Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1ctrzaXTo1r8b8olo1_500_large.jpg

Kage quirked at eyebrow at his Vice Chairman before shrugging. She did seem kind of awkward but in his eyes she was right for the job. He listened to Ayano as she asked if that had ever happened to them and he simply shook his head, showing that extravagant things like that did not happen to him. His vision then turned to Kiyomi and his eyes widened, surprised that steam could even come from someones body like that. He was confused when she suddenly opened a pack of Pocky, and was surprised that they were in mint condition even though she had been moving around a lot. Kage watched her sit down in a chair before curling up in a ball. Maybe his comment had hurt her feelings? Two words went through his mind. 'Oh well...'

The Disciplinary Committee Chairman watched Fujimoto put his wig back on and slightly felt sick to his stomach. He wasn't going to discriminate against his President, but the way that he looked so much like a girl scared Kage. Katsumi's next outburst made him look backwards, seeing Suzuki. She was the girl that he had saved from a group of stupid kids. He watched her take off her backpack before coming to his side, sitting in the chair next to him, and patting the Vice President's head. He moved one arm to rest on his Vice Chairman's shoulder.

"Anyways, what is our first order of business? If it involves punching someone I'm all in."

Last edited by a moderator:
Fujimoto exclaimed in surprise and spluttered for a bit before glaring at Suzuki-san and going "Tch. So not cute." She took the Disciplinary Chairman's cue and clapped his hands together before rifling through the large stack of papers on his desk. He flipped through a few paper work ones before settling on a paper that had been stamped red with the word 'URGENT PLEASE DEAL WITH THIS!' Kinda much for one stamp...Fujimoto thought as he read through the problem. As he read he read it aloud.
"Dear, Student Council
There are raccoons in the athletic equipment storage room. Please help us. Raccoons are creepy.
From the various sports clubs and sports club sponsors."

He had to say that that was not at all what he was expecting to be their first duty, but at least it wouldn't be boring.
"Okay! Ideas, suggestions and solutions! Go!" He said, pointing at the council members.

There was an inhumane little twinkle in Naoto's eyes from behind his glasses "I could take the raccoons." He said, cheerfully. "And I could look if your stomach is fine, Fujimoto-han. Health chair isn't present at the moment, ya."

"Takamuri-han, don't mess with the school's idol. And everyone, if you mess with kaichou again, it might be your last deed." He patted Suzuki while speaking condescendingly. He's being such a jerk but he means well, he owes his position and his power to Fujimoto after all. The smile on his face ironically disproves his good intentions, though.

"Raccoon infestations are surprisingly common lately. Perhaps they just want to prove that the sports clubs' members' grades are in danger." Naoto was far from superstitious but he disliked how difficult it was for him to examine the excellent species that the athletes were. They were tough and always came in groups. It was just funny to him that it was they who got the raccoons. "We should head there right now." He said, and this time, there was an unmistakable malice in his eyes.

Kouta had wanted to be on time today, really! There were just so many things to slow a guy down on a day like this. A teacher carrying too many boxes, a dog running off from its owner, an older student with a loose bike chain...and he found himself thinking It'll be okay, I have enough time! before stopping to lend a hand. Right up until his phone chimed the time, that is. As if running fast enough would buy those moments back, he raced down the hall as fast as he could get away with; stray papers flew up in his wake. "Excuse me, sorry, coming through, look out please!" By the time he got to the door, he looked even more of a mess than usual - and that was before adding in all the bandages stuck to his face and hands. Those were pretty normal for him, though...

The door then opened with a bang, revealing the rumpled yet energetic guy.
"Sorry I'm late!" He bowed deeply to those in the room, then straightened, showing a wide and cheery grin. This was paired by a hand raised in greeting, which snapped into a quirky two-fingered salute over his right brow. "Takaki Kouta, ready for action!" The delivery and gesture were too over the top not to be a reference to something, but he didn't say what; he was already on his way to a nearby chair. On the way there he noticed some of the positions of the others and blinked, not sure if things were odd or he was just out of the loop. "Err...I missed something, huh?" He chuckled sheepishly before sitting down. "What's going on?"

