Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisuke bowed deeply when Fujimoto ran in. "Honorable Head of the Esteemed Student Council." He adjusted his glasses pushing them up by the bridge. "It appears there is a thief of foot-ware. Obviously we can not let that stand." He briefly glanced at Kiyomi before politely asking "You do plan to return the kotasu to the respective owner yes?" He then again addressed Fujimoto "Most honorable Daimyo, what do you ask of your loyal Samurai? How may I best help in the investigation of the thief?" he bowed deeply, keeping position until he heard a response from the Honorable President.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suddenly, Katie stuck her head out from under the kotatsu cloth. She was wearing yellow teddy bear pyjamas, and her hair was all tangled. She yawned with her mouth wide open, and then smiled duncely with her eyes half closed. "Ah, Fujimoto-senpai, welcome back. My shoes were also stolen, so I came here with Kiyomi and this thing is so snuggly and warm I've been able to completely let go of my anger.. You should really give it a try. Oh, and hello samurai-kun. Don't worry, it will aaaall work out prefectly fine..." She said before crawling back under the kotatsu like a caterpillar.

The hell...? Fujimoto found himself thinking. Actually he found himself thinking that a lot nowadays. It was like his own personal motto now. "Ushiromiya, you're so lucky to have all of those faithful fans that will wait on you hand and foot." He said, envying the vice president a bit. It would be nice to have someone carry him...and maybe buy him stuff...And call him pretty every five minutes...! This was no time to get lost in a dream world! His precious boots have been stolen! And apparently his vice president has been a victim of the shoe bandit too! They needed to take action! As soon as the other members arrived, Fujimoto would start the meeting--

"Eh?" He stuttered as a samurai entered the room and kneeled before him. C-cosplay? Fujimoto thought. Or did he escape from a historical reenaction? No wait...

"Health Chair!" Fujimoto cried pointing at the samurai. "Uh-um...Get up please? Err..." He didn't really know what to say as he hadn't brushed up on his history lately. In fact that was his least powerful subject."

At Okimura's sudden appearance from under the kotatsu, Fujimoto yelled in surprise and scrambled backwards. Man, was his council creepy as hell...Suddenly Fujimoto reached under the kotatsu and felt around until he was able to grab something that he thought was Okimura. "Get. Out from. Under. There. This is serious!" He gasped as he tried to pull her out.

Katie slid out from under the kotatsu still half asleep. Her pyjama top had been drag up over her belly, and she tried desperately to cling onto something, which failed as her attempts only let her slightly shake her arms around. "Nooo... Mama, just give me five more minutes..." She was clearly delusional. But, her belly being exposed to the colder outside, she started to wake up slowly. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes. Then she went over to the closet and opened it. Inside was her school uniform, which she completely without discretion began changing into. "Mama, could you make me a cup of tea? Earl grey with two pieces of sugar, please!" She shouted. Her head was obviusly still spinning from the heat.

Reactions: 2 people
Fujimoto let out a wail of horror and covered his eyes when Okimura-san began to change. He grabbed a few papers off of his desk, rolled them up and began slapping her with it. "Don't get undressed when other people are around you idiot!" He yelled. "And I am not your 'mama'! BAD GIRL! BAD SOCIAL CHAIR!" He continued to yell as he smacked her with the roll of papers.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Kiyomi got up and stomped over to Fujimoto, grabbing the roll of papers and started smacking him acros the face in return. "And I keep telling you not to smack the members of your student council! Bad president!" Once she was settled, Katie was finished changing. Then Kiyomi crossed her arms with an irritated look on her face. "Anyway, there's obviously a problem at hand. This is a pretty large school, so finding the culprit will prove difficult. And let's not rule out the fact that there might be several culprits. But I mean, who would do such a thing as steal a bunch of shoes? Is it a fetishist? Or is it someone who's trying to earn some fast money on the black market?"

Reactions: Mundane Monster
"Geez, it's impossible to see anything like this. Nothing to climb, either..." Kouta stood in the main entrance to the locker area, one hand shading his eyes, the other holding on to a large and overstuffed duffle bag on his shoulder. His attempt to look for clues had failed nearly as soon as it began - the room was just too crowded and busy right now, and standing on top of things to yell hadn't gotten far due to the lack of places to stand. He decided to make his way to the student council room instead.

