Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot sorry! Interviews are coming when I get home. Just have your character (you can all go at the same time) to go in and either just stand there or dramatically complain about your 'issues'.

I posted! Sorry for the delay! :D

So, I'm seeing things happening here... Can I just post again with her explaining her flaw? I'm sorry, it's been so quiet here for me that I have just gotten lazy with posts. Can I do another post anyhow? :(

Oh shit I totally forgot to reply to your post! Sorry! I'll reply in a bit. You can post again if you want. Sorry for skipping over you! >:

I-I thought it was me!! I'll just add it to my previous post then. Since things are already moving along I don't want to break up the flow >..>;;

[EDIT] I've added to my previous post so she explains her problem. ^_^;

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't dead guys, I've just had a bit of writer's block!

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'm still here too! Take your time and do let us know if we can help. I had been enjoying this roleplay immensely!

I'm still here too.

Okay so I know it's been a while, but I've been working on a reply but I just seem to have writer's block for this particular role play. >: So...If you all are still here then can you help me out by rping the responses of the counselor? And if not, then shall we place this rp in the Dead Roleplay Tomb?

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Or we can go with a different sideplot instead? We don't have to continue this.

Or we could like, jump the characters into some kind of AU while you're stuck.

It's going to be quite hard for us to take on the counselor in my opinion because we aren't really sure of what she'd think, but we can try.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
An Au? That sounds awesome! :D

:O Serious? Do tell! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.