 'ave to wanker. But I'll remember this. You and yer weakness when the end of the year comes again. Hahahaha!"

He turned around...And roared at the top of his lungs before leaping for the crowd, twin blades from his wrists popping out.

full

It was time to take his fill of blood.

Shaitan would return to walk calmly in the direction of the Valeyard while Kiande had his fun. Heading right for the Time Lord before activating his lightsaber and bringing it down in the direction of the man controlling the psychic flares.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @LuckycoolHawk9 @T.O.M. @Verite @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian

Peter Quill watched as he knew that whenever someone broadcasted into your mind, it couldn't be good. Generally speaking, it was a moment to be mind controlled and he felt that it was coming on, but his mind resisted. Perhaps it was the reason of knowing multiple languages or his unknown alien DNA, or his outright defiance of what authorities would tell. He equipped his gun and took a deep breath. He was going to have to kill anyone who was going to try to kill him while under the mind control. He looked over at Goodkin and hoped he was going to be okay.

Cameron was nervous- at first, he was overcome with the rage, but after a moment, something changed. He was resisting it somehow. He didn't understand how that was happening, but he knew that it wasn't going to be that way with everyone. He couldn't rationally explain why he hadn't been affected, but he had a feeling that it had something to do with his ten second death, his mind had already had no control. He coughed and he remembered something, his heart was fragile and he needed to be careful so he didn't die. He looked over at Quill and the man nodded, saying he was going to protect him.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @Ringmaster @T.O.M. @Verite @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian

John-Crichton-Farscape-Coat.jpg

John Crichton now looked the part of the space hero, clad all in leather and his simple metal cane now replaced with a pulse rifle, an incredibly powerful weapon he was using as a crutch.

Last Order for her part had retrieved her goggles, giving the ability to see into the electromagnetic spectrum again, essentially returning her limited abilities back to her in full.

CC3vn.jpg

She tagged alongside Quill, scanning for any errant electrical signals that could preempt an attack.

She was so focused on her self appointed task that she didn't even notice the rage welling deep inside until it manifested as a bright blue spark that jumped from her to Goodkin. She raised her hands and prepared to electrocute him again. [spoili]
emperor-palpatine.jpg

Jk it's a tiny zap[/spoili]

latest

John marched ahead of the others, undeterred by the rage he felt inside him since it was the same rage he lived with everyday as Ragnorak's slave. Lifting his 'cane' off the ground he joined Shaitan, pouring round after round after round of pulse blasts into the 'time lord'. There was only one time lord here. John let loose a savage yell, a scream contrasting all of his fury and the fury he was being attacked with.

@sickmobileshitpost @Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9

• Thank You
lucifer_11.ashx

Amongst the people who were trying to escape, one of them was Lucifer Morningstar, who had enough of this mess and he decided he was going to get out of here unnoticed, made easier by the time lord.

He noticed that there was someone who would be perfect, semi-fit, not too powerful and constantly in need of protection, this young man was going to work perfectly too as he would put it.

430.1x1.jpg

Quill was too busy protecting Cameron to even noticed that the man had gained a new interest too.

Cameron was noticing the spark had jumped onto him and that made things worried as he had barely survived the first time and he saw that the girl was going to electrocute him and he gulped. " I have control, I got it," he said, as he felt a chill. His expression seemed to change.

latest

Lucifer smirked, as the transfer had worked. Nobody had noticed the Devil take this host and nobody would even realize he was about to escape. If anyone asked, what had happened, he could easily lie. He took a deep breath, as he focused to make sure he didn't turn into his other form. Cameron was still there and he spoke in his mind. ' Who are you?' He asked.

The demon smiled. ' A friend and protector," he added, such guillble mortals.

@Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian @Thuro 116 Pendragon

• Nice Execution!
lucifer_11.ashx

Amongst the people who were trying to escape, one of them was Lucifer Morningstar, who had enough of this mess and he decided he was going to get out of here unnoticed, made easier by the time lord.

He noticed that there was someone who would be perfect, semi-fit, not too powerful and constantly in need of protection, this young man was going to work perfectly too as he would put it.

430.1x1.jpg

Quill was too busy protecting Cameron to even noticed that the man had gained a new interest too.

Cameron was noticing the spark had jumped onto him and that made things worried as he had barely survived the first time and he saw that the girl was going to electrocute him and he gulped. " I have control, I got it," he said, as he felt a chill. His expression seemed to change.

latest

Lucifer smirked, as the transfer had worked. Nobody had noticed the Devil take this host and nobody would even realize he was about to escape. If anyone asked, what had happened, he could easily lie. He took a deep breath, as he focused to make sure he didn't turn into his other form. Cameron was still there and he spoke in his mind. ' Who are you?' He asked.

The demon smiled. ' A friend and protector," he added, such guillble mortals.

@Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian @Thuro 116 Pendragon
The Valeyard paused, unable to gather a reading from Cameron's mind. It was a peculiar feeling- he had never failed to probe someone's soul before... to be entirely honest, he had not seen any form of personal failure since entering this body....It was a new sensation...And not one he wished to feel again any time soon
"Perhaps I underestimated the feebleness of your mind, Goodkin..."
Shaitan and Kiande didn't so much as twitch. Why bother? What was he trying to do? Inflame their savage sides? Make them kill each other off?

They've been doing it to each other every year. Kiande from the dark side used on him and Shaitan, in his training. He was long since broken and Kiande reveled in his monstrosity. All it did for them was the following.

