Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD I sense some rivalry coming up between the Vice President and the Health Chair!~

OOoooohhh! We should have one of those popularity contest episodes!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
That sounds like it could be hilarious. I just need a little time to develop Yutaka first. Edit: Btw is there a post order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Ehehehe made a little collage!

1377335173pizapw1405643261.jpg

I plan on posting soon, I just wanted a few more people in the council room first. Ayano's clumsiness fits with her tardiness.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Just a heads up im going to be gone from Sunday until Friday, I will have my phone on me but I wont really be able to post anything long.

Alrightie. ^^ Just try and get into the council room soon, so everyone else can interact with each other. ^^

@CrimsonMaiden I don't think Katie, Naoto and Yutaka have reached the council room yet, so your post won't make sense until they do :P

So are they still just outside the room, or supposed to be in the council room yet?

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm out of town right now (have been since Wednesday) and I thought this hotel just had crummy internet, but apparently I just get a horrible signal in my room. So I'll try to hang out in the lobby for a while and get a post done later today; still have to catch up.

Aww I was going to fast forward them for you! D:

I know, it was just an embarrassing mistake >..> It was quick fix though! Thank you though.

Also, I'm going out of town this evening/tonight as well and may pop in while there but I don't know. :P

Somebody give me a cool way to cut up a watermelon :O

Use a katana. Also unless you all want to wait until Saturday for me to post just continue and make him say rich boy/ flamboyant things and over the top stuff.

*cough cough*

Well I guess I could go. But I think Yutaka has pretty much been introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.