"Takaki-han, would you like me to look at those wounds?" Naoto greeted. "We are talking about a raccoon infestation in the sports clubs area. But oh, it's a risk because you, Fujimoto-han and Ayano-han are injured. Oh and Bakemo-ah-Kiyomi-han just had an outburst." He went closer to Takaki and put a hand on his shoulder. New specimen at last. "Average height, average weight. He's breathing fast. Nice..." He trailed off, not aware that he was saying these aloud.

Katie was sitting on a bench out in the courtyard, happily chatting away with some friends in the spring sun. "Wow, Katie-chan, I can't believe you got elected into the student council!" Said one of her friends. "Yeah, there were some hotshots running this year. There was the school idol, Ushiromiya-san, and that creepy delinquent noone dared not to vote for..." Said another. Katie laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure he's a nice guy, though. I can't wait to get a chance to talk to them all, and find out what kind of people they are." "So, Katie-chan, when is your first meeting?" "Huh? Well the first meeting is today at..." She looked up at the clock on the side of the school building. She screamed, as she realized she should have been in the student council room long ago. "Guys, I gotta go, see you later!" Her friends didn't have time to answer before she bolted off. She ran the fastest she could, and it felt as though the G-force was pulling back the skin on her face. Her shoes screeched as she stopped to turn in the hallway that the student council room was in, and she sprinted up to the door. She slammed it open, and while breathing heavily like a dog, sweat running down her entire body, she shouted "GUYSI'MSOSORRYI'MLATEIWASOUTINTHEYARDANDIVSUIGISVDRUE" Half of it which was completely inaudible.

Naoto turned, one hand still on Takaki. He was delighted to see Okimura and he waved at her with his free hand. "Domo, Katie-han. The topic is raccoon infestation in the sports clubs. Do you think it's an omen? Or a mockery of their somewhat asinine tendencies?" He let Takaki go at last and walked to the board, drawing an image of a raccoon. "There's an easy way to get rid of them..." -he drew a scalpel- "-and a difficult way." he finished, drawing a net.

Kiyomi smiled and waved at Katie who had just entered the room. She signaled for her to sit down. She then raised her hand, holding a stick of Pocky. "Um, I don't think we should be using violence, or in any way harm them. We'd have the Animal Protection club on us in no time." She crunched down her Pocky, finishing the packet. From somewhere, she pulled out an umaibou, taking large bites at a time.

Katie smiled back at Kiyomi, and pulled out a chair. She calmed her breath down, and tried to relax. She looked at Naoto and his drawings. She felt a burst of excitement. "Wow, he's a real creep!" She thought to herself, and she loved it. She raised her hand, and smiled. "Hi everyone, again, sorry for being late. I'm Okimura Katie, but you can call me Katie-chan. I think we need to get on their level, you know, really put ourselves in their situation... Like, for example, what is it they want the most?" She thought shortly, and then raised her hand again. "I know, what if we dress up as raccoons and try to lure them out? I bet they're, you know, a little frisky, and might enjoy the company of a sexy raccon-lady." As one might suspect, Katie hadn't really thought this answer through.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Naoto blinked at her. "Okimura...." He muttered, taking out his notepad again and jotting down something. "Village by the open sea?" He pocketed his notepad and slipped his pen to hang on his shirt. "Fascinating foreign specimen." Again, he was unaware that he said it aloud. He turned to his drawings again. "Don't worry, no animals will be harmed while they are alive." He said with a reassuring smile, changing the scalpel into a flower. "I don't appreciate very much the cries of injured animals. Humans, though."

Kiyomi choked on her umaibou. She coughed heavily, covering her mouth as her face grew red. She finally cleared her throat, and looked at Naoto. "Forget about the Animal Rights Club, I wouldn't be surprised if Interpol stormed through that door any second now! Please tell me there's not a serial killer in the student council..." She was unsure whether to really fear for her life or to just laugh at his strange behaviour.

Initially, Kouta had smiled at the glasses-wearing guy with the dark hair. That was an odd greeting...but hey, it's nice of him to be concerned. He waved off the offer of treatment with a shake of his head. "Me? Nah, I'm fine. Take care of the others first." The idea that so many members of the student council were injured was worrisome. Maybe it was just a coincidence! Or maybe... "No way...could it be some kind of attack? But why would anyone target us?" His eyes narrowed, he muttered those words under his breath, suddenly serious as a character in a drama. Caught up in such thoughts, he didn't quite notice how weird Naoto's commentary was.

