Serenity Down- IC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron quickly realized that the jail cell was open when he accidently leaned on it and it opened. He walked out and heard voices and went to follow them. It seemed that where some people about escape and they seemed to be determined about it. One of these people was Sarah Connor from the Terminator and he leaned against the wall, trying to be stealthy to overhear the conversation.

@Cromartie Sarkissian

Peter Quill needed to find the rest of his friends and he kept walking until he came across a familiar face. It was the girl who had decided that he was her older brother. " Last Order," he called, approaching the cage,wondering who the other guy was.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon
"How much do the lives of the prisoners here mean to you?"

He asked with one eyebrow cocked as he waited for her answer.

He had a plan....

Spectre sneered as he followed along.

@Gibbons @T.O.M. @Cromartie Sarkissian
"Right now, the lives of these prisoners are everything" Connor snarled, leaning in towards the Sith Lord's face. She valued human life above all else, especially after all she had scene. Man hunted by machine, children locked away in cages...and her son...If there was one thing that separated her from the machines, it was a love of life "The people around her? They trust me. They count on me...and I count on them. I'm not going to lay them off, no matter what Ideas you have"

It was at that moment, luck would have it, that Longshot noticed Goodkin. Great, another runt to take care of. "Choose your next words wisely, kid" He cried, his right eye glowing with a golden light "I'm going to need a reeaal good explanation as to why your playing peeping-Tom- you're with the monkey, aren't you?"

Last Order thought over for a moment, considering. The Count was strange but ultimately didn't seem like a threat, more eccentric than anything else. Not half not half as bad as the people that ran Academy City.

"'MISAKA will help.' MISAKA declares proudly as-..."

"The kid's not going anywhere." A voice from the shadows declared. the voice having a tinge of madness in it, of scary things best left unsaid. Last Order immediately felt afraid, a feeling that was not eased as the sound of a tapping cane aaccompanied a figure into the cell. It was a strong looking man with dark tousled hair and a shit eating smirk on his face. He was leaning on a piece of piping that he'd probably traded for inside the prison, and had a brace on his right leg.

"Why don't you run back to Sesame Street and stop being a pedobear, Count."

Last Order stomped her foot in frustration, despite her consternation at the ominious nature of this man.

to_aru_majutsu_no_index___last_order_by_aknagyutacs-d67nz5o.png

"'MISAKA doesn't want your interference. The Count is going to help MISAKA find her friends.' MISAKA says as MISAKA tries to assert herself."

The man held up a hand, unimpressed. "Stow it Missy. The Count isn't interested in being friends. So what'll it be Big Bird?"

hqdefault.jpg

"Do you want to tangle with the Wildcard?"
@Cromartie Sarkissian @mobilepost @ughiwishcrichtonsintrohadbeenbetter:\
"Be still, my heart" The Count mumbled at the sight of Crichton. The once legendary warrior seemed like nothing more than a cripple to him, all stray great hairs, limps and stumble. They had all been on the inside for far too long; they had all been left their own battle scars...John was no exception
arrow-state-vs-queen-count-vertigo-seth-gabel-malcolm-merlyn-recap-cw.jpg

The eccentric drug dealer flung out his hands, embracing the moment in all its irony. "My-my, Mr.Wildcard. It appears your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on!" He squinted his bloodshot eyes and puffed out his freshly chewed lips into a pout "I am simply helping a little lost child find her friends and get back home!"

For once, the dandy wasn't entirely lying; he was helping the girl find her friends, and he did intend to get himself back home... It was all just a case of misplace context "C'mon John! You and I both know that the world is one big scary place! Throw a Count a bone here!" Vertigo broke out into a fit of laughter, placing his gloved palm onto Last Order's shoulder. Sarcasm dripped form his coming words "We're all about second chances here at the Kyln..." The fraudulant grin fell towards Quil "As I'm sure Star-Pants over here will agree..."
Mobile Post

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Cameron heard the woman and then gave pause when he was spotted by Longshot, of course, he would be caught. He sucked at spying to say the least bit and now he needed a really good excuse and fast. " I am not with the monkey, I was brought here with him," he said, pointing to the Sith. He gave a plea of help me to his Earth ally and Sarah Connor.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Ringmaster

Peter heard those words and they stung. " Funny thing is that I remember a not so nice person tell me those exact words," he said, stepping into the area that both Last Order and the others could see him. " You don't seem like the friendly type," he added.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Thuro 116 Pendragon

"Right now, the lives of these prisoners are everything" Connor snarled, leaning in towards the Sith Lord's face. She valued human life above all else, especially after all she had scene. Man hunted by machine, children locked away in cages...and her son...If there was one thing that separated her from the machines, it was a love of life "The people around her? They trust me. They count on me...and I count on them. I'm not going to lay them off, no matter what Ideas you have"

"Then you will be trapped. Contained by corrupt officials and small-minded prisoners. These people are nothing. Con artists and thugs, petty crime lords and worse." Shaitan spoke calmly, looking with a snakes penchant for staring down as he added.

"Their deaths will not be mourned by any, save you it seems. Cause a riot. Security comes, we slip past in the confusion... And strike at the power. The power dampners die and those who survive shall be stronger for it."

It was a cold, twisted plan. And not a twinge of anything appeared on his face, of joy or guilt. It simply was calculation by the numbers. He flicked his glance at Cameron, mildly interested. ... Before he spoke.

"He's lying. I don't know him at all."

Everything was a test and he leaned back against the bulkhead to see their reactions and intervene if need be.

Or not. It depended on what happened now.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @LuckycoolHawk9

'Well, well, well.' Reed began to stretch the top half of his body around the cell, coiling around the corners like a Cobra ready to strike. He''d been captured-undoubtedly due to some foolishness from one member of the group or another. The others had left their cells, but he was still in his. Mostly out of interest. Had he been placed in here strategically?

According to his visor, the man was radiating some form of energy. His scanner hadn't began analyzing the girl yet, but he'd be a fool to assume she wasn't a threat.
"My name is Reed Richards, but most now know me as The Maker. Tell me, who are you, and what... 'powers' do you have?
@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @I'mJumpingBackInAndWorkingMyWayFromTheLastUpdate

Despite the fact that he had lied and told them that he didn't know, he actually knew something that the untrustworthy sith lord didn't know about the security in here and how something like this had been used as a plan before too.

