Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1ctrzaXTo1r8b8olo1_500_large.jpg

Kage gave Kiyomi a smile, seeing that she agreed with him. The easiest way to figure out this problem was to go to the gym themselves and see just how bad the infestation was. His eyes moved over to Kasumi and he watched her beat Naoto with a newspaper, yelling bad touch. Kage tried to stifle a laugh as he watched the situation, but the day was getting funnier and funnier by the minute. The class president then said that they are not going to kill the raccoons, but either lure them with worms or dress up Miki as a raccoon. He fully supported the second decision, as seeing Miki in a raccoon costume would be hilarious. He then watched Kiyomi hit the President with the newspaper before saying that leaving Miki with raccoons would be an awful idea and Kage then realized it was true. Leaving a nine year old with raccoons was certainly their worst plan yet, but he did want to see how it would turn out. He looked back as he heard the door open and saw Kumiko come in. He looked at her in awe as she almost instantly took Miki from his lap. Kage watched her sit by him and almost hug Miki to death, which made him slightly smile. Kage turned back to Naoto as he started to hint more about killing animals. He had no idea what his deal was anyways. Kage stood up and stretched before slipping his hands into his pockets.

"Well, you guys can go ahead and keep talking about what we should and shouldn't do, but I am gonna take action!"

He quickly ran to the closet, foraging around for a butterfly net before pulling it out with an evil glint in his eye. The Disciplinary Committee Chairman than dashed out of the room before going towards the gym.​

"Kumiko-nee!" Miki returned the hug enthusiastically, wrapping her small arms around Kumiko's neck. She accepted her place on Kumiko's lap, reaching to pull her book over to her new place. "Kumiko-nee, they aren't really listening to me." And to emphasize her point, Kage was out the door with a flimsy net intended for capturing creatures of the Lepidoptera order unharmed.

"Kisaragi-senpai, they still need food! And I said that they'll want fruits or nuts more than insects they can find anywhere. Besides, if it is a mother with her kits, she'll only have just given birth and they'll still be blind and deaf and nursing for a month and the mother would claw your face off before you could ever touch one. But the chances it's a mother and her young are relatively small, since we've only just passed mating season and pregnancy lasts two months, so it's probably a group of males looking for somewhere to hide from the spring storms."

She'd said a lot. Miki felt more confident with nee-chan holding her. Kumiko-nee was smart enough to know Miki was right, even if Kisaragi wasn't. Miki wished he would just go back to his stupid paper.

"Actually Miki is very right, you all should listen to her or else someone is going to get hurt." She said patting Miki on the head as she looked up at Fujimoto. "If this isn't taken care in the correct manner, you might at well get the nurse ready to give rabies shots to everyone." She explained as she looked down at the book with her small friend, wondering what she could later that day since she was going to see her lovely boyfriend, who always wanted to know what was going on with the committee as well as student council ever since he found out Fujimoto was going to be the president.

"If someone doesn't stop Kage, he may just die in battle." Kumiko couldn't help laughing at the thought of Kage being bitten to death by the mother raccoon.

Ayano watched Kage running off to stop the raccoons, yup..he was definitely going to get hurt using that butterfly net. She knew all too well when she was little about catching the wrong things in butterfly nets. She had one time where she was trying to catch the butterfly when she go a squirrel somehow. That didn't end well, luckily it didn't have any rabies though she did still have to get those shots, she didn't want to get them again. She was going to stay away from the animals this time. "Do you think he would listen if anyone went after him?" She said to Kumiko. The two girls were all right, but she didn't see him as one who would take orders from anyone. It seemed the best choice was to get some fruit for the raccoons and use that.

Fujimoto gaped as Kage simply up and left the room, before pouting, tearing off his wig and stomping after him. "Okay, come on before we lose our DC chairman to rabies. And Kisaragi! Do not touch the raccoons! And Ushiromiya bring lots of food you crazy ass snack bar!" He yelled over his shoulder as he dashed down the hallway, down the steps and outside towards the athletic storage room. Ch...Using chibi as bait would have been a lot more productive...He thought angrily.

When he got outside he simply stood outside of the storage room, not sure of what to do. Should he fling open the door? Or crawl through the small window and enter 'ninja' style?

Reactions: 3 people
Now, Kouta was in no position to chide others for acting rashly...but even he could tell that the net Kage ran out with was far too small for large mammals to be held in. Normally he would have bolted out of the room on the other guy's heels, intending to...er, well, planning was not something he did most of the time. But he wouldn't let someone be attacked by angry raccoon without doing something.

