Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a list of all the sekirei and a link to the girl you're talking about. Maybe they can give you ideas. If not then I can suggest something based on what you normally like to play as.

sekirei - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

the sekirei Kuno

==

Also to Deer if you could send them message for me I'd appreciate it.

Spoilers? Don't worry about that. I've watched engagement a LONG time ago. Also #3 is my favorite sekirei because of that one joke in engagement.

Also I still got nothing. She sings which isn't what I was going for, and I remember this chick. She help create the 'adults like myself don't work for free.' line. which is still my ringtone for one of my friends.

Well the manga is ongoing so that means sekirei have been eliminated in the manga.

Alright then I'm not positive which sekirei it is then. My recommendation is the following, Keep your voice ability and use it to overwhelm your person's sense of hearing or to push them away with the power of your voice. That allows you to defend and attack at the same time but it limits much of anything else. Your norito's special ability allows you to go to an extremely loud pitch at the expense of hurting your throat. On the other hand if you want to be more physical and if you want something simple take Benisubasa's, the Disipline squad sekirei, fist type abilities and her strength. It is pretty easy to use but not very flashy.

Boom, shot out a few messages to anyone that's still active and that posted in the old thread. Also Rare, here is a way to start of with her abilities, dose she have a weapon, a physical fighting style, or some form of abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea. I'm just going to go with that, even though I feel so lazy by just doing it that way. Is this what they call writer's block? I hope I can get over it soon.

well edit your Cs to add the awakened mode and or change it how you will and we'll see about getting more people. If you finish your CS I'll post the IC so you two can get started if you want. I'm ASSUMING that you two are going to have to be together in the rp by default but here's to hoping.

Consider it done. Well it is done. I edited it. Can someone's ears bleed from too high of a sound? I know if it's too loud but not about too high.

possibly as it might hurt the eardrums.

I'll accept your character and the IC link is on the first page.

Basically what you're supposed to do is drift into each other towards the northern part of the city, or anywhere really but the north is where shit is getting real in a bit, and you don't need to do it immediately just free roam until whenever.

You don't want us to wait to see if we get a few more people?

well this is just to get established. In other words just getting first posts done while we're waiting.

Alright we're back is everyone still here? Also should we wait a couple more days before we keep moving into anything special to make sure no one else wants to join?

Alright good to know Rare you can post in the IC if you desire.

I will, after I check out all the new stuff and reply to things that were sent to me before the shut down.

Alright sounds good to me if you need someone to interact with early on I'll put in an NPC or two depending on what you want.

I am also here, though won't be able to post in the IC tonight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.