He debated if he should inform Longshot and Sarah Connor, even if they were in here for real crimes and not just a misunderstanding between the Nova Corps and the people who had actually killed Wesker.

He also saw that there was a opening to that.

" Well, that plan would work, except someone has already done that and I don't think it will work twice at all," he added.

He decided not to mention that the previous person who had done was also on their team and was Peter Quill.

@Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian

It was at that moment, luck would have it, that Longshot noticed Goodkin. Great, another runt to take care of. "Choose your next words wisely, kid" He cried, his right eye glowing with a golden light "I'm going to need a reeaal good explanation as to why your playing peeping-Tom- you're with the monkey, aren't you?"

"Be still, my heart" The Count mumbled at the sight of Crichton. The once legendary warrior seemed like nothing more than a cripple to him, all stray great hairs, limps and stumble. They had all been on the inside for far too long; they had all been left their own battle scars...John was no exception
arrow-state-vs-queen-count-vertigo-seth-gabel-malcolm-merlyn-recap-cw.jpg

The eccentric drug dealer flung out his hands, embracing the moment in all its irony. "My-my, Mr.Wildcard. It appears your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on!" He squinted his bloodshot eyes and puffed out his freshly chewed lips into a pout "I am simply helping a little lost child find her friends and get back home!"

For once, the dandy wasn't entirely lying; he was helping the girl find her friends, and he did intend to get himself back home... It was all just a case of misplace context "C'mon John! You and I both know that the world is one big scary place! Throw a Count a bone here!" Vertigo broke out into a fit of laughter, placing his gloved palm onto Last Order's shoulder. Sarcasm dripped form his coming words "We're all about second chances here at the Kyln..." The fraudulant grin fell towards Quil "As I'm sure Star-Pants over here will agree..."
Mobile Post

"I'd be happy to make that happen." Crichton said, not moving an inch. His intent here was clear, he wasn't backing down. He'd fought Gods before, a strung-out drug lord wasn't anything that scared him, even if getting in a fight would get them both sent to lockdown, making escape much more difficult.

At the leg comment, Crichton just smiled that eery smile that spoke volumes more than any words, and flipped the price of metal that serves as a cane up, a a baton now. He shifted the equally between his two legs. The gunshot wound in that fateful incident had omitted his leg, but between his leg brace and what functionality was left in the thing, he still had most freedom of action in it.

"Yeah no. I am the king of bullshit, and that is pure one hundred percent fine grade dren." He wasn't lying actually, most of his successes had come from less l lies and con's, like blowing up the command carrier.

Last Order for her part was just watching the two men go back and forth, inching back towards Quill, the only person she knew here. Until the Count touched her. Last Order want adverse to being touched, but her sheer nervousness at the entire situation making a little less friendly and optimistic than usual. Closing her eyes, the miniature electromaster strained as hard as she could, a sharp crack filling the air. While Last Order, like all the MISAKAs, were mere level three Espers as opposed to the godlike level five power of Onee-Sama, she still had some degree of power, manifesting as a sharp charge akin to a taser where the Count has his hand placed on the little girl's shoulder.

Crichton actually laughed at the sight, the sound of his mirth filling the air, taunting the Count.

Battler followed along, nodding to show he'd heard the blue thug's words. If they could get on the boss's good side, escaping should be a breeze, right? It wasn't like there was anything else to do anyway, so he didn't have anything to lose by going along with it as far as he could tell. "Heh, guess I'll avoid that one then. An angry mom can be pretty scary, ihihihi!" he joked around to see how his company took this kind of thing.

Despite the fact that he had lied and told them that he didn't know, he actually knew something that the untrustworthy sith lord didn't know about the security in here and how something like this had been used as a plan before too.

He debated if he should inform Longshot and Sarah Connor, even if they were in here for real crimes and not just a misunderstanding between the Nova Corps and the people who had actually killed Wesker.

He also saw that there was a opening to that.

" Well, that plan would work, except someone has already done that and I don't think it will work twice at all," he added.

He decided not to mention that the previous person who had done was also on their team and was Peter Quill.

"I wouldn't worry about having to smash up the dampener" The mutant raised his hands to his face, pointing towards his eyeline "With any sorta luck, that thing will break down sooner or later" The perks of probability warping; things can happen to you as you like, as you like. The power dampeners had already lost their hold over him; his abilities had kicked in mere moments before they threw the mutant behind bars; yet another act of luck
LONGSHOTSAVESTHEMARVELUNIVERSE_1_COVER.jpg

"You" Longshot turned towards Cameron "Monkey lover. I'm feeling lucky today, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt" Sarcasm hit his voice, and gloves cupped his hands; he was doing a Darth Vader impression "Tell us where your rebel friends are hiding, or else we shall be forced to hand you over to the Chain-Shaw" The facade fell "We cool?"
"Then you will be trapped. Contained by corrupt officials and small-minded prisoners. These people are nothing. Con artists and thugs, petty crime lords and worse." Shaitan spoke calmly, looking with a snakes penchant for staring down as he added.

"Their deaths will not be mourned by any, save you it seems. Cause a riot. Security comes, we slip past in the confusion... And strike at the power. The power dampners die and those who survive shall be stronger for it."

It was a cold, twisted plan. And not a twinge of anything appeared on his face, of joy or guilt. It simply was calculation by the numbers.
Damn, he was right. Sarah had done something like this before, during her first arrest. Sending a terminator to start smashing down a police station to cause a diversion was hardly a world away from a riot. But even back then, the cyborg had been instructed with fear of deactivation not to kill or hard a single officer...this would involve death of both sides.

No, there was no choice

"Longshot's right, he can take out down the dampener" The mother of the resistance sighed "From there, we can probably take out the blast doors, grab some tech from the equipment locker and leave..." Sarah turned back towards the cells, running her slender fingers across the face. "We should run it by the others first...Come down Ceta 7 as soon as possible..." And with that, Connor made her way towards the service lift "Longshot, take the prisoner with us- he could be useful"
'Well, well, well.' Reed began to stretch the top half of his body around the cell, coiling around the corners like a Cobra ready to strike. He''d been captured-undoubtedly due to some foolishness from one member of the group or another. The others had left their cells, but he was still in his. Mostly out of interest. Had he been placed in here strategically?

