Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
a complete plot flip from the comedy Student Council to a serious thriller/action plot. with a little touch of drama. Or maybe a zombie apocalypse thing. or a sci-fi thing.
Anyone wanna suggest an AU? I'm loving the characters in this plot already but it'll be awesome to have them interact under different circumstances.

Or like a Hunger Games/Battle Royal plot? Or like one of those compete for the awesome prize episodes of Community? Like the principal offers something that every student wants and so they turn against each other?

Maybe we should rebooticroft it? I like the idea about the battle royal plot, though :3

I honestly wanted to make them work together this time. The characters are divided enough as it is, and trust me it is a lot of work, those Battle Royale plots. But that's just my opinion.

So, I vote a plot where they all work together.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
a complete plot flip from the comedy Student Council to a serious thriller/action plot. with a little touch of drama. Or maybe a zombie apocalypse thing. or a sci-fi thing.
Anyone wanna suggest an AU? I'm loving the characters in this plot already but it'll be awesome to have them interact under different circumstances.

I like the idea of flipping the plot. An apocalypic theme would be amusing in this case. The idea of everyone working together; They are a pretty diverse group. I'm for a thrilling/scary/suspenseful AU that forces them to really utilize their differences to work together.

AU's are interesting and all, but with such a severe change of theme it would be a better idea to start a different RP altogether ^^

Uh, I'm fine with it as long as it turns out to have been a dream or a game or something, because suddenly throwing everyone into a grimdark or sci-fi world is kind of a 180 on the original theme :P

Well...I've already been contacted by a mod about the inactivity of the first thread, I think it might be confusing if I make a new one.

No it's not be shut down, but it's inactive so a mod asked me if I wanted it closed cause the ooc was active. I said no of course but I thought if we made a new ic it would cause confusion.

@Merry Berry

An AU is an AU, not a new conflict.
Basically like a what if. What if these characters were in a world where [insert AU possibility here]? It's just to re-inspire Princess.

Well if it's an AU entirely then our characters wouldn't have the same personalities, as their environment and upbringing would be completely different, meaning it could be a different RP altogether.

Well that's what an AU is xD
But someone suggested that we make it a dream, so it wouldn't be a different rp it would just be a dream. Dreams are weird anyway and often don't even make sense.

*pops into thread* Hey, that reminds me of an episode of an anime! Tenchi Muyo, actually, so it's an older one...but to summarize the episode, somebody made a machine that granted everyone's wishes, and they cycled through different scenarios while exploring these. Of course, at the end, everybody was back to normal in the real world, and it all functioned like a giant shared dream of sorts.

What if we transition into it from where we are now? Basically, everybody thinks the weird situation is real and actually happening, but they don't know that it's a dream/a game/something else that they inexplicably got drawn into. Then we could stay in the same IC thread too.

ETA: The transition method does have the drawback of being a little jarring, but it lets us keep our character's personalities fairly intact, if we don't want to alter how everyone acts too much. We might have to use NPCs to get them up to speed with the new situation, though, if they get dropped into the middle of things...so there's pros and cons.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Personally, I'm not one to sweat the details in rps so I don't really care if it seems a bit of a weird transition. But anyway, I'm up for anything you all have been saying.

I like that idea! Maybe the school gets sent a virtual reality machine but everyone is too afraid to test it out so they assign that duty to the Student Council and at first they think it doesn't work but maybe it turns out that it only works when you sleep and that fuels their shared dream...or something? xD

The wha? O.O

Also someone pmed me wanting to join. Yay or Nay?

If yay I say reeboticroft.

Otherwise, perhaps, but preferably nay.

Status
Not open for further replies.