Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say yay. I don't want this to die out.
Wasn't there a genius among the council [not Naoto's kind of "genius", but an inventor type]? How about a student made the machine thing instead and the council has to beta test it before approving its use?

Warning: Your IC thread is a month idle. That means it's eligible for archiving.

If you're all still interested in this game, which seems to be the case since the OOC is still active, someone had better post in the IC soon if you want to keep this roleplay out of the graveyard. ;)

It was a funniez :3

(btw can you see buttsbutts?)

(also yay 1000 msgs)

Hmm, new character...I'm okay with it, I think. If what we're about to do is a new start (even without major character personality changes) then it might not be a bad time.

It could always be tied into the earlier departure of characters - maybe the school assigned more council members without telling any of the current ones? Perhaps for reasons connected to the events to come. (Machine needs a certain amount of people for a fully functional test and the current group is short a few heads? School admins are in on the whole thing because they didn't want to test it personally?)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Yeah I like that. So I've got three yays! Four if you count my *shrug*, so I'll message the new person.

Name: Yutaka Fukui
Grade: Year 2
Trope: Rich Kid
Position: Health Chair
Appearance:
vfCz1dQmS7S7EvzPJp90PeJzJo2vu2D_zMxLG0mNVTAjwgFCg228WOg-H7lb4Af-RAtv2bWkZfCwFsTsFk4j0hgMk3zVkNFeeOG50GIfpoCjtIfa7A8D_j7K0CVvjJEqsg

Personality: To Yutaka, he is the greatest thing in the world,he is a true narcissist. He has no interest in physical work and can normally be found fawning over women. Loves to make an entrance and never truly understands the severity of situations. He is extremely prideful and so any insults he either shrugs off as a cruel joke or pretends he can't hear it. He also like to smoke one his his fathers companies fake cigarettes in his down time (Which is all the time).

Skills: Can be charming to women he is interested in. Other then that he has his family's money and numerous servants under his command.

Bio: Yutaka has been spoiled by birth by his two, rich parents. Given all that he has ever wanted he has lived a life of luxury. Both his mother and father run numerous companies and own land all over the world. Yutaka has visited six continents and has been privately tutored from a young age. While having numerous pretty maids that follow his every whim, Yutaka has recently enrolled himself in a public school to meet real girls and to be adored and admired by someone other than his family's servants

@TheGDeer

Love him, but looks like you've forgotten something! (Hint: Read the rules)

I'm glad people have taken a liking to him. Can't wait to post something

@TheGDeer Coincidentally it's the pic of one of my favorite anime characters. Yutaka seems like he will be a lot of fun xD Okada's last (growing) crush was on the past health chairman. Can't wait to see how he gets along with her lol

So, on that note, have we decided on what the AU will be?

Yay, new character! This should be interesting. :) Welcome to the group, GDeer!

Hmm, AU...by supernatural, what do you mean, Mimoza? Like "everyone gets special powers" or more "paranormal activity" kind of things? (ack, I'm failing at phrasing, time for coffee)

Kay so at the moment we have;

Machine that the council needs to test out. It doesn't work at first, but then it affects them later on when they go to sleep or something.

And then supernatural plot. Kay so we should develop this one further and then compare to the first one and vote?

No, I'm just linking the two.
The machine transfers them into a paranormal/supernatural AU of sorts. They can be common supernatural races in the AU, confronted with something big, like uh, the town thinks they're too dangerous?

After the problem is solved, they wake up right back into their student selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.