According to his visor, the man was radiating some form of energy. His scanner hadn't began analyzing the girl yet, but he'd be a fool to assume she wasn't a threat.
"My name is Reed Richards, but most now know me as The Maker. Tell me, who are you, and what... 'powers' do you have?
@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @I'mJumpingBackInAndWorkingMyWayFromTheLastUpdate
shaw.jpg

"My my, a guest?" The man muttered, leaning back into his chair. His legs were crossed, his joined palms placed delicately against his kneecaps. He appeared to be so at home in the prison, treating it as if it were Hotel Metropole rather than the Kyln. His words her stern, strong, yet so very formal. "When I was alerted to the arrival of two new...what would you call them..."Room mates"...I was expecting far more than an overgrown elastic band an a little girl" The continuous tapping of his leather heel against concrete echoed around the room whenever the air was not filled with words. It was almost like a pendulum, the same period of silence between each beat. "My name is Sebastian Shaw, former Black King of the Helfire club, soon to be free prisoner...and you are?"
"I'd be happy to make that happen." Crichton said, not moving an inch. His intent here was clear, he wasn't backing down. He'd fought Gods before, a strung-out drug lord wasn't anything that scared him, even if getting in a fight would get them both sent to lockdown, making escape much more difficult.

At the leg comment, Crichton just smiled that eery smile that spoke volumes more than any words, and flipped the price of metal that serves as a cane up, a a baton now. He shifted the equally between his two legs. The gunshot wound in that fateful incident had omitted his leg, but between his leg brace and what functionality was left in the thing, he still had most freedom of action in it.

"Yeah no. I am the king of bullshit, and that is pure one hundred percent fine grade dren." He wasn't lying actually, most of his successes had come from less l lies and con's, like blowing up the command carrier.

Last Order for her part was just watching the two men go back and forth, inching back towards Quill, the only person she knew here. Until the Count touched her. Last Order want adverse to being touched, but her sheer nervousness at the entire situation making a little less friendly and optimistic than usual. Closing her eyes, the miniature electromaster strained as hard as she could, a sharp crack filling the air. While Last Order, like all the MISAKAs, were mere level three Espers as opposed to the godlike level five power of Onee-Sama, she still had some degree of power, manifesting as a sharp charge akin to a taser where the Count has his hand placed on the little girl's shoulder.

Crichton actually laughed at the sight, the sound of his mirth filling the air, taunting the Count.
Cameron heard the woman and then gave pause when he was spotted by Longshot, of course, he would be caught. He sucked at spying to say the least bit and now he needed a really good excuse and fast. " I am not with the monkey, I was brought here with him," he said, pointing to the Sith. He gave a plea of help me to his Earth ally and Sarah Connor.

Peter heard those words and they stung. " Funny thing is that I remember a not so nice person tell me those exact words," he said, stepping into the area that both Last Order and the others could see him. " You don't seem like the friendly type," he added.

"Who asked for your opinion?!?" The Count bellowed in the direction Peter Quill. How he hated the lesser prisoners' impertinence! He didn't want Starlord's opinion....no, oh...wait...he had just asked for it... Vertigo returned to his facade "Look are deceiving though, are they not? Who would expect the pale face, red eyed Count to have a soft spot for the Kiddie-Winks of the world? Who would expect the little girl to put her faith into me? Who would expect---" The spike of electricity leaped up towards the Count's hand, singing his white, oily flesh "BUGGER!!!" He cried, stumbling backwards into one of the cell walls "Do you know how much that hurts!?!?" He shoved the base of his wrist against his lip, dripping saliva onto his burn. All those open needle marks only made the pain worse...
@Thuro 116 Pendragon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue Thug- Taking you to the Boss
"Here he iz" The monster of a man muttered, hammering several buttons of the control panel with his enormous sausage fingers. "Cell Omega 9..." He muttered slowly as he typed, using his limited literacy skills to interpret the computer system. A screeching-grinding noise filled the area as the door beside the crew flung open, revealing the figure that sat within "Meet Caesar! The Head of the Kyln and man behind the...>"
article-2525972-1A2EC32D00000578-610_634x345.jpg

"HOLD!" The creature cried, slowly raising its hand above its head. He was turned away from his guests, his attention insnared by an intricate design etched into his wall. He dropped the rock he had held into his hand, letting it clamper agaist the concrete floor. The tool had proved useful in his man formation, but it provided no merits in combat; with the design compelte, it had no further use to him, urging him to discard it over his shoulder. His left index finger was flung into his mouth, reaching deep into his own throat, with the hopes of removing as much silivia as possible. The freshly soaked fingers swiftly came into contact with the corner of the design labled 'Omega', written in a child's hand writing. An 'X' was drawn
"Ape...Does...Not....Want...Company..." His words seemed more like broken growls than anything else, snarls through gritted teeth rather than sentences. The Ape had more important things to worry about that the alien, the predator and their crew...he had his map "Caesar...Does...Not...Want...To...Be...Bothered!" His face rotated to the doorway, staring at the guests with a glare that could sour milk
"B-B-Boss! They guys...They're strong...They could 'elp us get outta here! An' ah told 'em not to talk about--"
There were no signs of the fooling, blue rhino man leaving. He was far too foolish to leave the Ape in peace, to foolish to notice his rage- That would be the death of him one day
"Blue!!" Caesar rose to his feet, taking a posture closer to that of a human rather than an Ape; there were no knuckles grinding along the floor, no hunch, and no hopping limbs plagued the King. He couldn't bare to hear that damned monster speak any more...especially not about that woman's child... "Bring...The...Bishop...Here! Bring...Kyle....Too!...Call...Council...Discuss...Map...." His jaw opened to an unnatural size, revealing his shattered grey teeth "GO!!!"
The Blue Thug scrambled out of the cell, frantically searching for the Council. The ape turned to the crew

Caesar-In-Rise-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes.jpg

"Caesar...Sorry. Blue...Is...Stupid...Creature. Does...Not..Deserve...Caesar's...Kindness. Welcome...To....Omega...Cell. Caesar...Give...You...A...Chance...Prove...Selves...And...Caesar...Help...You...Escape"

