Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright no problems.

I've posted. Sorry if it's not good. I had such writer's block.

Well if you want you can re-do it as it is I don't have problems with it.

Ok so I got a reply to one of the messages I sent out, It was a solid yes I will join, but they said something about not being on for a while so no idea when.

Alright then we'll see what happens with that just feel free to post Deer.

Never again will I write something so long and actually decent, in so short a time.

Well good job Deer I hope that isn't true though. Anyways do you guys want me to do something for both your characters or do you want to do whatever on your own and then just run into each other?

A little push in the back always helps me, i'm definitely more of a passive player.

alright I'll see what I can get up later

Got another positive response to joining, so you might want to hold off from posting for now, just my recommendation.

Alright then.

Sorry ^ Anyway, I want to join but I'll only be able to focus on one character. Is making an Ashikabi acceptable? :3

Unless someone else joins that is most likely a long stretch. Someone else would need to make another sekirei to use and I personally don't wish to make another one. I will already be playing most of the NPC's.

If you want to join now I recommend playing a sekirei and either attaching her to Deer's character or my own. Alternatively I can take one of Brandon's friends and make them ashikabi.

Possibly. Would it be fine if I check if a couple of my friends know the anime enough to join first?

Go ahead I can wait.

Im taking credit for any of them that join. Their all mine, mine I say. Muhahahahahahahah.

x3 Hehe! It was Deer that informed me of this :3

What do you want? A shiny star that says good job?

Status
Not open for further replies.