• Heat of Bride

• The Sins and the Sinners

• Childen of Flames

• The Predator's Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay o w o Lustie's advertisment has been posted - 3 -"

I had to make my own poem because I could not find any good songs or quotes to fit him...

From me it's always a compliment xD and I don't know it's like she has a innocence in her but at the same time it's like you can tell she's naughty af xD
OMG I'm laughing so hard right now LMAO!

I think it's funny because in RL I'm the type of person that you look at and your just like awww she is so cute and my personality is like "Damn look at that trashy a@@ b@tch coming to walmart looking like she about to work the service pole...." Which I have actually said to my best friend while she was working and I was there shopping O.o

I think I have like two sides, a nice sweet Emi to my friends and just a total b@tch if I dislike you V.V
I'm not sure if this is a good quality to have......

• Love
Reactions: Justin
OMG I'm laughing so hard right now LMAO!

I think it's funny because in RL I'm the type of person that you look at and your just like awww she is so cute and my personality is like "Damn look at that trashy a@@ b@tch coming to walmart looking like she about to work the service pole...." Which I have actually said to my best friend while she was working and I was there shopping O.o

I think I have like two sides, a nice sweet Emi to my friends and just a total b@tch if I dislike you V.V
I'm not sure if this is a good quality to have......
xD yeah like I said looks innocence but is deadly XD.

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Found Mr. Envy
Undertaker-undertaker-from-kuroshitsuji-33375565-1024-768.jpg

undertaker___kuroshitsuji__black_butler__by_yume_yayoi-d8u7r75.jpg

@Luxii do you like or do you love? XD

and found my Jock, who's open for any of the sins.
-Aomine-Daiki-aomine-daiki-34402974-600-849.jpg

57092________________(1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Luxii and Emi
So, for some unknown reason to me at least, whenever I try to update my character it says I'm blocked from Iwaku. I hope to fix this soon as Iwaku is pretty much my way of getting away from everything.

update:

Nevermind....I guess I said a word that blocked me from updating....

So, for some unknown reason to me at least, whenever I try to update my character it says I'm blocked from Iwaku. I hope to fix this soon as Iwaku is pretty much my way of getting away from everything.

update:

Nevermind....I guess I said a word that blocked me from updating....
Is it fixed now?

Okay, now back to this lol

For plot, why do the demons decide to go for human mates?

Yeah, I think maybe it was the img I attached to the word because now I can say nipples without it saying that Iwaku is blocking me V.V
Rofl yeah I think naked photos even in libertine are frowned upon.

Reactions: Emi
Because a human soul is needed to birth the next of their line thus once they have a mate they can corrupt them into a demon, and use the soul to make their child XD?
I like that lol... and my Envy did it because he was jealous that the other demons were getting mates lol... that could SOO work, you're really smart I like u lol

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
For my Pride... yep hunt for the most elegant, virtuous and talented girl. He is pride, he needs a woman that he can take pride in and at the same time corrupt her in a prideful and clingy woman.

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
For my last claim I am so taking up Brave and or Loudmouth... They call to me :D For my Lust though she is going to be the kind that will not take order's from anyone and follows the beat of her own drum and well.... Cravings.^^

For my last claim I am so taking up Brave and or Loudmouth... They call to me :D For my Lust though she is going to be the kind that will not take order's from anyone and follows the beat of her own drum and well.... Cravings.^^
XD why do I feel a sudden Lust attack Sloth moment.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
SHE'LL LISTEN TO HER BROTHER! O: <

Status
Not open for further replies.