Crew Omega
River Tam @CookieMonster

Kiande Thei-de @Ringmaster
Spike Spiegel and a Xenomorph @T.O.M
Mikoto Misaka and Misaki Shokuhou @Verite
Battler Ushiromiya @Gibbons
Momoyo Kawakami @Kaykay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ceta 7- Sarah Connor, Shiatan, Longshot, Cameron Goodkin
"Shaw!" Sarah cried, stepping into the cell, Longshot, Goodkin and Shiatan in tow. The foot tapping continued to echo from Sebastian's shoe, rising even above the shuffling of new feet. How was the beating of boot on steel louder that all other sounds?
latest

"Well, Well, Well- Look What the cat dragged in? Found yourself another man, have you?" Shaw chuckled, removing a single hand from his leg and placing it under his chin. His eyes fell to Shiatan. Things true were starting to get interesting...
"Go to hell, Sebastian. Learn your place" Black King or not, Sarah answered to nobody, let along him. The man was an elitist, a mutant elitist. He believed himself to be a god, above humanity, above everyone. Despite being flesh, blood and X gene, Sarah saw Shaw as being the closest thing to a machine she had every had the misfortune of meeting; the only thing preventing him from simple transcending into steel was his vile sense of humor
"Forgive me, Ma'am" Shaw spoke without sentiment "I do tend to forget you authority, Ma'am. Perhaps, Grey Queen, if you were to return me my title I would respect you that little bit more..."

Of course that was why he was disrespecting her- he wanted something from her. It was a national progression; kill a Hellfire leader, you claim their title. An anonymous tip had informed her of a link between Hellfire sentinels and Skynet, urging her to go all out against the organization...resulting in alot of blood, chaos, and...the loss of a friend.

A stray bullet had taken the life of Black Queen Selene, resulting in the mass collapse of the club. The battle swiftly erupted into anarchy...rioting. As the dust finally cleared, she was the only insurgent remaining...And with the blood on her hands...She had no choice but to join them...lead them.

And the first thing she did while in charge? Demote Shaw and destroy the Sentinels. A win at the cost of her soul.

"Focus on the task, Shaw; save your power grabs for later- We found these two lurking around on one of scout missions. The yellow eyed one seems to know what he's doing. He knows that we're all going to have to work together if we want to stand a chance of getting out" How she wished it could go another way...If she could, she would just kill the pig-of-a-king and be done with his incessant tapping

"And this guy" Longhsot muttered, pushing Cameron into the cell "Has been telling a fair few lies, but he claims that he knows how to escape- you think he's working for the ape?"
3555766-l6.jpg

He was only met with a fit of chuckling in response
"Look at him; he's as human as they come! Caesar may just be an ape, but even he knows not to bring any 'Average Joes' with him, correct?"
"Does that mean ol' contacts over here is lying? They had to have come together..."
"Maybe" Shaw continued tapping his foot "But it matters not- We need them all if we want to escape this godforsaken box... Even this fellow" An elongated finger stretched out towards the elongated man "Of course, he is a fool; he has used some sort of matter manipulation ability upon himself while under the influence of power dampeners...he will struggle to turn back" The tapping grew louder. "But if all goes to plan...We shouldn't have to worry..."

"Side note" Longshot muttered through gritted teeth "Shaw, stop your frigging tapping. Right now. Please. I can beg?"
"Of course I could...but if I did, what hope would he have of leaving her?"
"Stop talking in riddles, Shaw; what do you mean? All you have been doing since we arrived has been..."
"Tapping my foot. He climbed up onto his feet, pushing the chair aside. Shaw leaned backwards, stretching out his cramped up back "Tapping non-stop for a week and a half. Do you know how much kinetic energy that makes up?" The chuckling continued "The power dampeners can weaken our abilities greatly, but remove them completely. My absorption was reduced to a snails crawl, but now..." He clenched his fist with enough force to shatter stone "I'm able to break down those blast doors."
A grin dripped over Sarah's face; for the first time ever, she actualy felt a glimmer of respect for the former Black King...Despite all the pain he had caused her

"We are one step closer to getting out of her...Combined with Shiatan's plan...we may actually get out of her alive..."

Crew Ceta
The Maker/ Reed Richards- @Mighty Roman

Cameron Goodkin @LuckycoolHawk9
Shaitan @Ringmaster

Crazy Long Mobile Post

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Sometimes Cameron wondered how he had gotten himself into this mess and then he remembered that it wasn't his fault and he had been dragged into this mess by the Nova corps who had recruited him for the Serenity investigation which was going horribly now since they were in jail, discussing on how to escape without well, dying or being left behind. There were too many things that were going wrong though at the current moment though.

Cameron had specfied that he wasn't with the monkey and yet the boy was insist that he was too and he looked at him and he noticed that sarcasm in his voice and he had started a Darth Vader impression and he wasn't sure what to make of this whole mess and that was saying something too. " I guess so," Cameron muttered, as he didn't see much else of a choice.

Cameron listened to what Sarah had replied before he had put his two cents in, and he realized that there was going to be death on both sides and that didn't seem like a good thing as he wanted to get back home and see Kirsten again and maybe ask her, but first he needed to figure the mystery of Serenity diwn first and what it meant for everything else around him.

He saw no choice either.

He noticed that the mother of the resistance seemed to believe in Long-Shot and that was enough for him as he knew that they needed to get the tech back from the room, it contained the black box, the box that was going to tell them what had happened to Captain Malcolm and maybe send them to. He realized that when she was talking about the prisoner that she was referring to him, well great, he was a captive in a jail, he had none of the luck in the world it seemed to him too.

Peter Quill looked at him and wondered when he had done just that, he had asked him for his opinion and there was no way that he was at fault in this mess. He wondered where Cameron and he hoped that the young man was okay since he was one of the normal ones in the group and hadn't been broken by something, everyone else seemed to have some dark past too and he looked at him and he smirked when he little girl shocked hi and he was happy that he had never touched her when she was angry. He had never expected for her to have that kind of powers, but he wasn't about to say that either and he looked at the ground, wondering what he could say now to make her feel better. " Are you okay,Last Order?" He asked as he had been paying attention when she mentioned her name was not Misaka.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

Cameron looked at them and he knew that this was not going to go for someone. He hoped that he found Quill before the monkey and hoped that everyone got of her alive, but he had his doubts.

