Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm my character could also introduce the machine. Maybe his rich parents wanted to test it. It would of made more sense if he was around longer though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Yeah, I was thinking, is the first thing we're doing with the new kid really going to be the AU thing?

Well we could put the AU on hold and do an episode about TheGDeer's character entering the student council instead and then the next episode could be the AU?

Yutaka would demand an episode about himself, so it sounds like a good idea to me.

I don't care whatever we do, I just want to start posting in the IC again xD

I'm up for anything.

Alrightie, so how about we start and just go from there? Just chat each other up and get to know each other.

Works for me! It's not odd to have an intro episode for someone before they bring in new chaotic elements, anyways.

Disclaimer: If that's wrong, blame all the Ranma 1/2 I've seen recently. :3

I would be willing to start writing as soon as I get a quick premise.

Premise? Or did you mean summary?

Premise, summary, same thing when I'm not thinking straight. And I mean for the next episode. Don't want to mess anything up

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay, so it's basically this;

Your character enters the student council room, somehow lets everyone know that he's the new secretary and then we just go from there.

*Hideous bird sound* I have posted!

Ok I can post Yutaka getting to school and making his entrance to all outside if that's ok. Also am I taking the secretary position or the health chair?

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheGDeer

Whoops I meant Health Chair. And okay.

If that question is directed towards me yes. And for future reference I have no issue with people interacting with Yutaka without my permission . Just do it I don't really care

Sorry, were you talking to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.