The door banged open just in time for him to hear the end of Kiyomi's statements.
"Sempai-tachi, you're already working on it? I knew it! You want to get to the bottom of this too, right?" He grinned, relieved that they were already on the case, and swung into a free chair as soon as the door had shut. The bag beside him clunked and rustled noisily as it hit the floor. "We've gotta catch these thieves and make things right again. The wheels of justice can't stop rolling, no matter how long the road!" Seated backwards in the chair, he looked at everyone present, trying to count how many people had lost something. "When'd you guys notice your shoes were gone, after the last time you saw them? The culprit had to be there before anybody else if they didn't get caught."

Katie had been brought back to her senses by Fujimoto's slapping, and she was rubbing her head as Kouta walked in. "Ah, Takaki-kun! Well, me and Kiyomi-chan had P.E, so the locker room would have been empty the entire time until we got back." She went over to brushing her hair. After having made sure it was perfectly straight by looking into a mirror that had been attached to the closet door, she put in her accessories after which she turned back to face Kouta. "But it's probably as you say, that the culprit striked whenever noone's around... Should we, like, hide and do a stakeout inside someone's locker and wait for the thief to come to open the door?"

Ayano made her way to the student council room, she had already learned about this shoe stealing thief from the students around her. She quickly made her way towards the room as to not get bombarded by more people asking if the council was on the job. Frankly, she didn't know if anyone was on the job yet but she figured they would be. She saw the door closing, someone must have just went in. She slipped in as it was closing coming up behind Kouta since he had just entered the room. "You do not want to go out there." She stated to everyone in the room. "It's like a mob angry about to pillage us just to get their shoes back."

tumblr_m1ctrzaXTo1r8b8olo1_500_large.jpg

Kage walked into school in his usual, dreary mood. His experience with task that was given to the council last time was an awful one. A bandage was on his arm for where the pest bit him, and a bandage on his right cheek from the crowd that Kiyomi had called in. It was true that calling in the group of fans was a great help but he didn't know that they would be so reckless. While they were carrying him back to the school grounds his face hit the side of a tree, scratching his cheek up quite a bit. The Disciplinary Committee Chairman's train of thought was broken when he realized that his gym shoes were not in his locker. A rather odd cool feeling adorned his feet and he looked down to see that he was only in socks. Where the hell did his shoes go? He searched around the locker, looking for any sign of the culprit. A note was tapped to the back of the locker and he read it out loud.

"Dear Disciplinary Committee Chairman,

You are probably the biggest loser in this whole school. I mean COME ON MAN, everyone in the school knows that you're a pussy! You call yourself Chairman yet you can't even stop ME, the SHOE BANDIT, from stealing shoes. Oh well, one less end to worry about. I know you will never figure out who I am...

Sincerely,
TSB"

Kage grabbed the note out of the locker before tearing it to shreds. Steam started to emanate from his body as he quickly ran up the stairs to the student council room, pushing through the crowd of complaining students. He burst through the door before grunting like a madman.

"Ayano-san, find the baseball bats and brass knuckles... WE'RE GONNA KICK SOMEONE'S ASS TODAY!"

So far, the day had been as dull as it could have been. Chiasa was feeling rather unattached to anything as she made her way to the student council room. On her way there, she overheard a lot of people whinning about missing shoes. Who in their right mind would steal worn shoes? It was probably some gross nerd after some girl he couldn't face and so stole shoes to get her attention and was probably planning to build a shrine for her out of the stolen shoes or something. The thought sent shivers up her spine.

Chiasa happened to make it there just as another member went bursting into the room. She ran inside before the door closed and leaned back against it. Judging by the harsh words he was spouting something was definently up. "This wouldn't have anything to do with this shoe bandit, would it? You know it's probably just some nerd," she sighed as she walked to the closet. "Hey, can I keep somethings in here?" She looked back at everyone, pretty much ignoring the tense air of the room.

