• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm in! I love this series.

Glad to hear! We will be getting the discord and Sign ups up soon. We should only need maybe one more to be ready to go

Realistically looking at getting Signs ups and all up after the weekend

Last edited:
Yup i'm still down.

Reactions: Dante
Oh snap i forgot about this i'll make sure to have it ready

• Nice Execution!
Alright Peeps , be on the lookout for the tags you'll get in the next day or two for this OOC/Info Dump and Character Index and later on today Discord will be up for you all!

I just want to throw and idea out but i'm thinking a char that is born a half breed and his weapon be needles that can be made into a chain staff

I just want to throw and idea out but i'm thinking a char that is born a half breed and his weapon be needles that can be made into a chain staff

We are assuming you mean Human and vampire Half-breed. If you mean genetically, it would not be possible as for reason one, no vampires would really desire to mate and breed with humans let alone be capable of doing so. If you mean the kind of half breed that Mika was, such as a vampire who has yet to drink blood and gain their crimson eyes. We can possibly accept that idea if you play for the vampire side as the IDA would not allow any kind of vampire in their ranks. If that is still what you are aiming for we would need you to speak to us (Shay and I) privately and hear your ideas as we desire the vampire players to be committed, detailed writers, and have something unique among the vampire kind.

As for the weapon go for it. I'd like to have a better description of it though.

Wahhh I'm so sorry that I didn't see this sooner! I'm still very interested!

sure i could do mika and sorry about being vague it's been ages since i did an rp like this and i'm drawing mostly blank

Should have the Sign ups/ Info dump up soon! As soon as that is up (Tomorrow hopefully) the discord will go up as well. Looks like we have 8 out of the 9 we started with but that is all well and good as probably grab another after the sign ups are up.

The discord will be the official OOC so I believe we are only missing @Rads