So, why the hesitation? Simply put: He was torn between concerns.
Kisaragi-sempai is kinda... He searched for words, came up blank, and frowned. I'm sure he's not a bad person, exactly, but the way he's speaking...I feel like I should keep an eye on him before something happens. More than that, something felt odd about him; Kouta just wasn't sure what. His focus returned to the moment when he was commented on - and what was said brought a confident grin to his face. "I definitely wouldn't!" He leaped to his feet and pointed directly at Naoto. "So! As a member and ally of the student council, I believe that we must deal with this without violence or lawbreaking! We also have to keep our own safety in mind, unless we want to become unable to help anyone else who's relying on us!" With his intent firmly set, the road to the future was clear again, and he was full of energy. "But this is no time for idle chat...we've been given our first mission and information to carry it out! Or are you going to let our president handle this alone?" From his expression, being left out was the furthest thing from his mind.

Then he glanced around the room to take stock of who was left.
"Okay, who here is a fast runner? Someone should take whatever food we can use as bait and catch up with Fujimoto-sempai and Takamuri-sempai as soon as possible!" He felt a bit bad for implying that Kiyomi's food should be used, but she was the only one who seemed to have any... "Sempai, sorry about this, but could we use some of your supplies?" Kouta's expression was apologetic but earnest as he walked quickly over to Kiyomi. "I'll replace what we use later, I promise. So please...it's to help our friends as well as our school now, right?"

Naoto laughed merrily but it was a bone-chilling sound. "Fools," He muttered, adjusting his glasses. "Obviously this is your first time dealing with a raccoon infestation. Even animal control would tell you it's pretty darn unintelligible to use food bait at this point. It's not against any law to move animals back to their habitat." He smiled at Takaki. "I wasn't going to do anything to them. Raccoons are not my type." He chuckled as if the topic were women or something completely normal. "I'd much rather move the athletes from their natural habitat. And Ayano-han, don't worry about Takamuri-han. He's not going to catch even a butterfly with his lack of finesse." He laughed again but this time it was arrogant. He shook his head. There's no use lecturing children, he thought in amusement. He took out his notepad again and took some notes.

Kage's going to die. Miki sat paralyzed, even when Fujimoto called for everyone to move out. Stiffly she slid off of Kumiko's lap, pulling her book with her and dropping underneath the table. She curled up against the leg and flipped her book open to the first page. She was done with the first chapter before Kouta had finished addressing Kiyomi. Miki felt much calmer after reading that. It was a terrific opening, with a dashing hero slaying a great beast in the mountains to save the town below. Surely Kage-dono was at least as amazing as that hero; he wouldn't lose to anything, even rabid raccoons. Now Miki understood why Kumiko-nee had laughed--it was so impossible that it was funny. Kage-dono would return, and Miki would be there waiting for him.

"Be careful, Kumiko-nee. A mother would have isolated herself, so it's probably a group of males that will defend their territory. Oh, and tell Kisaragi-san that 'unintelligible' means impossible to understand--he meant unintelligent--and a raccoon's habitat is North America." Miki wasn't going, of that she was sure. Everyone else would go, and they'd do what they wanted to do, and she would be able to stay under the table there and finish her novel without loud interruptions. She was equally sure that her mother had warned her not to speak to certain people, and Naoto qualified thrice over.

Watching as Miki slid her way off her lap and under the table with her book following her, Kumiko couldn't help the quiet laugh she had. Sighing while shaking her head, she got up from her chair and crouched down to see Miki under the table. "Don't worry, I'll go and get Kage before he does anything stupid." She smiled at her and stood back up, walking over to the door to follow after everyone. Stopping at the door, she then mentioned something else to Miki. "After school, why don't you join me to see Yoshita? He misses his cute little sister." She said waving bye to the younger girl.

Running out of the room, she caught with Kage as fast as she could, pulling him by the collar of his shirt. "Kage... If you do this, don't blame me for you getting attacked. Plus if you make Miki sad in anyway, you'll regret it." She said to him with a smile upon her lips. Kumiko knew that Miki had some kind of fascination with Kage, but still wasn't very sure as to what kind it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still busily writing, Naoto had walked out of the room by himself, absorbed by his notes.