Kurosawa remained in a deep bow, as from the corner of his eyes he saw the various Honorable Members of the Student Council enter the room. A sudden thought dawned upon him, as he grew pale and sweated How long was I bowing for? I was still bowing when the Daimyo asked for me to stand? I have brought a great shame upon myself! Kurosawa began to get up from his bow, as he realized he had let his glasses slip off his face and fall onto the floor. Luckily for him, the force of the impact did not break them, however he had let an item of dear importance become lost. He retrieved his glasses as he placed them back on his face, adjusting them slightly, as he fully stood up. He glanced at all of the members and spoke "The Shoe Bandit has turned our peers into a state of chaos, perhaps at an equal footing of chaos and destruction that happened during the Onin War." He cupped his chin in thought, "But the real question is what is the identity of this Yokai who is the Shoe Bandit." "Most likely he is not in fact an -actual- Yokai... but a restless Ronin, who wishes to make a name for himself." Kurosawa shook his head. "A dishonorable way to earn a title... He is without honor." He quickly clasped his hands together. "We must find out who this Bandit is, and return all of the shoes to their respective owners... Unless we are to be consumed by the mob." He then took a deep breath, as he looked at Chiasa and politely said, "I believe it will be fine if you are to store your possessions here." He bowed at her and glanced around the room, trying to judge the state of affairs.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Typing was a pretty dreary job, but Naoto was pretty good at it. He was working on the articles submitted to him by his underlings in the school paper quite early in the morning. No one really dares ask him why he's in the school at 4am. It wasn't until much later that there seemed to be a commotion outside. He looked up, fingers still typing. He looked back at the screen and deleted the last sentence he typed, not really bothered. There was a knock.

He looked up as the door slid open. "Kisaragi-chou! There's trouble!" said his assistant, looking frazzled. "Yes, apparently." Naoto replied coolly. "Your kanji is wrong here in so many places. And you should use simplified where it's applicable."

"No, really. Peoples' shoes are missing!" his assistant said desperately. "Maybe yours is gone too!"

"Oya?" Naoto said questioningly. "I'll go see kaicho about it. Go get info. And watch your kanji next time."

When he made it to the council room he was surprised by the mess. "Good morning." He greeted in his usual cheery self, sliding the door shut behind him. His disposition was again inappropriate for the situation."So everyone's aware of the shoe theft? Which shoes are-oh? Kurosawa-han, good to see you. We really needed you yesterday."

"Perhaps, this shoe thief is after some kind of data. I doubt he would find DNA samples in a shoe but it's possible. A long shot." Naoto was on the board again, drawing a classic thief wearing black and on tiptoes, cloth tied with a knot under his nose. "It's also possible that this person wants to create a commotion, a big one." He drew line effects around the thief. "What do you all suppose we do first? Analyze the thief or charge after him?" It was more of a test than a question, he wanted to know how they would respond. Whoever the thief was, Naoto was more interested to see how the student dealt with the situation. He smiled, scanning them all in his intense gaze one by one. "Fascinating, fascinating."

Kurosawa eyes Naoto, before giving a polite bow. "Naoto-san." He pauses for a moment, before asking "Yesterday? My most deepest apologizes for missing that day, I hope my absence wasn't too terribly inconvenient for the Student Council." Kurosawa glances away, "I must atone for that..." He taps his temple with his left index and middle finger, folding his thumb behind it. "The thief... this Yokai is obviously crafty enough to steal many, many pair of shoes, without giving any clues to his identity... as of yet." He moves his right and his left hands in an opening gesture, "Clearly, such a foe must be outwitted, by a gambit of sorts. We must be clever in handling this situation... Like the the esteemed Daimyo Oda..." He stops, as he clasp his hands together and closed his eyes, pausing in reverence to Oda Nobunga. He opened his eyes. "I would find the best course of action would be to analyze the Shoe Bandit, then use the information we have gathered in a plan to capture him... Or her.."

Naoto nodded, leaning a little closer to Kurosawa and examining him like a lab specimen. "Good, good." He nodded. "I'm not sure about crafty. Anyone can steal shoes. It's a pretty common thing, even." Naoto taook out his phone and showed them some old reports of missing shoes and articles about bullies and the things they do to shoes and shoe lockers. "But on this massive scale, it's actually impressive. Whatever the culprit is planning is either halfway done or completely successful by now." He added, watching Kurosawa intently and making some notes. He looked up, looked at Fujimoto and said, "Kaicho, nice wig. It's unusual for you to choose something like that."