Giving them a target-rich environment.

They turned and only attacked if anyone came for them, Shaitan using the Dark Side to trigger a primal fear of him and his partner to clear a pathway to a ship. Kiande groaning quietly at the missed opportunity. About halfway however, he paused....Kiande stared in confusion. Shaitan just stood there, back to the Valeyard as he dragged River Tam away. Finally, he spoke.

"....I won't ask you."

Kiande chuckled.

"Ye don't 'ave to wanker. But I'll remember this. You and yer weakness when the end of the year comes again. Hahahaha!"

He turned around...And roared at the top of his lungs before leaping for the crowd, twin blades from his wrists popping out.

full

It was time to take his fill of blood.

Shaitan would return to walk calmly in the direction of the Valeyard while Kiande had his fun. Heading right for the Time Lord before activating his lightsaber and bringing it down in the direction of the man controlling the psychic flares.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @LuckycoolHawk9 @T.O.M. @Verite @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian
Next game the opening attacks.
How had the animal's escaped his control! It was sickening to be met with such weakness- had he really stretched his mind so thin as to let 3 fools escape of control?

No matter- he would simply have to use the rest of his abilities

The Time Lord would sense the Predator's attack, making no attempt to avoid it nor counter it; he took the blow directly to the chest, the incredible blades splinting one of his two hearts upon impact. Blood surged up through his body, flooding from his mouth like water from a hotspring. The color drained from his face, his eyes fading dying stars, his lips turning a shade of blue.

"Predictable"

He muttered weakly, his head slumping down unto his shoulders. He was beaten, totally and utterly...Or had he?

The TARDIS seemed to roar, a cry far different to its usual wheeze- it was almost like a scream of pain, nails on a chalk board. The tin box rattled and vibrated like a washing machine rather than a time machine, eventually tipping over onto the floor. The once marvelous device had been reduced to domino without its master

"ALL TOO PREDICTABLE"

The madman clenched a gloved fist, the squeaking of leather following the action. By the time his fingers extended once more, a small speck of energy seemed to cling to his palm. It was small, yet so very bright; a star no larger than a fiber, and explosion the size of a teardrop.

"Dying is such a problematic obstacle"

There he was, a showman trying to grasp a theater goer's attention mere moments before the curtain call with a sudden one liner.

For at the end of every act, another must begin

He clenched again, crushing the star within his palm. Wind seemed to flood the area, swarming around the Time Lord's feet like a tornado. The energy appeared to be pulsing through his vain, flooding through his body with every heart beat.

"2 Minutes"

He closed his eyes and whispered, as if he was talking to himself and nobody more

And then, it was as if the world has been set into rewind

All of the actions that had been made by the Predator had been reversed, his blades leaving the Valeyard's body, his wounds healing. Each witness was forced to stare, unable to act as they too seemed to pace backwards to mere moments before the Time Lord's death

He however, walked.

While his opponents were reduced to statues, the Doctor simply speed walked into a different position, one behind his primary attacker, taking advantage of the coming momentum; the second the reverse finished, and the TimeLord's life was supposed to be taken, he instead stuck the creature with a venushian-akado chop to his neck, sending it spamming across the room

To those outside of his close proximity, it was as if he had been teleporting

Meanwhile, a small battle cruiser would be thrown in the direction of Shiatan, briefly escaping the grip of Shaw.

latest
He stared down towards the Sith with a grim intensity.
"It appears...As if I am being controlled"
A growl escaped his lips- how embarrassing to be controlled by such a pantomime fool! How was he to have known that the psychic energy would be too much for him to absorb?
At least he was half aware of his possession
"Do me a favor, Power-Ranger" He bellowed sarcastically "Either free me quickly, or kill me quickly- just as long as you make up your damn mind soon"
John-Crichton-Farscape-Coat.jpg

John Crichton now looked the part of the space hero, clad all in leather and his simple metal cane now replaced with a pulse rifle, an incredibly powerful weapon he was using as a crutch.

Last Order for her part had retrieved her goggles, giving the ability to see into the electromagnetic spectrum again, essentially returning her limited abilities back to her in full.

CC3vn.jpg

She tagged alongside Quill, scanning for any errant electrical signals that could preempt an attack.

She was so focused on her self appointed task that she didn't even notice the rage welling deep inside until it manifested as a bright blue spark that jumped from her to Goodkin. She raised her hands and prepared to electrocute him again. [spoili]
emperor-palpatine.jpg

Jk it's a tiny zap[/spoili]

latest

John marched ahead of the others, undeterred by the rage he felt inside him since it was the same rage he lived with everyday as Ragnorak's slave. Lifting his 'cane' off the ground he joined Shaitan, pouring round after round after round of pulse blasts into the 'time lord'. There was only one time lord here. John let loose a savage yell, a scream contrasting all of his fury and the fury he was being attacked with.

@sickmobileshitpost @Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9
"ARGHHH"
The Valeyard cried after the second attack. Even after his time jump, he was still left open to attacks, especially ranged strikes; the energy bolts had truly caught him off guard. He fell down to his knees, winded by the attack- even with his robe lining absorbing more of the damage, the Time Lord was greatly slowed. The psychic control slipped momentarily, granting his servants a brief moment of self aware insanity

But only a second

A second too long

Temporarily overcome by his pain, the Valeyard had missed his opportunity to reverse time- the moment had literally passed.

And those burns were not healing any time soon

"Leave to surgeon, Child!"

