Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayano stepped inside of the school, heading for the council room. Yeah, they might have the day off but she really needed some assistance herself, hopefully one of them would end up having a towel or hair dryer...something with them to help her. She continued through the hallway, making her way towards the council room to find the door being held open by Kouta. She picked up her speed, not wanting to end up having him close it right when she got there and end up with her face kissing the door. She slide her way through the doorway and into the room, seeing the others there. "Thanks." She said to Kouta, then stopped right at her usual spot. She hair was dripping wet, her cloths soaked and her bag was just practically dead by now. She opened up her bag and took out her papers, waving them in the air to try and dry them off. Once done she placed them back inside. "So...do any of you maybe have a towel I could use of something." She said with a smile, "A lake sort of got the better of me." Suddenly she felt something different about the room and looked over at a guy she didn't know. "There's a stranger in the council room, does everyone else see the guy? Because if not, then I think I hit my head."

At the entrance of his fellow council members and some random person, Fujimoto half smiled. "No, Nakamura-san, I can see him too." Then to the boy, Fujimoto leaned forward and squinted at him. "Who are you? Are you here to ruin our free day?" He inquired and the boy let out a charming river of laughter.

"Most definitely not, my dear. I am, Fukui Yutaka and as of today I am your new Health Chair! It's a pleasure," He started forward and caught the president's hand in his. "to meet you." He smiled a bright smile showing off his impossibly white teeth that twinkled like authentic silver jewelry in the light.

Fujimoto almost laughed in his face when he realized that the guy was new and probably didn't know that he was in fact a boy, not a girl. However, he decided not to say anything about his gender, as he liked the ridiculously alluring gentleman treatment. A boy dressed as a girl could get used to something like this.

"Same here and I'm Fujimoto the President. I didn't hear anything about a new--" At that moment the vice principal stuck her head in the door. "Hey, Fujimoto-san, you have a new health chair named Fukui Yutaka, bye!" And with that she disappeared just as quickly as she had appeared.

Fujimoto rolled his eyes and flopped into his chair. "Well that's that." He looked around at everyone. "Today was a free day, but since we have a new member, we should spend this time to get to know each other. Soo~ Who wants to go first with the introductions?"

Reactions: TheGDeer
There was something rather dangerous about Naoto's little eye twitch. It was barely noticable, but he seemed rather irked by Fukui. He took not of this, writing down: something about Fukui Yutaka is displeasing to me.

He walked to the blackboard and wrote down the list of members, with a matching chibi face. He wrote down their ages, blood types, heights and weights. "I suppose the introduction we need is more of a social activity instead of informative?" He turned with a smile, his default creepy face that may be mistaken for actual kindness by some (mostly freshmen). "Well then! I am Kisaragi Naoto, Head of the school paper and Secretary to the council."

Kouta's normally cheery expression turned puzzled and a bit concerned as a soaked Ayano ducked into the council room. Once the others had entered, he followed, already with one hand rummaging inside of the bag on his shoulder. As a result, he wasn't watching the start of the exchange between Fujimoto and the strange guy. What he heard, though, would have made him spittake if he had any soda on hand. T-that guy...is he...flirting with Kaichou? The freshman's mind tried to come up with some response. Nothing happened, other than a certain corner saying, Okay, I dunno if I should laugh or warn somebody. That's gotta be bad.

It took an effort to focus on what he had been doing before. "Here, sempai." Having finally located what he was looking for, he walked over to Ayano and held out a pair of towels. "You can't stay like that, you'll catch a cold. Maybe somebody has clothes you can borrow until yours dry?" Kouta was, of course, just trying to be helpful. He took another look in his bag and frowned. "All I've got that would probably fit is a jacket, that's no good..." In removing the towels, something shiny attached to a bit of fabric had draped over one side of the opening; the shape was a bit like a shirt sleeve, almost. He hadn't noticed it though.

In reply to the discussion on introductions, he spoke up again. "Takaki Kouta, council Treasurer." Despite the strange moment earlier, he gave an easygoing grin. "Just let me know if you have any trouble, I'll lend a hand whenever! Heroes have to back each other up, you know?"

Chiasa looked was emptying her bag when the conversation had started and despite the oddity of it, she could only watch in awe of the president's gender swapping ability. This Fukui guy was completely fooled. Good job Fujimoto-sempai! she thought then outwardly gave a thumbs up. She finished emptying her bag just when Takaki-san got there. She leaned forward on the table and smiled. "I'm Okada Chiasa. I have the Historian and Disciplinary chair duties. Hajimemashite."