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Caesar-In-Rise-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes.jpg

"Caesar...Sorry. Blue...Is...Stupid...Creature. Does...Not..Deserve...Caesar's...Kindness. Welcome...To....Omega...Cell. Caesar...Give...You...A...Chance...Prove...Selves...And...Caesar...Help...You...Escape"
"What the bugger-all is this?"

Spectre said flatly. This was by far not what he was expecting in the least. That and now that he thought about it? This place had a weird range of prisoners.

He himself of course, being exempt from that list. : |

@CookieMonster @T.O.M. @Gibbons @Kaykay
He realized that when she was talking about the prisoner that she was referring to him, well great, he was a captive in a jail, he had none of the luck in the world it seemed to him too.
As it was, someone else was thinking about that too. In terms of prisoners anyway. Too many strange variables even for a large galaxy. A stirring in the Force that felt...Wrong. Like a round hole that someone was seeking to jab a square in. It only confirmed what he suspected back among the Nova Corps. And arms crossed he watched on in silence at the little power plays among the prisoners, with their cliques. He also noted Cameron in somewhat sullen silence, though not unexpected after what Shaitan pulled. Well tough, he was a means to an end and a potential ace in the hole if this group went south. Curiously, he attempted the following as he prodded the edges of the power dampeners. If it worked, Cameron would hear the following in his head.

"Don't react. Its me. They're distracted, we arrived just in time to ride the wave of their escape plan. Otherwise, they would have either tortured or maimed you as a spy. Prisons and those who wish to keep power in them don't usually act so lenient. Its the only explanation."

Aloud, he spoke with a bow of his head that even in his prisoner jumpsuit, came off as courtly as though he was before the Emperor himself.

"If I may interrupt. But I wish to know- Has there ever been a man known as Albert Wesker in this prison to your knowledge? Shades, long black leather coat. Somewhat inhuman eyes of red coloration and slicked, white-blond hair."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Cromartie Sarkissian

"What the bugger-all is this?"

Spectre said flatly. This was by far not what he was expecting in the least. That and now that he thought about it? This place had a weird range of prisoners.

He himself of course, being exempt from that list. : |

the-casting-of-kyle-reese-michael-biehn-as-kyle-reese-jpeg-218666.jpg

"You better hold your tongue" A voice cried from the cell door. A man no older than 30 was leaning against the doorframe, staring down towards the group. He was bedraggled, tired in body and soul. A fresh lit cigarette hung from his lips, the spoke cascading from his nostrils. "Talk like that has a cost when you're locked away with the Ape" He spoke with words like ash, fading back and forth with each and every breath. His free hand was raised to his cheek, mapping out the deep-running scars that coated it. There they clung, like a child's drawing, erratic and scribbled. "I should know..." The Father of the Resistance flicked the burning butt towards the Predator, unblinking

Aloud, he spoke with a bow of his head that even in his prisoner jumpsuit, came off as courtly as though he was before the Emperor himself.

"If I may interrupt. But I wish to know- Has there ever been a man known as Albert Wesker in this prison to your knowledge? Shades, long black leather coat. Somewhat inhuman eyes of red coloration and slicked, white-blond hair."

Sarah froze for a second, hesitant to breath, let alone react. The Sith Lord's words echoed around her head again and again

Albert Wesker....Inhuman

She could not have put it better herself. A hot, uncontrollable fire of a range erupted within her, forcing thick beads of sweat from the crevasses of her skin. If her blood could boil, it certainly would have. The son-ova had taken everything from everyone in the Kyln; he was practically the number-one source of its prisoners. The reason behind this was Wesker's lack of empathy, his inability to care, to place himself in other people's shoes. In his eyes, Wesker was his own God, Maker and Idol.

"Wesker...You looking for Wesker?" She spluttered, biting deep into her lip "You his friend or something?"

• Love
"I killed him myself."

Shaitan said calmly, arms crossed. It was certainly true.... From a certain point of view. He simply helped the assassin along in her job. Though he didn't see her at all here among his fellow prisoners. He wondered briefly why and decided it could wait.

"Who is Wesker to you?"

"A lot I'm guessing." Crichton said in a venomous voice. Sighing, he lowered his cane and put his his full weight back on it, the action relieving the tension that had slowly been building up on his leg. Looks like the kids had been able to take care of herself all along, even if she had a bad habit of trusting the wrong people.

images

Last Order continued backing up, straight into Quill, stumbling slightly from the impact and looking up at him with surprise. She'd been so intent on the situation she hasn't even noticed he'd been there. When he asked her if she was alright, actually getting her name right surprisingly, she answered with a brighter than before and saying, "'MISAKA is alright. Thank you for coming to MISAKA's rescue Quill-Chan.' MISAKA says as MISAKA tries thanking her older brother for the save."

Never mind that it'd been Crichton and herself that'd done the actual saving :|

Crichton hung back, a little saddened by her response to Quill's presence. Had he truly become so monstrous that children instinctively ran from him? He was supposed to be a dad in an exorcised timeline, but now even a sweet and trusting child couldn't bear his presence.

Oh well. It was the mark of being Ragnorak's tool, a necessary scourge of the universe. Looking above Last Order, he ignored the Count altogether and addressed Quill instead. "Look Onee-Chan'. Keep a closer eye on that little kid, she ain't even halfway close to bring ready to wander the Kyln on her own."

Cameron understood why he told him to shut up.

Technically speaking, he had also killed Wesker, but he wasn't about to say that aloud as he needed to know more about everything that was happening in the moment since he couldn't die, he needed out and they needed to figure out what was happening now.

A valid question indeed.

Quill wasn't shocked by anything in this prison anymore as he knew that this was where he had been caught the first time. There was a part of him that was nagging in the back of his mind, a part that told him the Nova Corps had sent him here and that Nova Prime had a big role to play in this giant mess they were currently in too.
maxresdefault.jpg

The Star Lord barely noticed that she had back into him at first and he was happy that she was okay as he didn't think anything bad should happen to any children in the area, he may be an out-law and not care for most people, he cared for childre sometimes. He looked at her and waited for her to confirme that she was okay and then he heard the things she said and there was a part of that wanted to take the credit, but he hadn't done any of that stuff, it had all been her and the other man there.

" That wasn't me, that was you and whoever that other guy was," he said, still sounding brotherly.