"So if the raccoons are taken out, the athletes will go back to their rooms. Drat. It will be even harder to get a specimen if they're grouped together. And I thought the raccoons would keep them out too. Terrible, terrible." he murmured, writing a few more things and then leafing through his notes. "But then again, they're going after the raccoons with food. Food!" He chuckled. "That'll buy me some time." He stopped. He was going in the wrong direction. he turned and headed for the gym as well. "Now, let's see. The things I need..." He made a quick list while walking.

Kiyomi had been listening to what everyone was saying, and watched them sprint out the door. Her eating slowed down, and she was about to put a cookie in her mouth when Kouta came up to her. She put it back in the bag and sighed. "Fine, I'm not stupid. I realize that luring them with food is the best idea we have. But I really don't feel like running down all those stairs..." She looked out the window. She then walked up to it and opened it She stuck her head out, before pulling it back in. She thought for a while, and then turned around. "Oh, and Takaki-kun, you don't have to replace any of my food. I'll just have some fan buy some for me." Was her last words, before leaping out the window! Of course she didn't jump to the ground, rather, she slid down the drainage pipe just outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Katie laughed as Kiyomi slid down the drainage pipe. She was sometimes the most exciting person she knew, even if her objective was always slightly off. She smiled, and grabbed Kouta's hands. "Come on, Takaki-kun, let's follow her!" Katie ran up to the window still grabbing Kouta. She set her foot outside the window, and turned her head around to look at Kouta. "Doesn't it just make your heart race, doing crazy stuff like this? I hope everyday in the student council will be as crazy as this!" Her hair flew as she slid down the drainage pipe, laughing and giggling like a little girl. Once she was down she put her hands to her mouth like a megaphone and shouted to Kouta. "Come on, you can do it!"

While Naoto's words were...worrying, at best, Kouta was relieved that everyone else seemed ready to help. He heard Miki's voice float out from under the table, and was glad she'd be out of harm's way, just in case things got messy. Remember, she's your sempai too, even if she reminds you of your sisters, the voice of common sense murmured in the back of his mind. He brushed that off though, because suddenly people were exiting out of windows and that was something he had to see. "Yeah! That's the spirit, sempai!" Katie's enthusiasm was, in his opinion, completely awesome!

"All right, here goes!" he called back. With that, he grabbed the pipe, swung out the window, and slid down. There was an ominous groan of metal somewhere above, so he let go just before the bottom. Both feet hit the ground with a solid thump. He was grinning like a little kid in a candy store as he straightened up, his body snapping into a pose like he did this kind of thing all the time. "Aaahahaha! That was great! Who needs stairs?" After a quick look around to get his bearings, he turned toward their destination, then took off running. "Meet you there!"

Ayano watched everyone begin to leave, well, she wasn't going to go jumping out the window. There was plenty of things to mess up with that, and she didn't want to end up in another hospital bed. She stood up from the chair. She took a look at the little girl under the table, making that it seemed she would be okay there while they were gone. She seemed to like less people there anyway, or maybe everyone except Kage and Kumiko. "Have fun reading." Ayano said to her, then headed out of the room. While walking she noticed that creepy Naoto, and he was talking to himself of course. Ayano came up behind him. "You're making everyone think you're pretty weird." She told him, then walked beside him, then a little past. She was just stating a fact, not trying to be mean at all.

"Weird is safe." Naoto said simply. It was like his entire demeanor was different from when there were more people around. He was not smiling and his eyes didn't have a malicious gleam. Instead, the lack of expression made him look cold. "Don't you think?" He added monotonously.
He gave her a nod and walked a little ahead with one hand in his pocket, his stride was long and fast. The moment he and possibly Nakamura got to the gym, Naoto was smiling again. "So! What to do now?"

Kiyomi arrived at the storage room and found Fujimoto immersed in thought. She put her hands on her waist, and strutted up to him while swaying her shoulders back and forth. "Ohoho, having a bit of trouble, are we?" She stopped, standing with her legs spread slightly apart, and performed a routine similar to sailor moon's with her arms. "I'm crazy-ass snack bar, champion of justice... In the name of the student council, I will right wrong and triumph over evil... And that means you!" She pointed beyond the walls of the storage room. "You evil little creeps!" She then looked anticipatingly at Fujimoto. "So, prez, what's the plan?"

tumblr_m1ctrzaXTo1r8b8olo1_500_large.jpg

Kage raised up a leg, about to kick the door in and catch as many raccoons as he could but a tug of someone at his collar forced him to stop. The delinquent took a look back, seeing that Kumiko was the one restraining him, and that the president was not too far behind her. She then stated that he would regret going into the storage room without a plan and would also hurt Miki's feelings. He sighed before grabbing her hand gently and removing it from his collar before leaning against the wall of the storage room.