The Valeyard projected a message into MISAKA's mind

"He had no real power here!"

What little he knew

"Take down the old man- aim for Crichton- he is the real threat. He leg is his weakness. Flank him with Longshot and Caesar"

Her controlled allies prepared their attack, waiting for MISAKA's move

Megamobilepost

• Love
270px-Valeyard.jpg

His attention drifted

Good Luck"

Except one thing...

The Maker/ Reed Richards- @Mighty Roman
Index- @Thuro 116 Pendragon
River Tam @CookieMonster
Mikoto Misaka and Misaki Shokuhou @Verite
Momoyo Kawakami @Kaykay
Mega Mobile Update​
The old man winced at hearing his own name. He recognised that accursed figure anywhere. That irritating smug superiority, that arrogant swagger. It could only be that do-gooder, The Doctor. Or, as this particular iteration preferred to be called 'The Valeyard'-the Galifreyan word for a Doctor of Law. Lying somewhere between The Doctor's Twelfth and Final incarnation, he would be runningas low on regenerations as he was.

But right now, he had bigger concerns. The Doctor now had a battle TARDIS. With that-he could go anywhere, do anything-perhaps even warn himself of past mistakes that led to the wasted regenerations that drew him down this sorry path. And the interest he had taken in that girl-surely she was part of some bigger scheme of his. Or perhaps she was just another one of his earthgirls-they all looked the same to him, anyway.

Still, he doubted that he'd survive the Oncoming Massacre. Time to gain a companion of his own.
"Mr Crichton!" He called out to the human. "I want you to kill The Valeyard. No matter the risk to your own life, I want him dead before he leaves here!" Anger shuddered through his voice as he reached into Crichton's mind, sifting through his history like sand running through his fingers. Aeryn. D'argo. Scorpius. He sensed that psychic parasite, lurking in the corners of Crichton's mind. Boxed away, banging his fists helplessly on the inside of a cage who's bars faded in and out, becoming stronger and weaker.

He had always possessed mind control that was superior to those of his Time Lord peers. It was that which had earned him his name. The proud title. Of a leader, a commander, a....Master. "You will obey me, John Crichton. You are powerless to resist my commands. Imagine that he is Ragnarok-your warden for all those years. Destroy the Valeyard."
He didn't want to keep too tight a grip on Crichton's mind-after all, his unpredictability was what made him useful. He was merely pushing Crichton through any restraint morality or injury may impose upon him which would impede upon his task. And if he died in the process? Then a younger, stronger body was his for the taking.

One more business to attend to. "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor. Funny how our roles are reversed. Give me the girl, and tell me what you're planning."
Dividing his psychic attention between 2 people was difficult, but perhaps The Doctor would indulge him-give him a second chance, l he always did when he was on the verge of defeat?

Talking of humans, he hoped that they killed each other. That way, he could have

• Bucket of Rainbows

mNaC3.jpg

"You again?" Sarah growled as she passed Reed. Connor had been dressing quite different to the way she had been prior, sporting a grey, battle worn cloak, the silver body armor poking out from beneath like a diamond in a stone. She raised one of her photon rifles towards the elongated man's head, loading an energy bolt into its barrel.

"Want to know what's special about this room?" She gestured with the weapon, waving it from wall to wall. To hell with finding a ship- she had more important things to worry about. "There's not enough room to coil someone..but there is enough to shoot someone" The weapons was raised to her eye, and the wiz of a charging bolt could be heard "Give me would good reason...."
Hahahaha Reed laughed, but it was cold, hollow. "I'm one of the smartest men in the universe. Any universe. I have 1019 years of scientific knowledge. I could give you time travel, space travel. Let you save your son...let you save Kyle. Prevent judgement day in your universe. But go ahead. Shoot me. I have no brain, no heart, no organs at all. I don't sleep, I don't breath. I'd love to see what your toys can do. Because so far they've only embarrassed me. That in whatever century this is, the standard way to solve a problem is to wave guns, and shout catchphrases. War never changes, because people like you change the players, and not the rules.
If you kill me now, you'll look back in a couple of years. When the world, or the universe is screwed, and you'll wish I was there to save you. You'll beg to have me back. Because I have a mind that no-one else can offer you.
@Cromartie Sarkissian

another_john_crichton_by_zardi-d4llbzi.jpg

"Get out. Get the frell out of my head." Crichton was screaming at this point, rage coloring everything in shades of crimson red. With an amazing display of willpower, and a heavy push from Harv, Crichton shoved the Time Lord imposter from his mental headspace.

"No vacancy, so stay out."

Then Crichton turned back to the Valeyard, disgust etched on his features, as if he were a Greek god looking down on a tiny mortal that had soiled itself. "You'd use a child... You'd use a frelling child as a soldier? What is wrong with you?"

Last Order looked at John's Pulse Rifle, scanning for it's command chip frequency to render it useless and John defenseless in one feel swoop.

On a hunch, a gut feeling that had saved his life time after time, John darted forward and smacked the butt of his Pulse Rifle against Last Order's forehead, causing the girl to collapse with nothing worse than a bloodied forehead and a pounding headache. That was the plan.

John then turned and began firing round after round into the Valeyard's ailing body, hoping to end this before the Valeyard's ganged up on him, only to be stopped by a blood curdling sound from behind him.

"MI...SA...KA...?"

