4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds

This RP is Presented and GM'd by @Dante & @Shayla
ax5rGz9.png
Long ago, a lethal virus spread across the world, wiping out most of humanity and setting the world in ruins; only children under the age of 13 would be able to survive, they said. A new age was born. Vampires, demons and angels were no longer only story characters. With humanity almost going extinct vampires took this chance to enslave the human race, feeding off of them with the excuse of providing them protection from the monsters that roamed around the now ruined world. But not everyone was captured. A group of humans called in the help of demons and angels to fight back and take the world back as their own. Now , the battle between the un-dead and living will commence and in the end only the strongest will survive.. And yet..

Who is truly the most wicked in these games of war? Will they be the ones to Rise or Fall?

INFORMATION:

Welcome , Welcome All! So , I have opened this interest check in hopes of gaining an interest gauge on how successful an RP like this could be here. This is an area in which to gain an insight into who will be interested , any questions , ideas and or thoughts directed towards this RP. This Roleplay will take place in an alternate universe and during the beginning stages of what is happening within the show in a sense. Canon Characters will make brief appearances within the RP from time to time and the Hiragi's and Main Families will stay intact with some of the same history and such. For those who like the concept of this RP.. You do not need direct knowledge of this anime to be able to partake honestly. A few episodes would be enough in general to guide your way on this for what you need to design character wise and writing wise.

The story would revolve around members of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army taking part in battles across Japan against the Vampires. The vampires will be our major antagonist of the role play and will be reserved for the GM's themselves to control. If wished for , we will more then likely be accepting and bringing in one or two of you to take on Key Vampires and will work personally with you to ensure you play a great part in the course of the RP.

I am looking for at least 8 dedicated players to create and expand on this. If there's more interest, I would like to have 10 players, so that we could have the possibility of two teams.. A waiting list will be created for extended interest in order to allow all a chance to partake it they wish. One team will consist of higher ranking, older, veteran members who will start out far stronger than the other team. The other team will consist of the younger, "newer" members, who will eventually in time realize their potential and out scale the veteran team whilst one or two have already gained a great deal of training behind them and are of a slightly more elevated level then their comrades.

9ae15ee542e113b143c43ea2ef13a936.gif

GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS:
~ Please only place serious intentions for this RP to ensure we will have a dedicated and active base for this RP. This will take dedication and teamwork to push forward plot!
~ Looking for at least 8 dedicated players
~ 8 players preferred, (10 would be my maximum limit on this RP. A waiting list will be created if needed for said RP to allow others a chance.)
~ Intermediate level (3+ paragraph posting requirement within this RP.)
~ Seeking Players willing to accept that characters are open game to realistically dying within this RP.
~ Canon characters will exist but , Mainly will be that of NPC's controlled by the GM's for when said characters will make once in awhile appearances.

ETC:
Every player can have One Cursed Weapon ONLY.
You can only have ONE character.
If you are inactive for 3 weeks or longer without given a reason you will be notified of your removal and your character will be placed to the side.
No Godmodding or Metagaming. These terms can mean any of the following and are not allowed. Instant dodge, I'm sorry but just doing a back flip doesn't make you dodge everything. Auto or instant hits, you can't automatically hit someone, if they can't block dodge your attack its a hit but you cant just say it hits.
If at anytime you think you'll be making a post that is very gory, gruesome, or violent mark your topic with (Mature).
Due to the nature of this , there will most likely be fighting. For every fight we have some rules. What happens in a fight can affect the character such as missing limbs and things like that. Fights can even lead to death or race change but everything that affects another character has to be approved by the owner of the other character. Meaning you can't kill or cut someones leg off or turn someone into a vampire when they say no. Approval is a MUST.
Now the last and maybe even the most important rule, Have fun!

like the concept but 3 pars plus every time is a pain in the bum but best of luck

like the concept but 3 pars plus every time is a pain in the bum but best of luck
Well it is a mix between two or three. We just want to ensure we are getting good posts out.^^

Well it is a mix between two or three. We just want to ensure we are getting good posts out.^^
I can write a lot but for me it's about the mood or and the conditions so this is why i might struggle at times etc i've been kicked out of rps for having bad firsts posts and such so you can understand right?