The door opened again to reveal another clearly-tired-from-running person.
Heh, its not just me! He gave the girl a friendly wave, apparently unperturbed by the hand still on his opposite shoulder. Attentive again, he listened closely to the discussi -- Wait, didn't she just have something else? He stared at the school's idol for a moment. Whoa, she's going pretty fast...amazing! Being an idol must take lots of energy too.

He was smiling at the end of Katie's plan, but something about Naoto's approach made him cold. Literally, the room felt chilly after that. He's joking...right? Yeah, gotta be...those rumors can't be true. "Um, sempai? Do we need to catch them at all? We could just chase them out, or lure them out. If there's nothing to eat in there, they probably want food most." He scratched his cheek - the one covered by a bandage - with a small grin. "Better if we don't have to get close, so nobody gets hurt. Scared animals get kinda violent, you know? Learned that the hard way..."

"Um... excuse me..." Miki had an answer, but she was hesitant to speak. She looked at Kage, hoping for some sort of sign. She found him touching another woman. Miki hopped off her chair, marched to her backpack, withdrew a large book that had nothing on its cover, marched back to the table, and set it down in front of Kage. Then she climbed into his lap, settling herself snugly in place before flipping the book open and shuffling through the pages. Finally she stopped on one page and began to speak.
"Raccoons are an invasive species, introduced into Japan almost forty years ago. They're considered a nuisance, ruining crops and nesting in houses, so local governments may freely kill them. They are edible, and the pelt may be worth something as well. Alternatively, you could try to capture them alive; but unless you can deport them, doing so is only moving the problem. It's also much more difficult to capture a raccoon alive. Their hands are capable of most things humans can do--such as opening cages--so capturing it unharmed requires a specialized cage. As for bait, Takaki-se...-san may be right. During this time of year, a raccoon's diet primarily consists of worms and insects; however, they prefer fruits and nuts, delicacies that aren't available until the late summer and fall."

Miki slammed her book shut before anyone could look at it, except possibly Kage. She wasn't going to turn around to see what he'd been doing, though. She could barely stand it as it was; if she actually looked at him, her cheeks would spontaneously ignite from the heat.

Ayano sat quietly until she was mentioned as being injured again. "I said don't worry about it, a little bit of bruises and cuts don't bother me." She responded not really caring as well that Kage was using her shoulder to rest his arm. It would be his fault for being so close if he got hurt while around her. Ayano thought maybe she had been right to think her outrageous ideas of why they're were late, after all one was just as bruised as she was and another seemed out of breathe. Finally though, she turned her attention to the task at hand and how strange Naoto was being, even the little girl seemed to be angry about something for a second, perhaps to her though Ayano didn't get why. "So, we lure them out with food." She finally said. "They would just come back though, you have to take them far away from here."

tumblr_m1ctrzaXTo1r8b8olo1_500_large.jpg

Kage let out a loud sigh before looking to his right in a moody matter. Raccoons and other pests were the number one things on the list of things he hated. He listened to the president ask if they had any ideas on the matter, but he didn't have much to say. The Disciplinary Committee Chairman would have exterminated all raccoons on the face of the planet if he had a chance, and there was no way that he could suggest killing the vermin. Naoto said that he could take all the raccoons, although Kage didn't know what he meant by take. Did he want to have some raccoons as pets? His next statement got a quirk of Kage's brow as he said to not mess with the school idol and no one should for that matter. This statement pissed him off. Who did this guy think he was? He would pummel him as soon as he made another slip up. Kage glared at him as Naoto said that they should head over right now.

The Disciplinary Committee Chairman turned to look back at the boy who came in with papers. Kage took note of Kouga's appearance. He didn't care much for people being late but multiple offenses would be a problem. Kage gagged as Naoto put a hand on Kouta's shoulder and check him out. This guy was getting way too close to people, and he wasn't sure if he had good intentions or not.

The delinquent visibly jumped in his chair as yet another barged into the room. She spoke so fast that he couldn't even understand her, and looked to her with a confused expression. She was probably Katie. His attention turned to Kiyomi as she said that no violence should be used, and even though he thought otherwise, she was probably right. Katie then said they should use sexy raccoon costumes to lure them out, which made him slightly chuckle. She may have not know it, but she sounded pretty funny. His ears perked up as he listened to Naoto. His statements were getting creepier and creepier and Kiyomi was right. Maybe there was a killer in their midst?