Horrified, John turned from his efforts to kill the false Time Lord, glancing back in something akin to tantamount horror. The power of the Valeyard had made her rise again, making his attempt at mercy worthless. Less than worthless, as the blood streaming down her face proved.

"No..." The word was a bare whisper as Last Order and John stated at each other for what felt like an eternity to the astronaut, in reality just the barest fraction of a second. Then Last Order raised her arms, searching for his gun's frequency, finishing what she started.

Crichton held it limply at his side as he fell to his knees, pain flaring up his bad leg at the act, but not even capable of taking notice, lost in retrospection as he was. When he spoke, his words were soft, whispered, defeated. "I was never him, and he was never me. Might as well have called me Jack Crichton for all of our similarities."

b6fc90166c14a815332d9688038480ae.jpg

The amazing John Crichton, the Wildcard, creator of timelines and toppler of empires, was defeated by the simple fact. He was the castaway, the spare. That was the real reason he'd sold his life to Ragnorak.

Slowly he began to chant.

"I am the Bane of my Reality."
"Space is my body and Time is my blood."
"I have molded over a thousand futures."
"Unknown to my friends."
"Nor my enemies."
"I have withstood loss to create many timelines."
"Yet those hands will never find peace."
"So I pray--"
"UNLIMITED TIME WORKS!"

At the climax of his chant, Crichton could see it all, just like Ragnorak could, see all the factors leading to the future, and what's more, who was going to affect it. Who the shatterpoint was that would destroy the future where most of them loved. Rising from his kneeling position, he lifted his Pulse Rifle and shot Last Order dead, tears leaking from his eyes as he did the unthinkable act. Then he turned around and sprinted for the Valeyard as best he could with his gimp leg, moving to get in close and shoot his damn face off.

• Love
Lucifer had managed to create a wall that blocked out mind control. He looked at the Valeyard and offered a smile that could only be surmised as devilish or expresisonless to anyone looking at him, too bad humans were gullible. He barely even flinched when Critchon managed to kill Last Order, he never did like human children in the slightest either.

latest

" Well, that was unfortunate," Lucifer said, though it came from Cameron. There was a beauty of having control.

Cameron meanwhile didn't understand what was happening to him.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @Ringmaster @T.O.M. @Verite @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian

Next game the opening attacks.
How had the animal's escaped his control! It was sickening to be met with such weakness- had he really stretched his mind so thin as to let 3 fools escape of control?

No matter- he would simply have to use the rest of his abilities

The Time Lord would sense the Predator's attack, making no attempt to avoid it nor counter it; he took the blow directly to the chest, the incredible blades splinting one of his two hearts upon impact. Blood surged up through his body, flooding from his mouth like water from a hotspring. The color drained from his face, his eyes fading dying stars, his lips turning a shade of blue.

"Predictable"

He muttered weakly, his head slumping down unto his shoulders. He was beaten, totally and utterly...Or had he?

The TARDIS seemed to roar, a cry far different to its usual wheeze- it was almost like a scream of pain, nails on a chalk board. The tin box rattled and vibrated like a washing machine rather than a time machine, eventually tipping over onto the floor. The once marvelous device had been reduced to domino without its master

"ALL TOO PREDICTABLE"

The madman clenched a gloved fist, the squeaking of leather following the action. By the time his fingers extended once more, a small speck of energy seemed to cling to his palm. It was small, yet so very bright; a star no larger than a fiber, and explosion the size of a teardrop.

"Dying is such a problematic obstacle"

There he was, a showman trying to grasp a theater goer's attention mere moments before the curtain call with a sudden one liner.

For at the end of every act, another must begin

He clenched again, crushing the star within his palm. Wind seemed to flood the area, swarming around the Time Lord's feet like a tornado. The energy appeared to be pulsing through his vain, flooding through his body with every heart beat.

"2 Minutes"

He closed his eyes and whispered, as if he was talking to himself and nobody more

And then, it was as if the world has been set into rewind

All of the actions that had been made by the Predator had been reversed, his blades leaving the Valeyard's body, his wounds healing. Each witness was forced to stare, unable to act as they too seemed to pace backwards to mere moments before the Time Lord's death

He however, walked.

While his opponents were reduced to statues, the Doctor simply speed walked into a different position, one behind his primary attacker, taking advantage of the coming momentum; the second the reverse finished, and the TimeLord's life was supposed to be taken, he instead stuck the creature with a venushian-akado chop to his neck, sending it spamming across the room

To those outside of his close proximity, it was as if he had been teleporting

Meanwhile, a small battle cruiser would be thrown in the direction of Shiatan, briefly escaping the grip of Shaw.

Shaw (open)
latest

He stared down towards the Sith with a grim intensity.
"It appears...As if I am being controlled"
A growl escaped his lips- how embarrassing to be controlled by such a pantomime fool! How was he to have known that the psychic energy would be too much for him to absorb?
At least he was half aware of his possession
"Do me a favor, Power-Ranger" He bellowed sarcastically "Either free me quickly, or kill me quickly- just as long as you make up your damn mind soon"
"BUGGER!"

Kiande tumbled forward from the blow. For a moment in the midst of the items he had crashed in, there was nothing.

Then rising up, a low growl building in his throat he stood. He turned, head cocked slightly as he activated his mask and began to read the biometric portion. A lot of it was unusual and frankly, some of it beyond his technologies understanding. No matter. So death is a mere setback?

Lets test that notion.

The plasmacaster began to glow as he fired off four blasts, aiming for heart and head....All places that would mark instant death in a normal humanoid as he strode forward slowly, claws out.