Peter Quill normally would have asked why the other man was here, but there was a part of him that didn't want to know at all and he decided to ask a different question instead, but was stopped when he noticed that there was a silence and no one else was with her.

Quill looked at Critchon and saw that he trusted him, it was almost as if there was some unspoken trust about the safety of this little girl and he looked at him. " I will," he said to him, and then paused. " Would you like to accompany us though? I could always use someone else to help me find some of our friends," he added.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian

"I killed him myself."

Shaitan said calmly, arms crossed. It was certainly true.... From a certain point of view. He simply helped the assassin along in her job. Though he didn't see her at all here among his fellow prisoners. He wondered briefly why and decided it could wait.

"Who is Wesker to you?"

"Good" Sarah growled, her teeth lodged deep into her lip. If the Sith Lord had not ended the son-of-a, she would have done it herself--without regret. To the Novas, a name was everything- it was your reputation, your birthright- and Wesker's spelled results...and death. Albert had grown to be one of the organization's greatest Agents prior to his demise at the base of Serenity, bringing in countless prisoners over the years. His name had grown to be so large, his influence so great, that simply seeing it on a document meant there was a bunch of prisoners on their way; the Kyln became like a private storage locker for him. It was only fitting that his final catch, his so-called murders, would be locked away accordingly.

The former S.T.A.R.S. handler had made a fair few enemies as a result of his success, non greater than the trio that stood before the Sith. Sarah Connor had lost so much at his permanently gloved hand...He was the man who lead the counter-raid against the Helfire club, killing her own Grey Prince in the Process. It was barbaric. He had no need to shoot the child; the boy was unarmed, and long out of striking distance. Her Prince had simply gotten into the wrong place at the wrong time, trying leap from a frying pan into the fire. Sarah could still smell the stench of burning flesh, like bacon in the morning. The click of a phason blaster discharging its cell, like a choir of angels marking her own angel's passing...followed by the his of melted fabric. The blow to the chest was like a funeral in itself; both the pyre, the service and the grief all entwined into a single, echoing moment.

Longshot had, ironically enough, been shot too. Three shells flying from the sawed off shotgun known only as 'The Hydra' had ripped through his shoulder, painting the X-Mansion wall with his blood. He had been overwhelmed completely, dragged by Nova troopers and flung into a ship for transfer. It was such terrible luck to wander into an ambush, to have his school, his home turf, attacked without provoking...such a cruel pity that his powers had only kicked in when he had nothing left to fight for; all three bullets had dodged an artery, leaving him alive...and with enough survivors guilt to flood the Nile

Shaw had been outsmarted by the Agent, much to his embarrassment. It had only been a week ago that he had watched the Grey Prince fall down; poor sod. Never saw that energy blast coming...No, 'poor' was the wrong word; the word he was searching for was 'Stupid'. Yes, if Sarah had not appointed a child as an elite in the Club, and let him run around during an attack unarmed, unarmored and underpowers, perhaps he deserved what he got.

Sarah's recount of that day was far different from the truth, her memories long since being clouded by the human weakness known as 'Empathy'. The Grey Queen had been fighting off one of the Nova's elites hand to hand when the murder had taken place, leaving only Sebastian and the Prince alone in that fabled corridor. Wesker had used the Queen's absence to flank her position, only having to overthrow Shaw to scissor her position. Well, Shaw and her good for nothing child. Coming prepared for an X-Gene carrier, Albert had carried his trusty 'Mutant's End', one of the finest creations of Operation C.L.E.A.N.S.L.A.T.E.. One shot from that old girl and you abilities were corrupted, haywire, throwing your body into a state of decay; even Shaw's energy absorption abilities could not stop it. A direct blow to the face had been sustained by the former King, overloading his body; he needed a place to direct it, to focus it...killing Wesker was one choice, but there was always the chance that he could dodge the blast...The kid however, would not stand a chance against that sort of energy.

Within seconds, the bittersweet odor of death had flooded the senses of Shaw, sending his body into a state of bliss. At last, the path of Hellfire had been cleared for him. He had gone so far as to strike up a deal with Albert, letting him pass in exchange for the rights to the Club after Connor's demise...he should have expected the double cross...and the ironic punishment
"Congratulations..." Shaw muttered, laying his book down gently on the floor "Perhaps I'll come to like you after all" This man had slain the man who ruined him...the least he could do was let him escape...or at least, let the Sith help him escape...
"A lot I'm guessing." Crichton said in a venomous voice. Sighing, he lowered his cane and put his his full weight back on it, the action relieving the tension that had slowly been building up on his leg. Looks like the kids had been able to take care of herself all along, even if she had a bad habit of trusting the wrong people.

images

Last Order continued backing up, straight into Quill, stumbling slightly from the impact and looking up at him with surprise. She'd been so intent on the situation she hasn't even noticed he'd been there. When he asked her if she was alright, actually getting her name right surprisingly, she answered with a brighter than before and saying, "'MISAKA is alright. Thank you for coming to MISAKA's rescue Quill-Chan.' MISAKA says as MISAKA tries thanking her older brother for the save."

Never mind that it'd been Crichton and herself that'd done the actual saving :|

Crichton hung back, a little saddened by her response to Quill's presence. Had he truly become so monstrous that children instinctively ran from him? He was supposed to be a dad in an exorcised timeline, but now even a sweet and trusting child couldn't bear his presence.

Oh well. It was the mark of being Ragnorak's tool, a necessary scourge of the universe. Looking above Last Order, he ignored the Count altogether and addressed Quill instead. "Look Onee-Chan'. Keep a closer eye on that little kid, she ain't even halfway close to bring ready to wander the Kyln on her own."

"Are you really going to leave a sweet old nobleman all alone in such a dark, lonely place" The Count winced, turning back towards Chrichton. The man's snake of a tongue continued to address his wound, making him look like an a estranged cat rather than a drug dealer. he pain had long since faded from his hand, his reaction only being prolonged by melodrama "I was just going to help 'er out! I have no blood on my hands" Not directly anyway...did the inevitable drug overdoses count? "The fabled 'John Crichton' has far more!" He stared deeply into the child's eyes, trying to replicate them smile of one of those old eighties tv hosts "Then again, who can keep clean hands after getting involved in the Peacekeeper Wars...'e probably can't even remember what 'is fingers look like beneath all that red..."

mobilepost

"'You don't have to be humble Quill-Chan.' MISAKA says as MISAKA tries to curb the man's annoying humble streak."