Even though it wasn't necessarily a good thing, Fujimoto was kind of glad that the other members of the council had gotten their shoes stolen too. It means that they wouldn't be indifferent or non biased towards the culprit. It means that they could find the little fucker and gouge his eyes out with NO MERCY!
At Kisaragi's comment on his wig however, Fujimoto dissolved into a puddle of tears and sobbing. He leaped forward and latched onto the other boy's side. "I know riiiight?" He wailed. "It was an accshident," Oh great and now his voice was slurring due to the constant crying "I grabbed the wrong wiiig, and it doeshnt even match with my bootsshh which were shtolen! Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!" He cried, abandoning his explanation in exchange for loud sobbing and clinging on to Kisaragi.

"Your boots were stolen?" Naoto wanted to make note of Fujimoto's behavior at the moment but with the other boy holding his arm, he wasn't gonna be able to use it for a while. He didn't mind though, since he's known Fujimoto for three years and has more or less taken note of so many things, you could even say Naoto has a soft spot for Fujimoto out of fascination. A favorite sample? "Calm down, Kaicho. That culprit is most likely observing the events somehow." Naoto patted Fujimoto's back and gave him a handkerchief. "A large scale shoe theft sounds like a childish prank. Well thought out, well executed but still childish. This culprit must be curious, mischievous and can be pretty narcissistic about what he pulled off. I mean, I would have wanted to try something big like this but stealing shoes is so juvenile." At first, he was being analytic but after, he seemed rather spiteful. His smile never faded however, and in some angles, the way he was comforting Fujimoto looked rather alarming. "Do you want some assistance in case we need to go out?"
Clipboard15.jpg

Chiasa stared at Kurosawa for a moment then looked around the room. Was there another coplayer in the student council?! She glared at him, making faces behind his back then went to emptying the extra bag she brought. Since she was part of the student council now, no one could really complain if she cosplayed while helping solve student troubles. Currently, she didn't have a cosplay for this situation and so she decided to leave it be for now. Once the bag was empty she put it in a corner in the closet then sat on the floor with her legs folded under her and turned to face the others.

"So, the culprit has easy access to the gym and to everyone's lockers," she noted. "And what has Takamuri-kun so fired up? Did he lose his shoes too?" Chiasa had not had the pleasure of having her shoes stolen yet but her cosplay accessories were now put safely away and that was all she cared about. "I'm all for violence but when you do it, make sure to make them an example so no one else tries it. Who are you going after anyway? Do you know who the shoe bandit is then?" Though she was trying to be helpful without drawing much attention, in the back of her mind a cosplay was brewing...

"At the moment... this mysterious individual is only known by his moniker as "The Shoe Bandit" Kurosawa said, "But who or -what- this Bandit could possibly be has not been discovered as of yet. So the Honorable Machi-bugyō Takamuri is unable to dispense righteous justice." Kurosawa politely bows to Kage. Kurosawa adjusts his glasses by the bridge. "Without us being able to identify this Restless Ronin... He or she is currently free to continue on this sinister path, inspiring more Yokai to bring a Dark Age upon this Noble Institution!" He boldly exclaimed, as he raised his right arm to the sky clenching it into a fist. "We must strike quick and true! Like the Legendary Samurai Miyamoto!"

"And speaking of Miyamoto..." Kurosawa got on both his knees, and clasped his hands, speaking with great reverence, "One must know the details and the big-picture, the superficial and the profound. That is the Aspect of the Earth. As the great Miyamoto has taught in the Book of the Five Rings." He slowly got up, "First before we are to strike true, we must follow the Aspect of the Earth... and know the details, and the big-picture of the Shoe Bandit's ways." And with that Kurosawa nodded.

Collecting himself and acting like the 17 year old boy that he was and not a 5 year old that just got punched in the face, Fujimoto detached himself from Kisaragi and sat down at his desk. Trying to look cool and mysterious as Kisaragi often did (and creepy, like a whole lot a creepy), he pushed up his glasses before realizing that he didn't wear glasses, and poked himself in the eyes in stead. "Ow!" He yelped, and rubbed his eyes while glaring at his desk. Finally he looked up, and gazed at all of the student council members that were present. "Okay. So the shoe bandit is fast, and they have enough time to go around stealing shoes from just about everyone in the school. Maybe there is more than one person involved? Maybe they have something against the school? Or maybe it's a teacher!" He suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.