"Eat this, you bugger-all, sorry wan-"

He ignored the giant ship flung in the background.

As for Shaitan, he ran towards the giant ship and slid down to his knees, bending over backwards to let the ship fly past over him....But not accounting for anyone else caught in the path of the flung ship. Ah well. At the least, he had seen enough of this ones power. Hmmm....

And with a sudden pose.....Shaitan turned and ran.

"Spectre!"

What followed next was a gutteral, savage litiny in a language unknown. Kiande seemed to understand it however, roaring as he crouched and leaped away to join Shaitan in a pre-conceived move.

Hahahaha Reed laughed, but it was cold, hollow. "I'm one of the smartest men in the universe. Any universe. I have 1019 years of scientific knowledge. I could give you time travel, space travel. Let you save your son...let you save Kyle. Prevent judgement day in your universe. But go ahead. Shoot me. I have no brain, no heart, no organs at all. I don't sleep, I don't breath. I'd love to see what your toys can do. Because so far they've only embarrassed me. That in whatever century this is, the standard way to solve a problem is to wave guns, and shout catchphrases. War never changes, because people like you change the players, and not the rules.
If you kill me now, you'll look back in a couple of years. When the world, or the universe is screwed, and you'll wish I was there to save you. You'll beg to have me back. Because I have a mind that no-one else can offer you.
@Cromartie Sarkissian
"Go to Hell"

Sarah screamed, readjusting her weapon and waving it in Reeds direction as if it were a spear as opposed o a rifle. Before, she had had no real desire to kill Dr.Richards- she was no vengeful person- instead wanting nothing more than to scare the overgrown book mark.

Then he had brought her son into this- then he had mentioned Kyle

She had sat awake in her cell at night just wait for the day a chance like this would come around- the chance to set things right. She could stop herself from leading the raid against the Helfire Club, and stop John's death. She could knock the first T-800 of course, and let Kyle come to her in a time of peace, not war; that way they could stop Cyberdine together.

But even then, that wouldnt be her world. It would never be real. She would have to live through her new life forever knowing, forever living with the guilt of letting both of them die, and letting their sacrifices be in vain. She would have to wake up every morning and see John's face...remembering each an every crease and crevices she had seen on his corpse

That would be no life for her

And it would make her no mother to her son

"Just go"

She mummered, tears dripping down her cheeks, raindrops from rooftops. But she didnt cry out of pure grief; these were tears of hatred, of both herself, the woman she had evolved into, and of the son of a gun who had threatened to make it all worthless.

And tears of hatred cause more damage than anyone can imagine
"Take your deals and go, before my finger starts to twitch"
The old man winced at hearing his own name. He recognised that accursed figure anywhere. That irritating smug superiority, that arrogant swagger. It could only be that do-gooder, The Doctor. Or, as this particular iteration preferred to be called 'The Valeyard'-the Galifreyan word for a Doctor of Law. Lying somewhere between The Doctor's Twelfth and Final incarnation, he would be runningas low on regenerations as he was.

But right now, he had bigger concerns. The Doctor now had a battle TARDIS. With that-he could go anywhere, do anything-perhaps even warn himself of past mistakes that led to the wasted regenerations that drew him down this sorry path. And the interest he had taken in that girl-surely she was part of some bigger scheme of his. Or perhaps she was just another one of his earthgirls-they all looked the same to him, anyway.

Still, he doubted that he'd survive the Oncoming Massacre. Time to gain a companion of his own.
"Mr Crichton!" He called out to the human. "I want you to kill The Valeyard. No matter the risk to your own life, I want him dead before he leaves here!" Anger shuddered through his voice as he reached into Crichton's mind, sifting through his history like sand running through his fingers. Aeryn. D'argo. Scorpius. He sensed that psychic parasite, lurking in the corners of Crichton's mind. Boxed away, banging his fists helplessly on the inside of a cage who's bars faded in and out, becoming stronger and weaker.

He had always possessed mind control that was superior to those of his Time Lord peers. It was that which had earned him his name. The proud title. Of a leader, a commander, a....Master. "You will obey me, John Crichton. You are powerless to resist my commands. Imagine that he is Ragnarok-your warden for all those years. Destroy the Valeyard."
He didn't want to keep too tight a grip on Crichton's mind-after all, his unpredictability was what made him useful. He was merely pushing Crichton through any restraint morality or injury may impose upon him which would impede upon his task. And if he died in the process? Then a younger, stronger body was his for the taking.

One more business to attend to. "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor. Funny how our roles are reversed. Give me the girl, and tell me what you're planning."
Dividing his psychic attention between 2 people was difficult, but perhaps The Doctor would indulge him-give him a second chance, l he always did when he was on the verge of defeat?

Talking of humans, he hoped that they killed each other. That way, he could have
"Master, Master, Master" The Valeyard tutted, waggling his finger "I am not impressed. You were once such a worthy adversary, but now..." He took a brief pause from his condescending rant to send 200 volts worth of psychic energy running through his fellow Time Lord's mind "You are just ancient history- a remnant from a forgotten time!"
"BUGGER!"

Kiande tumbled forward from the blow. For a moment in the midst of the items he had crashed in, there was nothing.

Then rising up, a low growl building in his throat he stood. He turned, head cocked slightly as he activated his mask and began to read the biometric portion. A lot of it was unusual and frankly, some of it beyond his technologies understanding. No matter. So death is a mere setback?