Kage barely noticed Miki sit on his lap, but he didn't care much. He listened to her read all the facts out of a book and smiled. She was truly a smart girl. He decided to finally interject.

"Why not just head over now and see what we can do?"

"I second that." Said Kiyomi and finished her umaibou. She then pricked a hole in a grape juice box with a straw and started sucking on it. "The best approach is always to asses the situation for ourselves." She crumpled up the empty juice box, and flung it toward the trashcan, landing it perfectly. "What do you say, prez?"

Fujimoto tried to sit still in his chair and resemble a strong and calm CEO of an important business or at least a demonic overlord in an anime. One that everyone respected and adored...Err feared. He wanted to come off as the calm and in control president but--Seriously what the hell? One of them wanted to do God knows what with the raccoons. One of them wanted to chase them away. Another one was sitting in a guy who was probably twice her ages' lap! And two out of breath and bandaid covered people had just rushed in! This council was seriously crazy.

And Kisaragi-san...Fujimoto grabbed a few pieces of paper, rolled them up and smacked the Newspaper chairman with it. "Bad touch, bad touch!" He barked, even though he wasn't the one being touched, but he could practically feel the creepiness rolling off of the dark haired boy.
Fujimoto cleared his throat and rose from his desk. "I have listened to all of your suggestions and, first off; We are not going to kill the raccoons. However I agree with Okimura-san, we should definitely lure them. And we have two options; Either we lure them with worms and insects like the not cute chibi said or we dress the chibi up as a raccoon and have them follow her into a truck where we drive them off somewhere in the middle of nowhere and leave her to be raised by vermin."

Kiyomi took the rolled up newspaper from Fujimoto and smacked him with it. "Bad prez, no leaving little girls in the wild to survive on their own!" She sat down again with a humph, and crossed her arms. "Anyway, I don't have any idea where we're supposed to get raccoon costumes from so quickly, and I don't feel like foraging for any critters. That's gross." She opened a bag of granola fruit cookies with chopped nuts that she ate whole. "Is there anything else we can lure them with?"

Kumiko was late as usual when it came to going to school, knowing that everyone was probably already in the Student Council room, she made her way there and opened up the door to see almost everyone was there. But her focus came to two people, Miki and Fujimoto. Sometimes she wondered how she and Fujimoto were in the same grade, when he acted the way that he did. But forgetting about him quickly, she walked over to Kage and pulled Miki out his lap to pull her into a hug. "Oh~ Miki, I missed you so much!" She said hugging her tightly. Miki was like the little sister she never had and she treated her like that because the young girl was treated like an adult to much in her opinion, so she needed to be spoiled.

"I hope you missed me as much as I missed you." She said before taking a seat next to Kage, holding Miki in her lap not wanting to let her go.

"Animals, people, only violent if provoked." Naoto said, rubbing his chin. "We are not going to kill them yet. I don't think the athletes would like to hear such noise or to smell that." Naoto nodded to himself. "You're quite right Takaki-han, we must lure them out. Chasing them out is too troublesome and stupid." He shook his head, drawing a big net on the raccoon illustration. He folded his arms and looked rather pleased, turning to Takaki. "I must say however, they are not after food. The sports clubs are on a separate building near the gym and is occupied only when there are no classes so it's mostly empty and warm. If food is the issue, they would have invaded the cafeteria. They want shelter and we must keep them out." He harshly drew a big X on the drawing. "By taking their young as live bait." There was an eerie emphasis on the last two words, again ironically highlighted by his excited smile. "Food will only take them out for a while. They're living there now. So we bring them out by taking the young out and capturing the mother. If we capture tho mother without finding the young, they will starve to death and their corpses will a lot of parasites. So, live bait."

"It will be fun!" he added. "No police, I promise. I doubt Takaki-han would let me commit a crime right under his nose." Naoto chuckled heartily but out of context, he sounded like a mad genius. "But if it's a Tanuki, it'll be interesting to superstitious ones." He winked at Okimura.

Status
Not open for further replies.