Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Life

Original poster
So I am new to this site and I figured what better way to get started than to just put myself out there. So here I am. I am obviously looking for some role play partners so let us cut to the chase and begin.

About me:
- I have filled out my role play resume
- Just about every one of my role plays will end up containing some type of romance
- I can post or reply a few times a day
- I am online every day at around 4 Pm and sign off around 9 or 10 Pm
- I normally post a few paragraphs at a time, or just one really long one.
- I don't mind taking the lead, but I like some give and take
- I normally play female, but I can play as a male

What I am looking for in you:
- have a filled out role play resume
- post a few times a day (but I get it if life gets in the way)
- post about the same length that I do, or more
- Give input on the direction of the role play
- Normally play as a male, but can play as a female
- Have good ideas...or at least ideas in general

Genres I like: (all include romance in some form or fashion)
- Sci-fi
- Modern
- Horror
- Renaissance
- Magic
- Tv show or movie based (only certain ones)
- any other genres not listed below I am open to as well

Genres I DON'T like:
- Rape
- BDSM
- High school (setting can be in high school, characters can't be)
- LGBTQ ( I don't have anything against it, I just don't like to role play it)
- Harry Potter (I know...how dare I)
- anything that involves us being animals
- book based

Side notes:
- All main characters must be 20+ (Unless they are siblings or side characters)
- I don't do weird kinky stuff, like boobs growing or furries...it just creeps me out and I can't do it
- I stated above that I normally play female...I do play males though and I don;t have a problem with it at all. Its just a preference that I have.

Pairings:
Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature x Human x Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Fallen Demon
Werewolf x Human
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Assassin x Princess
Survivor x Survivor
Roommate x Roommate
Friend x Friend
Royalty X Royalty
Royalty X Peasant
Royalty X Knight/Warrior
Knight/Warrior X Peasant
Traveler X Traveler
Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away
Pirate/Commander X Commander/Pirate
Pirate/Commander X Royalty
Pirate/Commander X Mystical Creature
Slayer X Mystical Creature
Band X Fan

Plots That I have in mind atm:
Sci-Fi:
A commander in hope of getting a promotion, takes a mission to go alone, out of the galaxy with only an AI by their side. With no information of their final destination or why the AI is entirely needed, the commander and the AI set out together on the mission for who knows where.
(First post would go like this)
I had never ventured farther than the milky way before, and I also had at least one other person with me. So not only would be going farther than the milky way be nerve wreaking, but to go with only an AI. This AI was supposed to be top class, but even it was reported to have bugs. Human like structure, feelings and emotions, appearance, anatomical correctness. I mean props to the company that created this,but anatomical correctness? What was the even supposed to be for? There was a report awhile back of a woman who had signed up to participate in the BETA test for these things and she tried having sex with it, to test how human in really was...the thing freakin wrecked her...and not in a good way. The woman was in the hospital for weeks recovering from a hip replacement. She was only 25. Needless to say, when my commanding officer told me I to take this out in space with me to see how living with one long term would affect not only myself but the AI as well. I crapped. My pants. I couldn't argue and say no. This was an opportunity of a life time and if I could do this successfully, I could prove that i was ready and able to be promoted to Captain. Now, I know what you're thinking. They are sending a Commander on a mission alone with only an AI? Yes, I know it sounds crazy, when I got the news I thought it was a joke...it wasn't until they showed me the ship and informed me that I had to do my first log an hour before lift off that it really sunk in. But, here I am. "Commander Viktana of the United states Planet Guard, year 2157, age 27, completing my first log of the SS Discovery. Launch is in t-minus 57 minutes and 45 seconds, and I'm signing off."

Modern:
Two teachers who work for a separate schools come together in a school merge in hopes of saving one school from bankruptcy. However, these two schools were boys and girls private schools, (One school was boys only, the other was girls only). Not only do the two schools ranks differently in academics and sports but with the new merge comes new rules. Until the boys school can reach the 90 percentile in their test scores, no dating between teachers or between students is allowed. Each teacher for the Boys only school is paired with a teacher from the girls only school, in hopes of getting the teachers on the same pace and level in order to reach this goal. Two teachers paired together to teach an accelerated class must work together to get their students there in a month, will the succeed or will the boys all be transferred away and the teachers laid off?

