Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late response.
@TheGDeer

I didn't mean you, I meant everyone else. ^^

I AM SO SORRY~!! I shall compose a post now before I get swept up again. Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry *runs to IC thread*

EDIT: Sorry it's kind of meh, I've been having a hard time getting posts out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm sort of back. I'll wait for the rest to post, though.

@MrBriWolf

So that's four (including mine) votes of yes vs. three n/a votes. So you can post a CS after answering two quick questions.

How are your planning to introduce your character? Are they a new transfer or have they been at school all along and the principal/vice principal have elected them to join the council?

You are also required to read all of the pages in the IC, but I'm assuming you've done that already as you have 'liked' one of Lady Bernkastel's posts in the thread.

So answer that question, meet those requirements and you'll be good to go.

@driftingstar

Haha, yeah the most we'll go up to concerning members is 10.

Oh, didn't get notifications. Anyway I don't really mind, but it means we'll have to spend more time on introductions and stuff.

Not necessarily, since we already went through the whole waiting for intros thing, I'll just have Fujimoto do a roll call thing. ^^ Unless the soon to be member has already been at the school and knows everyone.

I have read many of the posts and I find them quite great. As for how I'm going to introduce my character... Hm... A Genius Delinquent? Anyone opposed?

I'd have him be at the school already... Just need to find a suitable picture which, sadly, is always a challenge... FOUND ONE :D

Zankyou-no-Terror.jpg

I have read many of the posts and I find them quite great. As for how I'm going to introduce my character... Hm... A Genius Delinquent? Anyone opposed?

I'd have him be at the school already... Just need to find a suitable picture which, sadly, is always a challenge... FOUND ONE :D

Zankyou-no-Terror.jpg

I have to say, both description and picture makes me think of Naoto ^^'

Reactions: Banana-senpai
@MrBriWolf

Yeah, Merry Berry's right, the description/appearance are too close to a member that we already have.

@MrBriWolf

In an attempt to amend my earlier statement (Sorry, I was just watching GoT and I've absorbed the speech >.>) You don't have to change the appearance, just the trope(s).

Reactions: Banana-senpai
@Mimoza

Ehehe, the entire season. O.O I borrowed it from the library and watched it with my bro. It was awesome and sad, but still awesome.

You can borrow GoT from a library? Woooowwww. T.T Which season, though?
Sorry. I went madly off topic because I love GoT and ASoIaF...

Status
Not open for further replies.