• Innocence and the Devils

• Heat of Bride

• The Sins and the Sinners

• Childen of Flames

• The Predator's Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it out, I tried to tag you, but, iwaku was being stupid and wouldn't go....so I had Shay do it
You never answered my other question lol can I have three chars or only one or two? If two I'll take Good Girl over Loud Mouth boy.

You never answered my other question lol can I have three chars or only one or two? If two I'll take Good Girl over Loud Mouth boy.
Crap! I sorry V.V

Right at this moment I'm allowing everyone to do their first pick. Then you can take a second character, and if there is space, I will allow a third character.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Anime, of course o.o

Well now we must work on it together. Sibling duo :D

Oh dear god X,3. Oddly incestuous innuendoes are in the near future o. o"

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Crap! I sorry V.V

Right at this moment I'm allowing everyone to do their first pick. Then you can take a second character, and if there is space, I will allow a third character.
Okay Envy Boy and Good Girl.

I have the perfect real fcs unless anime wins then will have to settle on ugly cartoons. I hate anime XD can never find right pics for me lol but whatever.

Okay looks like I have 2 for anime and 1 for real

*rise hand for Anime pic* Thanks man for letting pride for me but like I said I would accept if anybody wanted him more.

Reactions: Andy
*rise hand for Anime pic* Thanks man for letting pride for me but like I said I would accept if anybody wanted him more.
Would u let me have Pride! I mean that's my favorite sin in I always play Pride in Sin rps... unless your set on him.

No problem like I said it's not a big deal to me

What other male sins are free at the moment ?

Well gluttony and if you gove me Pride, Envy will be open but like I said if you want it then go ahead just use to playing Pride lol

Gluttony, or you could trade Envy with Justin

Hun, you don't have to. If you want Pride, fight for it.

Than I guess I will keep Pride, the others aren't really for me.

@Sasha Noblemine
@YuriLucien
@Luxii

I need your character choice, or if you are joining or not.

These are what are available still as this is the first round. Please pick only one for now:

The girls:
Greed
Wrath
Gluttony
Sloth
Envy

Human's:

Goody
Scardy
Brave
Nerd
Loud Mouth
Jock

The guys:
Demons
Gluttony

Humans
Goody
Bad
Scardy
Brave
Nerd
Loud Mouth
Jock

Reactions: Andy
I'd vote real pictures ^^

And I'd take the bad boy too.

I take it this is MxF, FxF, and MxM friendly? XD

I'd vote real pictures ^^

And I'd take the bad boy too.

I take it this is MxF, FxF, and MxM friendly? XD
as long as it is equal. Such as, if we have a mxm couple, we must even it out with a fxf couple.

I am flexible and would be willing to do either real or anime FC's. ^^

Anime Pics, I'l; be taking Sloth Female(FxF confirmed) x3, and I needs Brave boy XD

Status
Not open for further replies.