Modern (Can be a group,if more than one person is interested):
One woman wakes up in a house she has never seen before, in bed with a man she has never met. Stumbling out of bed confused and dazed she finds out she is now the official wife to not one but seven men. She must be the wife of these men for 6 months. Signing a contact she doesn't remember and marriage certificates to each man, she now wears a matching ring to all the men in the house (one ring to rule them all bwahah) However, this marraige has rules. 1. She must share a room with a different man each night 2. She cannot refuse any gifts given by the men 3. She cannot run away until the contract is over
(This one can be tweaked in any way. That's just the basic plot)

Renaissance:
A queen to be must marry a king before she can take the throne. He father decides that she will marry the prince of the kingdom across the sea in order to merge the kingdoms.
(of course this can be added too and tweaked)

That's all I got for now, but if you too are seeking a partner and have a plot in mind that you want to try or need a partner for, just shoot me a pm and we can discuss. I look forward to role playing with you.

Also, if you have a thread already made and you wanna know if I would be interested in what you have then just drop the link below and I'll check it out.

(UPDATE 1/10/17)

I am also looking to do a role play that takes place in an anonymous chat room.
Also I am willing to do an type of role play based off of a video game. such as
-Mass effect
-Skyrim
-Halo
-Fallout
-Witcher
If anyone is interested please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug and Navuso
I was wondering if you would like to maybe try to role play together? If you would please send a PM to me. I have two ideas designed in similar as one is a Vampire x Werewold and the other is Vampire x Human. Both can be either Mxf or Fxf (preferred). However, both a of mix of Pain, M and s, along with a fall in love romance. With mild defiance. We can develop events and ideas of things to happen later.

So I am new to this site and I figured what better way to get started than to just put myself out there. So here I am. I am obviously looking for some role play partners so let us cut to the chase and begin.

About me:
- I have filled out my role play resume
- Just about every one of my role plays will end up containing some type of romance
- I can post or reply a few times a day
- I am online every day at around 4 Pm and sign off around 9 or 10 Pm
- I normally post a few paragraphs at a time, or just one really long one.
- I don't mind taking the lead, but I like some give and take
- I normally play female, but I can play as a male

What I am looking for in you:
- have a filled out role play resume
- post a few times a day (but I get it if life gets in the way)
- post about the same length that I do, or more
- Give input on the direction of the role play
- Normally play as a male, but can play as a female
- Have good ideas...or at least ideas in general

Genres I like: (all include romance in some form or fashion)
- Sci-fi
- Modern
- Horror
- Renaissance
- Magic
- Tv show or movie based (only certain ones)
- any other genres not listed below I am open to as well

Genres I DON'T like:
- Rape
- BDSM
- High school (setting can be in high school, characters can't be)
- LGBTQ ( I don't have anything against it, I just don't like to role play it)
- Harry Potter (I know...how dare I)
- anything that involves us being animals
- book based

Side notes:
- All main characters must be 20+ (Unless they are siblings or side characters)
- I don't do weird kinky stuff, like boobs growing or furries...it just creeps me out and I can't do it
- I stated above that I normally play female...I do play males though and I don;t have a problem with it at all. Its just a preference that I have.