Lets test that notion.

The plasmacaster began to glow as he fired off four blasts, aiming for heart and head....All places that would mark instant death in a normal humanoid as he strode forward slowly, claws out.

"Eat this, you bugger-all, sorry wan-"

He ignored the giant ship flung in the background.

As for Shaitan, he ran towards the giant ship and slid down to his knees, bending over backwards to let the ship fly past over him....But not accounting for anyone else caught in the path of the flung ship. Ah well. At the least, he had seen enough of this ones power. Hmmm....

And with a sudden pose.....Shaitan turned and ran.

"Spectre!"

What followed next was a gutteral, savage litiny in a language unknown. Kiande seemed to understand it however, roaring as he crouched and leaped away to join Shaitan in a pre-conceived move.

The Valeyard watched Shiatan's masterful dodge, and the marvelous fireworks show that was the exploding space shuttle. The sparks and the flames seemed to meet like two pieces of thread, each entwining around the next to form a unique, burning string, It was almost

"Beautiful"

It had been a while since he had seen the world in such a light, always looking at the universe through the lenses of cynicism. Everything had seemed so dark in his eyes-- just meaningless matter destined to decay. Yet even in destruction, beauty seemed to thrive.

No, he was not going to start thinking like the Doctor- not those foolish whimsical thoughts, that disillusioned faith and hope. He had transcended such things, overcome all of those weaknesses!!

But maybe not as well as he had thought

No! He had grown distracted! Consumed by the questions he had proposed towards his own philosophy! He was not about to let such vile creatures insult his genius with such doubt; he was not about to be tainted by their unity

The True Time Lord ignored the large gash in his chest, caused by the Predator's second strike, swallowing his own pain. He had to make a time jump before the moment passed! There was blood spilling from him now, and at an alarming rate- there was no time to remember all those damn healing enchantments he had been taught while on Raxus....

"GRUH"

He gritted his teeth, desperate to hold back the signs of his weakness. Time to jump...Time to jump

The energy swarmed around him once again, pumping through his body like water down a river.

Yes, Yes! It was working!!

He had already started to de-materialize, fading into the void between seconds...

But then came Shiatan's attack

His lightsaber came down against his flank, bringing him even more discomfort. He fell to his knees again, unable to fight back, or even cry out.

He had to jump now, prevent his scars, his burns. The energy seemed to flow faster and faster, redoubling by the second...No he just had to focus...

3 Minutes....

3 Minutes....

The followup attacks made by the duo came down hard, just as the Time Lord faded through time. His plan had worked! All he had to do was....

Nothing

He had lost too much blood, too much time, and too much focus. He seemed to drift for a moment, caught between the layers of the time vortex- this wasnt the end!! It couldnt be!! He had to find an anchor...he had to find the TARDIS!!

In a flash the Valeyard was back, but not how or where he intended. He was still greatly wounded, almost disfigured by the onslaught. All the chaos had distracted him- death may have been a set back, but death midway through a time jump was far more...It had broken him. It had sent him 3 minutes into the future as opposed to backwards, the only reward for such a feat being the increase loss of blood

He was truly beaten

"Damn you"

He spluttered, wincing so hard his words could barely be heard.

"What are you going to do now?" The Valeyard asked "Hand me into your precious Novas? Get yourselves sent to an even worse prison? You are forgetting the simply fact that we..." He was dying anyway- he might as well be dignified enough to use use the correct name of his masters "SPECTRE...owns the Novas...and by that clause we own you...You couldnt possible begin to..."
another_john_crichton_by_zardi-d4llbzi.jpg

"Get out. Get the frell out of my head." Crichton was screaming at this point, rage coloring everything in shades of crimson red. With an amazing display of willpower, and a heavy push from Harv, Crichton shoved the Time Lord imposter from his mental headspace.

"No vacancy, so stay out."

Then Crichton turned back to the Valeyard, disgust etched on his features, as if he were a Greek god looking down on a tiny mortal that had soiled itself. "You'd use a child... You'd use a frelling child as a soldier? What is wrong with you?"

Last Order looked at John's Pulse Rifle, scanning for it's command chip frequency to render it useless and John defenseless in one feel swoop.

On a hunch, a gut feeling that had saved his life time after time, John darted forward and smacked the butt of his Pulse Rifle against Last Order's forehead, causing the girl to collapse with nothing worse than a bloodied forehead and a pounding headache. That was the plan.

John then turned and began firing round after round into the Valeyard's ailing body, hoping to end this before the Valeyard's ganged up on him, only to be stopped by a blood curdling sound from behind him.

"MI...SA...KA...?"

Horrified, John turned from his efforts to kill the false Time Lord, glancing back in something akin to tantamount horror. The power of the Valeyard had made her rise again, making his attempt at mercy worthless. Less than worthless, as the blood streaming down her face proved.

"No..." The word was a bare whisper as Last Order and John stated at each other for what felt like an eternity to the astronaut, in reality just the barest fraction of a second. Then Last Order raised her arms, searching for his gun's frequency, finishing what she started.

Crichton held it limply at his side as he fell to his knees, pain flaring up his bad leg at the act, but not even capable of taking notice, lost in retrospection as he was. When he spoke, his words were soft, whispered, defeated. "I was never him, and he was never me. Might as well have called me Jack Crichton for all of our similarities."

b6fc90166c14a815332d9688038480ae.jpg

The amazing John Crichton, the Wildcard, creator of timelines and toppler of empires, was defeated by the simple fact. He was the castaway, the spare. That was the real reason he'd sold his life to Ragnorak.

