Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is exactly what I want.
25c.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: TheGDeer
I've got nothing to say I'm just waiting for your magical people to appear Deer.

i'll wait one more day

aside from that on political simulator 2012 I started a democrat beginner level (just lower than normal) campaign and I lost to Romney because it was a test run but I CRUSHED Nixon and even took Texas from him.

Sounds like politics. I'll continue playing Fable and LoL over here.

It's a cartoonish satire of what politics really is. Just a bunch of speech making, ad making, and flying around America. Your characters are represented by bobble heads.

Ok that actually makes it sound much more fun, I was thinking it would be like highly detailed and trying to be realistic.

Well look it up on Steam it's simply called political simulator 2012. You can play as your own person or people like George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Kennedy, Hilary Clinton etc.

For some reason I want to get this game and play as Lando Calrissian.

Ah! You guys should go and continue o.o I have to sort some characters out in Roleplays so I'm slightly busy...

I don't want to hold anyone up >_<

No promises on getting something up TODAY due to a headache after me marathoning ROTK VIII. Started out as a free officer with no one worth noting after forming my army, aside from secret character Jim Bridger. I stopped the game for now after i took all of, if not most of at the very least, the Central Plains, Yang, and upper Jing all in fifteen or so years or less. I also got hitched with the Qiao Sisters with Jim Bridger after becoming sworn brothers.

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun time, and take your time we are in no rush.

Hmm. I've seen all the seasons so I have a fairly good idea about the setting and how this works. So I am wondering if you have room for one more?

Yes we do we are in need of sekirei so if Aka is still in you can be the sekirei character for him/her. If not then we could either pair you up with either Brandon, an NPC, or Deer's character. Likewise you could make two characters and pair them up together.

Color me interested.

I'd prefer to play a Seikirei only, but if you require more Ashikabi, I can supply that as well.

Name: Sora

Nickname: The Steel Sekirei

Sekirei Number: 100

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

th

Sekirei Norito: By the Steel of my Contract, My Ashikabi's enemies shall perish!

Sekirei Type: Weapon Type - With his favored machetes in hand, Sora possesses enhanced strength and reflexes. With an active Norito, he can move fast enough to deflect bullets with his blades and cut through steel.

Personality: Sora is a soft-spoken and attractive young man with blonde hair and a lean, muscular build. He keeps to himself and rarely divulges details about his past, but he has a friendly exterior and likes to help others. His quiet smile hides a lifetime of abuse, however. He particularly hates HMTAI and its cruel Sekirei Plan and intends to do everything in his power to prevent it from reaching completion. His main goal is to keep the other Sekirei who have found their Ashikabi safe from the machinations of HMTAI and the more violent Sekirei involved in the Plan. He has no Ashikabi yet and is not actively seeking one. While he is open to the possibility of finding an Ashikabi, he would prefer to operate alone without having to protect a human.

History: Number 100, Sora, was one of the later generations of Sekirei raised at the laboratory. As the "first of the last," he was subjected to a number of additional experiments in an attempt to strengthen the final batch of Sekirei. For many of his formative years, Sora knew only agony and abuse at the hands of his handlers. Their drugs, surgeries, and training regimens pushed his abilities to the breaking point and left him angry, bitter, and violent. He finally broke free of the laboratory three weeks ago - a scant few extra days ahead of the launch of the Sekirei Plan. He stole a pair of machetes and fought his way through security to freedom. He went underground soon after and found a home amongst the criminal element. His actions have already garnered him a nickname as the Steel Sekirei.

His time in the lab did little to prepare him for the modern world. He had to rely on his wits and superior Sekirei physiology to survive amongst thugs and criminals. The anonymity of the underworld kept him at a low profile. With the Sekirei Plan was in full swing, he found an opportunity for revenge against the company that ruined his life. HMTAI's Sekirei Plan by its very nature pits couple against couple, with one of the pairs finding only heartbreak at the end of the fight. He had no intention of bonding his own Ashikabi as he preferred to work alone, but he would be damned before he let HMTAI's cruel plans separate the winged from their loved ones.

He took to the streets and rooftops as a black-clad figure in a balaclava, wielding a pair of machetes, and fending off warring Sekirei and HMTAI agents alike.

His plan was simple.

Prevent the Sekirei Plan from ever reaching completion.

And keeping those Sekirei who had found their fated ones from ever feeling HMTAI's sting.

Other: While Sora believes he has escaped HMTAI by his own wits and ability, HMTAI actually facilitated his departure. They are peripherally monitoring his movements and evaluating how their adjustments to the "first of the last" generation of Sekirei hold up in the field. The data they can gather from the Steel Sekirei's activities could spearhead further experiments on the final generation of Sekirei being released.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good CS but we'd need a ashikabi to put him with so Akashi should make an ashikabi if she/he intends to do so and or kitsune if he/she is still in this. Also Sekirei tend to have singular powers over certain objects but have proficiency with one more than others in this case your machetes would be the source of your power while any other form of weapon you'd simply be able to use. Note that this may take points away from how well you do against other sekirei since your varied in what weapons you can use. Izumi for example is a monster with her sword and speed. Without her sword she is considerably weaker in many ways. The problem with her is actually getting her to drop the thing.

Also I'm assuming that you generate power through your weapon and that your magnitude is due to the norito awakening? As in Izumi's phantom power when she awakens or the debilitating power of Sayo's

Status
Not open for further replies.