Pairings:
Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature x Human x Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Fallen Demon
Werewolf x Human
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Assassin x Princess
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Survivor x Survivor
Roommate x Roommate
Friend x Friend
Royalty X Royalty
Royalty X Peasant
Royalty X Knight/Warrior
Knight/Warrior X Peasant
Traveler X Traveler
Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away
Pirate/Commander X Commander/Pirate
Pirate/Commander X Royalty
Pirate/Commander X Mystical Creature
Slayer X Mystical Creature
Band X Fan

Plots That I have in mind atm:
Sci-Fi:
A commander in hope of getting a promotion, takes a mission to go alone, out of the galaxy with only an AI by their side. With no information of their final destination or why the AI is entirely needed, the commander and the AI set out together on the mission for who knows where.
(First post would go like this)
I had never ventured farther than the milky way before, and I also had at least one other person with me. So not only would be going farther than the milky way be nerve wreaking, but to go with only an AI. This AI was supposed to be top class, but even it was reported to have bugs. Human like structure, feelings and emotions, appearance, anatomical correctness. I mean props to the company that created this,but anatomical correctness? What was the even supposed to be for? There was a report awhile back of a woman who had signed up to participate in the BETA test for these things and she tried having sex with it, to test how human in really was...the thing freakin wrecked her...and not in a good way. The woman was in the hospital for weeks recovering from a hip replacement. She was only 25. Needless to say, when my commanding officer told me I to take this out in space with me to see how living with one long term would affect not only myself but the AI as well. I crapped. My pants. I couldn't argue and say no. This was an opportunity of a life time and if I could do this successfully, I could prove that i was ready and able to be promoted to Captain. Now, I know what you're thinking. They are sending a Commander on a mission alone with only an AI? Yes, I know it sounds crazy, when I got the news I thought it was a joke...it wasn't until they showed me the ship and informed me that I had to do my first log an hour before lift off that it really sunk in. But, here I am. "Commander Viktana of the United states Planet Guard, year 2157, age 27, completing my first log of the SS Discovery. Launch is in t-minus 57 minutes and 45 seconds, and I'm signing off."

Modern:
Two teachers who work for a separate schools come together in a school merge in hopes of saving one school from bankruptcy. However, these two schools were boys and girls private schools, (One school was boys only, the other was girls only). Not only do the two schools ranks differently in academics and sports but with the new merge comes new rules. Until the boys school can reach the 90 percentile in their test scores, no dating between teachers or between students is allowed. Each teacher for the Boys only school is paired with a teacher from the girls only school, in hopes of getting the teachers on the same pace and level in order to reach this goal. Two teachers paired together to teach an accelerated class must work together to get their students there in a month, will the succeed or will the boys all be transferred away and the teachers laid off?

Modern (Can be a group,if more than one person is interested):
One woman wakes up in a house she has never seen before, in bed with a man she has never met. Stumbling out of bed confused and dazed she finds out she is now the official wife to not one but seven men. She must be the wife of these men for 6 months. Signing a contact she doesn't remember and marriage certificates to each man, she now wears a matching ring to all the men in the house (one ring to rule them all bwahah) However, this marraige has rules. 1. She must share a room with a different man each night 2. She cannot refuse any gifts given by the men 3. She cannot run away until the contract is over
(This one can be tweaked in any way. That's just the basic plot)

Modern:
With news to tell her parents of her new engagement, she receives a letter while she waits for her fiance to met her in a small cafe, owned by her uncle, of he fiance running away with another woman. In a panic of disbelief, her parents arrive and one of the regulars of her uncles cafe steps in to take the place her fiance. He too though is in need of a fake fiance, he grandmother is dying and her last wish is to see her oldest grandson married. Will she agree to repay the man for what he has saved her from, by saving him from disappointing his grandmother?
Will the truly fall in love? or will the engagement break off as soon as grandma is gone?
(again can be tweaked in any way)

Renaissance:
A queen to be must marry a king before she can take the throne. He father decides that she will marry the prince of the kingdom across the sea in order to merge the kingdoms.
(of course this can be added too and tweaked)

That's all I got for now, but if you too are seeking a partner and have a plot in mind that you want to try or need a partner for, just shoot me a pm and we can discuss. I look forward to role playing with you.

Also, if you have a thread already made and you wanna know if I would be interested in what you have then just drop the link below and I'll check it out.
Could you message me? I have a plot that possibly goes along with one of your pairings. It would need you to play a male. :)

SciFi I see? 21xx? Hmm... you tempt me you tempt me alot. I think I might be able to work out something with you. Shoot me a Convo or a reply here if youre willing to listen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.