• Innocence and the Devils

• Heat of Bride

• The Sins and the Sinners

• Childen of Flames

• The Predator's Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD why do I feel a sudden Lust attack Sloth moment.
I believe guy Lust is going to be more in control of his "Cravings" that his sister, but he just knows how to keep himself well....sated... He'll rarely lose control like that and go on a sexy frenzy X,3

NEVER!!!! :D
SHE SHALL!!

"Or I'll have to give you a spanking~ <3"

I believe guy Lust is going to be more in control of his "Cravings" that his sister, but he just knows how to keep himself well....sated... He'll rarely lose control like that and go on a sexy frenzy X,3

SHE SHALL!!

XD l meant female Lust, but money bets your human is in some major danger x3

Reactions: Shayla

SHE SHALL!!

Oi! Female Lust will have control and know precisely what she wants and the patience and allure to snag it up. Don't you worry , she can be just like brother dearest since they are of the same blood. xD

Besides... A little spanking never hurt a girl. ;3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Oh my jock is going to be soo lost lol confused af... maybe the Lust siblings can help him out rofl he does like both girls and guys xD.

Envy is going to want to out do everyone else so he a freak in the bed xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Oh my jock is going to be soo lost lol confused af... maybe the Lust siblings can help him out rofl he does like both girls and guys xD.

Envy is going to want to out do everyone else so he a freak in the bed xD
Or will fight over who does get claim over him... Poor Unfortunate Soul....Truly won't know what to make of heads and or tails , Literally. xD We will help him though lol , I am the younger sister anyhow.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Oi! Female Lust will have control and know precisely what she wants and the patience and allure to snag it up. Don't you worry , she can be just like brother dearest since they are of the same blood. xD

Besides... A little spanking never hurt a girl. ;3

She shall be a rebel!

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Status
Not open for further replies.