• Childen of Flames

• The Predator's Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd vote real pictures ^^

And I'd take the bad boy too.

I take it this is MxF, FxF, and MxM friendly? XD
Before I forget, you do want BB to be for MxM yes?

If Luxii wants MxM my Envy boy can be MxM lol

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Okay, looks like Anime won because there is so many that want it...sorry Justin. I can give you a few sites I use, not going to lie though....some of them are a bit naughty >.<

Okay, looks like Anime won because there is so many that want it...sorry Justin. I can give you a few sites I use, not going to lie though....some of them are a bit naughty >.<
That's gross... Nah I'll just look on Tumblr for artist drawings of the people I want to use.

I AM ALL FOR MXM!!!

YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

That's gross... Nah I'll just look on Tumblr for artist drawings of the people I want to use.
I will make drawings allowed. If you want, you can find a person you want, or wanted, and turn it into a sketch. I don't know the program that does it, but I know it can be done.

I always have a tough time finding just what I want Anime wise lol... It is usually a real anime charrie or some random one.

Also I am willing to do FxF and MxF! I feel like I can't compete with some of our MxM pro's about here :D I always come off way to cutesy or stubborn lol , still love MxM though!

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Well you know I only play straight males so..yeah that goes without saying XD

I always have a tough time finding just what I want Anime wise lol... It is usually a real anime charrie or some random one.

Also I am willing to do FxF and MxF! I feel like I can't compete with some of our MxM pro's about here :D I always come off way to cutesy or stubborn lol , still love MxM though!
Then just have your character as bi, pan, or whatever sexuality as long as it's not straight or Asexual.

I need to make that a rule....no asexual's.

Reactions: Shayla

I never do incest, but I feel like there will be slightly incesty flirtations between the Lustie duo o - o" I'm up for the flirtiness, but I don't think I can actually go through with the actions x.x

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Emi
Boy Lustiepoo has no filter o - o" He's whatever his current partner desires....

• Love
Reactions: Emi
I never do incest, but I feel like there will be slightly incesty flirtations between the Lustie duo o - o" I'm up for the flirtiness, but I don't think I can actually go through with the actions x.x
Pffft nor could I. I think playful and flirtatious banter will so be a go! Not to mention team up teasing will be utterly fun... We will make for awesome siblings and we so need work out a plot between them.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Pffft nor could I. I think playful and flirtatious banter will so be a go! Not to mention team up teasing will be utterly fun... We will make for awesome siblings and we so need work out a plot between them.
Whenever you have free time o w o <3

So..I'm demon male wrath I just need to figure out my human XD

Whenever you have a chance too <3 I am pretty free right now. ^^
I have to do homework ; - ;" Let's aim for this weekend <3 That way I get all of my shit done and then I can breathe lol

BTW..I might already have my face claim o - o"

Status
Not open for further replies.