Slowly he began to chant.

"I am the Bane of my Reality."
"Space is my body and Time is my blood."
"I have molded over a thousand futures."
"Unknown to my friends."
"Nor my enemies."
"I have withstood loss to create many timelines."
"Yet those hands will never find peace."
"So I pray--"
"UNLIMITED TIME WORKS!"

At the climax of his chant, Crichton could see it all, just like Ragnorak could, see all the factors leading to the future, and what's more, who was going to affect it. Who the shatterpoint was that would destroy the future where most of them loved. Rising from his kneeling position, he lifted his Pulse Rifle and shot Last Order dead, tears leaking from his eyes as he did the unthinkable act. Then he turned around and sprinted for the Valeyard as best he could with his gimp leg, moving to get in close and shoot his damn face off.
The pure power of the Crichton's energy bolts flung the Time Lord across the hangar like a rag doll, his fresh corps flying through the air like a rattle from a pram. He stayed airborne for a few proud seconds, blissfully waiting for the embrace of oblivious, burning and singing the whole way down.

The crash of the Valeyard's body against the steel flooring could be heard right across the prison, reaching as far as the Maker. From there, he twitched slightly, mere inches from his TARDIS...mere inches from home.

At that very moment, he was overcome by a new sensation- or at least, one had had not felt in a thousand years- regret. With millions of years of space travel under his wartorn belt, the Valeyard had seen so much: too many deaths, too much destruction. Over the years, the pressure had started to ware away at his soul, smoothing it and shrinking it like a raw ore.

It wasnt fair.

It was never fair.

Yet he had to go on. Doctor Smith had been driven by whimsy and adventure in those days, desperate to distract himself from his own history; the man in the time machine not daring to look over his shoulder in the fear of what he may have seen.

To think in all those years he had not once looked into a mirror

He had become so consumed by the fear of death, of becoming like his own wake that he had built the new personality for himself- the Valeyard, the ultimate survivor- the ultimate foe. He had let that from take so much from the world, his very own Jekyll and Hyde war raging inside.

He had seen so much of himself in Jack Crichton...that darkened warrior. They had walked such similar paths. Each man never truly knew where he had came from, or who they truly were. The Clone and the Dark Reflection- it was only right that it was to end this way.

Perhaps part of him wanted to die? For his turn in the light to end...for with every ending...
"There is a new beginning....I become death...Destroyer of worlds--- J.Robert Oppenheimer"

Hardly a speech to match his murder's, but a fitting end to a fitting fool.

Exit stage left

All of a sudden, a change could be felt within the area, and within the Valeyard. Just as his life light had been snuffed out, it was as if another had been ignited. The corpse was reformed, each dismayed limb or digit being laid back into place, as if it had been delicately reset by an invisible hand. The injuries that had killed the monster appeared to close one by one, sealing themselves back together like two pieces of glued paper. The burnt flesh seemed to replace itself upon command; it was almost like a toy in a repair shop.

Soon, even the worn face of the Time Lord changed, each wrinkle and crease straightening itself out like a pressed mattress. A light filled his eyes again, but not like before; this one was bright, multicolored as opposed a chilling blue. It encompassed his face in a heart beat or two, as every feature beneath seemed to shift. The bridge of his nose seemed to shrink and tighten, its base swelling outwards. The Valeyard's chin extended, becoming chubbier and flabbier. It was almost as if...he was becoming younger?

The New Man sat up with a start, inspecting the strange clothes that clung to his body. Black robes? How boring. What was he doing? Auditioning for a pantomime? He had always seen himself as more of a pantomime horse than a pantomime villain personally; being the working, driving force behind the show was far more interesting that an antagonist.

The small skull cap was removed almost instantly, revealing a marvelous mane of glowing blond hair- he almost looked like a clown.

Finally clambering up to his feet, and rubbing his forehead, he decided to address his audience
6-doctor.jpg

"Good afternoon, everyone! I'm the Doctor...and brace yourself; things are about to get complicated..."
The true Time Lord inspected the area, observing the damage he had caused: all the dead Novas, exploded ships and mind controlled patrons. He instantly put the later-most at ease, sending River back to the group
"Now then, we are in a bit of a pickle, aren't we?"
Now, the Valeyard has regenerate into the easier-to-get-along-with-entirely-not-evil Doctor. Time Lord science really- when one body dies, another one takes its place, trying to make up for the previous incarnation's faults. Due to the Valeyard's death coming as a result of his own sociopathic nature, his body had returned itself to a previous, more stable from.