"I guess you're right. Let's wait for all of the others before we do anything..."

He hummed for a moment before seeing Kiyomi walk up in a rather awkward pose. She then went on to blab about how she was a crazy ass snack bar and that all the raccoons behind the door would suffer. That was probably not the case. If their numbers were too much, then they would all be in trouble.

"Man. This situation sucks..."

With almost everyone there now, Fujimoto felt a renewed sense of courage. Even Kiyomi's dance thing had encouraged him! He felt like he could do anything! He felt like he could just bust into that storage room and--BAM!
Wait. Wait. Wait. What the--Did he just kick the door open? Fujimoto stared at the door, then at his foot, then at the door and back again. What in the hell was wrong with him? All of his new found courage flew out of him as soon as a very large and very angry looking raccoon stomped out of the storage room. It had a ragged torn ear, and one of it's fangs was jutting out of it's muzzle like a tusk.
"Oh shit." Fujimoto squeaked, leaping backwards and hiding behind his vice president. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit! Why is it so freaking' big?!" He yelped, his voice high pitched and full of terror. The large raccoon shuffled forward, a low growling sound rumbling out from it. And before they knew it, two other raccoons appeared and then some more, and some more, and more...
Until there were about twenty five raccoons standing between them and the storage room. "Oh my god." Fujimoto whispered, "Nobody move. No wait, everyone move! Everyone run!" He shrieked.

"Oh my god." Naoto said at the exact time Fujimoto did, but sounded delighted. He pulled out a camera and began taking some pictures. "Fascinating!" He looked at his shots and took a couple more, switching angles here and there. "Okay, I'm done documenting." He took out a strange grenade looking object. "If you're not dealing with them, I'm dealing with them, hahahahahaha!" He raised the thing he was holding.

"Late, late, late! How in the world could I oversleep on one of the most important days of my life?! Ohh~"

"That's what you get for staying up all night watching dramas! I told you to go to bed early but you just wouldn't listen. Maybe next time you'll listen to me!"

Orange hair, two tiny coils on either side of her head, an adorably pink skirt flowing as she ran with all her might and a sassy puppet on one hand and the strap to her backpack held in the other. Last night she had decided to say "darn the rules! To day is too important to do anything else!" Still, on such an important day to her, poor Chiasa- er, Rino-chan had overslept. She had been watching dramas but also deciding on just how she would "Darn the rules!" today. She went with the most appropriate of cosplay and the one that she could hide under her uniform until she at least got to a bathroom.

She zipped through the hallways spouting rushed "I'm sorry! Excuse me!" as she sped toward the student council room. "Maybe they'll be just starting and I'm not really late-"

"Stop talking and pay attention you're gonna-"

Chiasa stopped just before she ran into the door. She sighed then stood up straight. "I can't wait to see everyone! I wonder what kind of people are on the council..." As she said this she turned the door knob and pushed it open. You could probably imagine the look of sheer dissapointment when she opened that door and found the room empty of bodies. "There's no one here... I missed the very first meeting..."

Thinking quickly Pucchan patted her head and attmepted a consoling, ball faced lie. "There's no way you missed it. You're probably so early no one's here yet!" Of course this completely contradicted what he had said minutes earlier, but he hated to see her upset, besides, it could be true.

She had not noticed the girl under the table, as she had started gloomily wandering around the room. Chiasa removed the hand sewn Pucchan from her hand and put it in her bag then took off the orange wig. "I wish that was true, Pucchan," she sighed. "First impressions are everything and I just ruined mine by not even making one~" Full ready to burst into tears she wandered to the window behind the desk the president had probably been sitting in about thirty minutes earlier and sighed.

At that same time she heard terrified yells outside with no immediate source. Chiasa put her wig back on then opened the window and leaned out, searching for whoever may have been in trouble. "Do you think we should go help Pucchan?" The puppet was suddenly back on her hand and leaning out the window with her. "Can you see what's going on?"

"Yeah, there's something going on at the gym."

As a member of the student council she felt obligated to go help though she had only been elected historian. "My first act as a student council memer! Come on Pucchan!" She ran from the room and back through the crowd she had only made it through just a few minutes ago, determined to accomplish something worth while that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.