Whatever thoughts Last Order might have had of the Count were quickly becoming a distant dream in a far off reality. This Count guy wasn't good, and she was pretty certain that he wasn't nobility. Not from the way he postured and scraped and tried to look good. While Last Order might have a bad habit of being too trusting, she wasn't gullible. The Count had overplayed his hand by trying to be overly kid friendly, and a small crackle of electricity danced across her skin as a warning.

Crichton didn't even notice however, the Count's words having a piercing effect on the man. He looked at his hand, imagining the blood that was on it. He'd avoided the Peacekeeper Wars because of a divergence in his timeline, but the things he'd had to do since then. That hand curled into a fist that quickly found itself speeding towards the Count's face, if managing to hit breaking his nose with a crimson stream that was as impressive as it was gross and unsanitary.

"I NEVER WENT THROUGH THE PEACEKEEPER WARS YOU PIECE OF DREN." Crichton continued then, not yelling, but his voice still containing a fury that would make weak men tremble at the sound. "I've given everything I have to saving lives. My friends. My wife. My leg. My freedom."

Crichton then tried to pull the Count up by his collar, if successful his hands getting coated in the blood from the Count's bloodied nose, turning red almost as if the Count were a prophet from on high, and looked him in the eye, his face a mere inch from the British man's. "You want to talk about blood on my hands? Let's start with my own."

Then, with a brutality that didn't have anything to do with sending a message and more about unleashing pent up frustration, he shoved the Count backwards. The invitation that Quill had offered him finally made it through the red haze that Crichton was caught up, prompting a realization of what he'd just done. With a disgusted look at his hands, he tried to wipe them on the ground, only getting them more dirty in the process, a red and black mess that was just slightly less gross than alien morning breath.

"Uh. Yeah, sure man. Not like any of the old faces in the Kyln are worth hanging around with anyways."

Then, realizing what he'd done, he awkwardly knelt down, using his hand to support him instead of using his bad leg. "Kid, I'm really sorry you had to see that. Things… The Count…"

"Don't be like me when you grow up, kay?"

"..."

Last Order was quiet for a moment, not releasing Quill's long overcoat. Then hesitantly, she declared. "'MISAKA would like to thank you for your help.' MISAKA says as MISAKA realizes that maybe she was wrong about who the villain here was."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Luckyhawke95

• Love
Peter Quill was not trying to be humble, he had just happened to be there and she had done all the saving of things too.

Peter Quill watched as he beat the Count up but didn't seem to mind that the man had harmed the other one.

He noticed that he was leaning down to help the little girl too and he wasn't sure what to say about the fact that he was saying sorry to hurting the man who was doing harm too.

It was up there with one of the strange things out there.

Quill noticed that she was still holding onto his trench coat and he knew enough to know she didn't know where the others had gone. He looked at Critchon and decided to ask him the question. " Where or who could the rest who came with us have wound up?" He asked.

"'You don't have to be humble Quill-Chan.' MISAKA says as MISAKA tries to curb the man's annoying humble streak."

Whatever thoughts Last Order might have had of the Count were quickly becoming a distant dream in a far off reality. This Count guy wasn't good, and she was pretty certain that he wasn't nobility. Not from the way he postured and scraped and tried to look good. While Last Order might have a bad habit of being too trusting, she wasn't gullible. The Count had overplayed his hand by trying to be overly kid friendly, and a small crackle of electricity danced across her skin as a warning.

Crichton didn't even notice however, the Count's words having a piercing effect on the man. He looked at his hand, imagining the blood that was on it. He'd avoided the Peacekeeper Wars because of a divergence in his timeline, but the things he'd had to do since then. That hand curled into a fist that quickly found itself speeding towards the Count's face, if managing to hit breaking his nose with a crimson stream that was as impressive as it was gross and unsanitary.

"I NEVER WENT THROUGH THE PEACEKEEPER WARS YOU PIECE OF DREN." Crichton continued then, not yelling, but his voice still containing a fury that would make weak men tremble at the sound. "I've given everything I have to saving lives. My friends. My wife. My leg. My freedom."

Crichton then tried to pull the Count up by his collar, if successful his hands getting coated in the blood from the Count's bloodied nose, turning red almost as if the Count were a prophet from on high, and looked him in the eye, his face a mere inch from the British man's. "You want to talk about blood on my hands? Let's start with my own."

Then, with a brutality that didn't have anything to do with sending a message and more about unleashing pent up frustration, he shoved the Count backwards. The invitation that Quill had offered him finally made it through the red haze that Crichton was caught up, prompting a realization of what he'd just done. With a disgusted look at his hands, he tried to wipe them on the ground, only getting them more dirty in the process, a red and black mess that was just slightly less gross than alien morning breath.

"Uh. Yeah, sure man. Not like any of the old faces in the Kyln are worth hanging around with anyways."

Then, realizing what he'd done, he awkwardly knelt down, using his hand to support him instead of using his bad leg. "Kid, I'm really sorry you had to see that. Things… The Count…"

"Don't be like me when you grow up, kay?"

"..."

Last Order was quiet for a moment, not releasing Quill's long overcoat. Then hesitantly, she declared. "'MISAKA would like to thank you for your help.' MISAKA says as MISAKA realizes that maybe she was wrong about who the villain here was."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Luckyhawke95
Peter Quill was not trying to be humble, he had just happened to be there and she had done all the saving of things too.

Peter Quill watched as he beat the Count up but didn't seem to mind that the man had harmed the other one.

He noticed that he was leaning down to help the little girl too and he wasn't sure what to say about the fact that he was saying sorry to hurting the man who was doing harm too.

It was up there with one of the strange things out there.

Quill noticed that she was still holding onto his trench coat and he knew enough to know she didn't know where the others had gone. He looked at Critchon and decided to ask him the question. " Where or who could the rest who came with us have wound up?" He asked.