"Well, you already know me by know, but it doesn't hurt to repeat introductions." She sat down on one of the chairs. "I'm Okimura Katie of class 2-C, and I'm the student council social chair. If you ever want to reach out to any of the students you can go by me." Katie gave the newcomer a bright smile.

At the sound of 'introduction', an automatic reflex turned on inside Kiyomi. "Minnaaa, it's your favourite lovie-dovie idol, Kiyomi-tan deeesu! Let's spread the love and make our hearts go kyun-kyun, ne?" She said in a cutesie voice while performing a small routine, ending with a piece-sign and a wink. She then realized where she was and who she was talking to. Clearing her throat, she put on a serious expression. "Ushiromiya Kiyomi, Vice President." She said in a way deeper and cooler voice than before.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Ayano took the towel that Kouta offered with a thank you. She began to dry her hair off. "It's not big deal, I'm sure my cloths will be fine. This hasn't been the first time I've been soaked like this." Ayano said, cheerfully with a smile. She was just glad that the president said that everyone could see the guy there. That meant she didn't need to go and get herself checked...again. She looked over at the new guy while still drying herself off. "Nakamura Ayano, the Vice Chairman of the disciplinary committee." She said, then handed the towel back to Kouta, thanking him again. She took a seat down onto the chair near her, and stared to lean a bit. Though she leaned a bit much and the chair fell back with Ayano. She was still sitting in the chair, just with the back to the ground. She was holding onto her skirt, so there wouldn't be any unwanted embarrassments. She rolled herself off and stood up, picking up the chair and sat back down like nothing happened.

Last edited:
Fujimoto tossed up his hand in a 'Well that's it' gesture and gave Ayano-san a pitying look. "Um, okay, well now that we're more or less introduced to each other, I suggest that we all participate in an activity so we can all bond or whatever." He got up from his seat and walked over to Ayano-san and stood over her. After staring for a few minutes he grabbed her in a hug and pressed her to his not so womanly bosom. "The activity is Nakamura-san. As you can all see, Nakamura-san is clumsy as shit and will most likely die before she becomes an adult. So, we are going to help this girl become the graceful swan that she truly is! And maybe by the end of this day, she will be able to walk across the room without busting her ass and braining herself on the corner of a table."

With that said, Fujimoto abruptly let Nakamura-san go, and walked over to the closet, yanked it open and pulled out a stack of heavy dictionaries. He thrust the books at Nakamura, "Put these on your head and walk in a straight line! I saw a nun on tv make some girl do it and it totally made her graceful and stuff. Should work for you to."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Adjusting his glasses innocently, Naoto's interested grin was kind of ominous. "This will certainly be interesting. But kaicho, what if...say...Nakamura-kun's clumsiness is a medical condition..." He walked around Nakamura, looking at her from head to toe as if already mentally dissecting her. "Permission to dis-ahem, I mean, check her for any medical issues."

He didn't exactly wait for a permission because in a flash, he pulled out a stethoscope from his pocket and a black bag from the same closet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Kouta accepted the return of his towel, and was in the middle of putting it back in his bag when he heard the thud. Before he could even offer to help, Ayano was upright again, dealing with the situation like it happened all the time. It probably does, huh? That sympathetic thought didn't stop him from nearly laughing at Fujimoto's suggestion - not because of the actual idea, but the unexpected presentation. No, no, even if it's funny, don't laugh! For Nakamura-sempai's sake, for friendship's sake, you can't do it! He returned his attention to the bag, hoping to distract himself long enough to stomp the urge down.

It was then that he noticed something that had been tucked behind the towel before. Isn't that the one where...? Suddenly he sprang upright in a burst of inspiration, a finger pointing toward the sky. "Before you can win a battle, you have to train. Before you can train, you have to know what needs training. And for that...you have to learn your weak points! So, if we're going to help Nakamura-sempai defeat her clumsy side, we have to test until we find out where her grace is weakest. Good idea, kaichou!" His eyes searched around the room before landing on Kiyomi. "Hey, Ushiromiya-sempai, what would you say is the heart of gracefulness?" With a bit of an embarrassed chuckle, he added, "I figure girls would know more about what makes girls graceful..."

"Wait? What?" Ayano suddenly said once she realized what was going on, which took her a couple seconds to do. "I-I'm not clumsy. Accidents happen to everyone." She tried to claim, not wanting to admit the truth but even with her saying that it didn't seem like they were going to listen. After all, quite a few of them seemed to be interested in this idea. She stood there, dumbfounded as she was given the books, stared at the stethoscope and listened to Kouta asking Kiyomi about grace. This wasn't good...Ayano was going to be put through a lot all of a sudden and she really didn't want that. "No guys, really I'm fine. You don't have to do any of this." She said, laughing a bit, trying to keep herself from freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.