Love this series. If you guys get more people I'll be down.

I can write a lot but for me it's about the mood or and the conditions so this is why i might struggle at times etc i've been kicked out of rps for having bad firsts posts and such so you can understand right?

That seems fine and we understand. As long as we don't see a lot of one liners or single paragraph posts then you will be fine. We understand sometimes posts are hard to push out if you are not fed enough to react too. But yeah try your best :). If you feel you can do at least 2 Paragraphs on average without issue you should be set.

Love this series. If you guys get more people I'll be down.

Understood hope we hit our mark :)

Reactions: Cush Almighty
*Raises their hand enthusiastically* Ooo~ I'd love to be a part of this~ I absolutely loved the anime and I feel that I already have a character idea put together for a character~

*Raises their hand enthusiastically* Ooo~ I'd love to be a part of this~ I absolutely loved the anime and I feel that I already have a character idea put together for a character~
Welcome , Welcome then! And if you all know any people who may be interested please invite away!

Welcome , Welcome then! And if you all know any people who may be interested please invite away!
*Nods* Of course, I will gladly do that~

Reactions: Shayla and Dante
Anyone have any others they can invite?

Honestly, not big into anime but this was one of the last Anime series I did watch before I stopped. SO! I did very much like it and I can raise my hand for this. Any room for a doctor like character? Thing is, I have seen up to his induction. The series was stilling in release when I stopped.

Honestly, not big into anime but this was one of the last Anime series I did watch before I stopped. SO! I did very much like it and I can raise my hand for this. Any room for a doctor like character? Thing is, I have seen up to his induction. The series was stilling in release when I stopped.

Your main focus would be as a squad mate that is capable and ready to fight and kill vampires and Horseman. So you could be or specialize in being a field medic of sorts if you wished such as having your cursed gear have perhaps healing properties? Or you just specialize in first aid and on the battlefield medical practices? Besides that, a doctor or scientist like character is not what we will be focusing on really due to the fact that we are focusing on two squads in the Moon Demon Company

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
FieldMedic, I know the combat so no doctor style. ill go with your idea. Bed time.

*Jumps around excitedly*
Me! Pick me!
I would love to be apart of this. I have a character I've been dieing to use that would be perfect.

• Love
Reactions: Dante
FieldMedic, I know the combat so no doctor style. ill go with your idea. Bed time.
*Jumps around excitedly*
Me! Pick me!
I would love to be apart of this. I have a character I've been dieing to use that would be perfect.
Excellent , Excellent! Welcome to both of you and glad to have you onboard with us! If you all know of anyone who'd want to join please do invite!

I think I might be interested in this. Although, does it require any previous knowledge from what has inspired this? also I'd be interested in filling a vampire role too. I love playing the villains where possible. In any case this looks pretty interesting.

I think I might be interested in this. Although, does it require any previous knowledge from what has inspired this? also I'd be interested in filling a vampire role too. I love playing the villains where possible. In any case this looks pretty interesting.

We would be glad to have you. You don't need to have much knowledge from the show at all really. Info will be put out and any other questions you may have, you are free to ask. As for the vampire slot we can put a hold of interest on it for you surely :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Winter
We would be glad to have you. You don't need to have much knowledge from the show at all really. Info will be put out and any other questions you may have, you are free to ask. As for the vampire slot we can put a hold of interest on it for you surely :)

That'd be fantastic, thank you. I look forward to seeing what comes of this :D

• Love
That'd be fantastic, thank you. I look forward to seeing what comes of this :D
Welcome and if you know of anyone who may want to join feel free to invite them , Winter!

Reactions: Winter
Think we need to find at least 2 others to be comfy enough to start :)