The Count stumbled back, grasping the bridge of his nose "Damn you, Chrichton. Damn you..." Blood splattered out from the bridge of his nose as he spoke, cascading down his lip like rain off a rock. The red against the pale white of the Count's skin had long since transcended the word 'Contrast', the indifference turning his face into blur that was almost hard to look at. Within seconds, a small shot-glass worth of blood had formed between Vertigo's bare feet, having dripped down his entire prison suit. It was almost a pity- he had tried so hard to keep this jumpsuit clean- it was better for business. Not that it mattered now anyway "You want to find you friends? They're probably with Caesar or Sarah now; nice try making friends with them, Johnny" A small grin peaked out from beneath the pouring blood, as another wave of blood slipped down his face; maybe he would have to see a medic after all

"Villain?!?" Vertigo bellowed, completely aghast "Such a subjective term!" Whoever told him not to work with children or animals had spoken the gospel truth....

• Bucket of Rainbows
Peter Quill felt no pity for this man as he intended to hurt a child and no matter how horrible the people he had previously worked for where and no matter how twisted the Nova Corps were, they had never tried to do that ad noticed that he was bleeding in contrast to his feet and noticed that blood was dripping to the floor. Hopefully this man would be useful for finding any of the people who had been there when they had escaped, hopefully all of them could get out of this rust bucket alive again. The only thing he hadn't planned was where they would go from there, but that problem was going to have to wait until after they figured everything out now. " And where exactly are Caesar and Sarah?" He asked, directing the question back to Critchon and The Count. There were definitely other innocent people in their group and he would feel horrible if they died, especially if one of them was that geek Cameron too.

Peter wasn't going to comment on him reacting to the villain line, but he wasn't sure what to say to it, he wasn't the best person in the world and he couldn't judge others.

Cameron hoped that the others would make sure he would make it out alive, but he dare not say his fears aloud. He wasn't about to make the sith lord mad.

latest

Smith, Smith and Schmidt

The Red Skull's eyes burned deep into the contraption that sat before him, analyzing every detail of the device. It was at least 3 stories high, 7 feet wide, and entwined in so many wires one could mistake it for a childhood scribble. A large pumping pistol was the center piece, surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of loosely hanging sheets of fibreglass and plastic; It was a titan of both design and purpose.
"I do not understand you fascination with this device, Doktor der Rechtsl" Schmidt muttered, his words screeching like shattered glass, piecing Doctor Smith's heart "Your worship of machines is almost as insignificant as you position"
Doctor Smith had not expect The Red Skull to understand his awe; in fact, he had expected nobody to. The mechanical monster that sat before him was far more than a whirlpool of copper wires and glass plates; it was a work of art. Disfigured and malformed, of course, long since bewildered by time, yet a work of art none the less. Such a pity nobody appreciates an artist work until he or she passes; he could only dream that his own passing would be viewed as a Picasso once his inevitable time came
"You underestimate this engine, Schmidt; to think that such a small thing could power such a large facility...Or atleast, such a large fraction of it"
valeyard_1.png

"Its all about power with you, Schimdt" The Time Lord Chuckled, his face almost stretching under the strain of such an alien expression "All about the followers and the influence...if only you knew the value of true power... the power to take away other people's power"
That was what C.L.E.A.N.S.L.A.T.E. was all about; removing the influence and abilities of the petty and giving them to those who really know how to use them...individuals such as himself. This machine that stood before him was the product of his predecessors, the perfidious fools who cared only for equality and the lie that is 'Justice'. Their egalitarian hopes had once been his own, peace being his own cross; how glad he been the day he transcended such a weakness.

The machine had forced a great advance in the field of power reassignment; a dampening field combined with an engine. Though the device could not actually remove powers permanently, nor could it transfer them to other hosts, however, it did provide something more; a basis, a foundation on which his church could be built
"Do no grow any more attached, Valeyard- You know what we must do"
"'We' is a very subjective term, Red Skull. The correct pronoun would be 'I'" The Valeyard barked, bearing a tone as bitter as a rotting orange. This job was killing him. Destroying such an incredible object, all for the sake of a royal flush

"Make it look convincing now, Doctor; this breakout must look genuine" Of course it did; what was the point of hosting a fake riot otherwise? The plan was simple; destroy the dampening fields and blame it Longshot's luck. Watch the riot, let the boys back at home take all the notes they need. Revel in the bloodshed, enjoy the madness and chaos while it lasts. Flush out that damn River Tam. Spill her blood. Collect it. Replicate it. Add it to the pile. Rinse, wash repeat

The slender palm of the Valeyard caressed the steel hull of the machine, feeling every scrap and indent. Such a pity...Pity, Pity, Pity. He elongated a single finger, prodding the machine several inches from its base with a force so weak it could not fell a tea cup.

And yet the entire wall seemed to implode

That is the benefit about memorizing everything; you can find the weakness of anything. It was almost as his heart was to suffer the same fate

"Done, Schmidt, done"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah's Group
A sudden volt of lighting surged from beneath Longshot's eyelid, one so powerful it nearly threw him off his feet. An equally sudden smile threw into life shortly thereafter

"Its about time, Longshot. Luck finally kicked in?"

The unfeeling voice of Sebastian Shaw called out over the sound of his cracking neck. With his strength returned to its maximum, even the smallest flex of a muscle seemed to radiate power.
"No more dampeners, no more stalling-We're leaving" Even the battle worn eyes of Sarah Connor could not hide her joy
"And you're going to help us"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caesar's Groups
Caesar scrunched up his face, sniffing the air like a hound rather than an Ape
"Something....has....CHANGED" The beast snarled, spraying saliva over his guests "Machine...Power....Stealer...Smell...Fading...."
"We should move" Kyle growled, his eyes falling to the group "No time to interrogate you know; clear your calenders; you're helping us escape"

======================================
Roster/Accepted Characters
The Maker/ Reed Richards- @Mighty Roman
Index- @Thuro 116 Pendragon
River Tam @CookieMonster
Peter Quill/ Starlord and Cameron Goodkin @LuckycoolHawk9
Kiande Thei-de and Shaitan @Ringmaster
Spike Spiegel and a Xenomorph @T.O.M.
Mikoto Misaka and Misaki Shokuhou @Verite
Battler Ushiromiya @Gibbons
Momoyo Kawakami @Kaykay

Alright then, Crew! The Gloves are off! Your powers are back! All that's left to do is get the hell out of here!!!
Mobile Post​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.