Retaining all of his predecessor's knowledge, The Doctor would be the perfect person to interrogate as to what the Hell is going on. Alternatively, the is now Nova-free, essentially giving the crew of the Serenity free-run of its halls. Thus, a get-away ship can now be chosen, before reinforcements arrive

latest

"The Millennium Falcon"
A Heavily armed, heavily gunned cargo ship. Its spacious, able to make a hyperdrive jump, but cannot travel as fast as most other ships
latest

"The Milano"
An incredibly fast ship with a diverse array of weaponry. This, however, comes at a cost of room in the cargo bay and decent shields
latest

"The Battle TARDIS"
A well defended, well armed space shuttle. There is a whole pocket dimension hidden within the ship, thus making cargo-space irrelevant. Due to a lack of a link between the potential pilots and the ship, it will only be able to teleport across space, not time.
Its cemeleon circuit allows the shuttle to take the shape of any chosen object...including the form of the original "Serenity"
latest
"Nova Ship"
A fast, battle ready ship, with room for only one passenger; its a useful way out for any crew members who wish to go home, and abandon the mystery (If you want to switch out your characters, this is the way to do it)
latest
"The Solar Sail"
Enter in style with this Trillion Dollar luxury cruise ship. The perfect ship for pleasure, it is fast and comfortable, yet frail. Would make you a mint on the galactic trade market
latest
"Frieza Army Battalion Transporter"
A well armored baby designed to ride straight into a warzone unscratched, carrying an army and a half. To say it's spacious would be an understatement- its practically its own private city, hospitals and all. Despite this, it carries no guns, and is relatively slow, with now hyper-space jump

The Maker/ Reed Richards and The Master @Mighty Roman
John/Jack Crichton and MISAKA(Shot by John)- @Thuro 116 Pendragon
River Tam @CookieMonster
Mikoto Misaka and Misaki Shokuhou Rotting in Jail
Momoyo Kawakami @Kaykay
Mobile Post

• Love
Well, that was simple enough. Shaitan moved for the Millennium Falcon without bothering to talk to the Doctor. They didn't need his advice and he already had deduced what was going on. All that he did need was the ship, the recognizable one he could pilot. A wave of the hand opened the door and up the ramp he went....Before pausing again. Kiande indulged in an eye roll, but managed a Yautja grin. Was his partner getting soft? If so....He wasn't really surprised. What they shared was not exactly friendship- Yautja don't really have those, beyond clan bonds. The closest they could get to it outside their race, was an enemy who was still alive. But there was also respect of a sort, and the knowledge that someday at the end of a year, Shaitan would slip in his cunning and moves and he would be ready. It was a fact both partners respected in their organization. As far as partners went, he really couldn't ask for anyone better.

But he was confused at the hesitance he was showing now, standing there before he turned to look at him.

"Prep the ship. I'll be back. I'll also be needing that."

And back down he went, heading and following the Force to get to the following person.

Sarah Connor.

From the shadows he stepped out, looking down behind a mask that hid his expression at her current state. Not a word spoken in condemnation nor comfort, before he knelt close to her. His hand reached out to stroke her cheek, his thumb grazing over as he stared.

And then he knocked her out, a reverse application of his Force Healing.

If it worked, he'd sling her over his shoulder, grab her bag of guns and then head up to the docks, back to the ship where he got on.

And behind in the evidence locker room, a Yautja self-destruct bomb would be slowly counting backwards.

One hour and counting....

At the dock, he'd walk right past everyone with Sarah over his shoulder and a load of guns in a bag, pausing only to share the following.

"This place will blow up in less then an hour. Just in time for the Nova Corps to come in and for us to cover our tracks. Choose what ship as you like, you have little time to get away."

And with that, he strode up the ramp and prepared to close it, after dumping Sarah on the seat by the game board.

Time to get out of here.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @LuckycoolHawk9 @T.O.M. @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian

Peter Quill looked over at the Nova Ship. " I am sorry, Cameron, but I need to go and find my team. I need to be a Guardian of the Galaxy," he said.

Cameron understand, sadly, Lucifer did not agree with this decision and did what he did best. " You really don't want to leave, I'm a brother to you and deserve to be protected, " he said.

Quill didn't realize that he was being manipulated and looked at Cameron. " Sure, I would never abandon a family member," he said.

" Let's go with the dark lord," he said, leading him to the Millenaium Falcon too.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @Ringmaster @T.O.M. @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian

Zenyatta's teachings came in handy here in prison. From the beginning to the end, he'd been at peace. He was able to accept there was simply no way out. Not at first, anyways. No point in getting frustrated. He'd been meditating when the shit hit the fan, and that was when he calmly observed that this would be the time to strike. He avoided any opposition without ever letting them know he was there. No unnecessary bloodshed from him. Before long, he was nearing an avenue of escape. Problem was... Though they surely had ships, there was no way he could fly any of them. He's cross that bridge when he got to it.

Genji arrived towards the end of their battle, or else he might have contributed. As it stood, they were getting ready to leave before he could even take stock of them. His rushed analysis didn't entirely leave him feeling reassured these people would be keen on helping him. Still, making his presence and intentions known would save trouble later, no matter how one-sided the exchange might be. As long as no one shot at him, it would be fine.

A figure, its shadow previously formless, was briefly visible. There was a slight gust of wind and, to the more perceptive, perhaps even a barely visible green blur for a split second as Genji dashed aboard the Falcon, where he planted himself at the top of the ramp. Now visible, his hands raised up in a peaceful, 'please don't shoot me' gesture. His tone was serene and non-threatening. "Osoreru koto wa arimasen." Taking a moment, he consciously seemed to move to English. It was easy to understand, despite his thick Japanese accent. "Do not be afraid. I mean you no harm. You were prisoners as well, yes? And now you want out. I am no different." Without waiting for a reply, he vanished in a blur deeper into the ship. It seemed he just wanted to make his presence known to avoid any "Oh no, a stowaway!" drama down the road and had no intention of taking no for an answer. He'd prove hard to find, if they went looking.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro 116 Pendragon @CookieMonster @Ringmaster @T.O.M. @Gibbons @Kaykay @Cromartie Sarkissian

Status
Not open for further replies.