Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it. I meant to do it Friday, but I sort of feel asleep early because of stress.

I am going to reply in 30 minutes or so Rare. Hope you will be awake then. :-)

posted

@RareSecret

i left my post open eneded so Sayo could cutely ramble on to bring Kagemura up to speed

things that he'd want to know would be

What are Sekirei?

What are Ashikabi?

Why do Sekirei need Ashikabi, which naturally would lead to wondering what Noritos are

How is HMTAI involved in this?

We can probably cover the history of Sekirei later, but those would be the major ones Kagemura would initially be interested in

If you wanted some guidelines for how Kagemura would react to things while conversing with Sayo, keep in mind:

-Kagemura is a highly disciplined person. He is reliable, prompt, patient.

-The most interesting way to fuck with him is to move things around in his house; the guy is a neat freak.

-He has a protective streak. Not sure how you want to play out Sayo's relationship to him, but initially he is inclined to think of Sayo as a protectorate or daughter-figure.

-The "Sakura" girl he mentioned in his thoughts is his daughter.

@VanceXentan You sure it's alright to just close the door in Suichi's face without responding? Suichi never moved after introducing himself, then saying he better return if he actually moved I would have put in a sentence or two explaining his actions instead of ending it at the quote there. Or is Brandon just rude by nature? I kind of feel like Suichi was talking to a wall. I'm a bit worried actually that you aren't even reading my posts with posts like that... Please tell me if I'm crazy or not so I can move on a post my response happily... I'm not trying to make things difficult here or anything, I'm just worried is all.

I am reading your posts I just needed to move on with the roleplay. If you want to chalk it up to Brandon being rude then so be it. He'll apologize later for it. If it even matters then just type your character saying what he was going to say and then have it end with Brandon shutting the door in which case I'll edit my post.

He probably wasn't going to have anything to say afterwards, it just would have been nice to have a proper response. Even if afterwards he was going to have the door closed on him. I get the need to move the RP forward and all, but it shouldn't be a big deal to type up a few sentences for a proper reaction, even just thoughts and no speech... Oh well, I thought I'd have fun with this RP, but these past two things have really killed it for me. I'm going to be leaving this RP, thanks for having me.

alright then that is really unfortunate but at the same time it doesn't hamper things since I can just have the two of them eliminated due to the next course of events. When everyone's does we'll get to closing the prologue, finally, and actually get to a point where all of our characters are interacting. how that will be achieved is through a alliance offer from one of the main ashikabi that have the most power. Spoiler Alert it is not Hideyori. Not that Kagemura would actually work with the bastard.

from the kagemura/sayo camp, i think we are at an appropriate point to move on; sayo filling kagemura in on the details of the sekirei race can certainly occur as the plot progresses easily enough

thoughts, @RareSecret ?

So it's all on Rare? Also is Nova still in this? PS. I'm fine with people taking breaks at the moment since the new years and christmas are around the corner.

Course I am here. I reply when Rare replies. :-)

glad to hear it soldier.

Alright should I wait till the end of tomorrow for rare to post?

Yeah. I'll get to it tomorrow. I was out of town for Christmas. I used my phone to do little updates. It will be late tomorrow because of some arrangements I made with friends. About 11ish EST

tumblr_lzu99sHLMO1qmb3vvo1_500.gif

should I consider this dead?

If you're really interested in me doing so I'll make another interest check. That wholey depends on if we're just going to flat out abandon this rp.

I am still here. I was still waiting on Rare to post but perhaps due to the holidays and new years she was not able to post. I do not know I am merely guessing though. This will be interesting to continue. :-)

well what is your opinion on the matter Raz?

Status
Not open for further replies.