• Innocence and the Devils

• Heat of Bride

• The Sins and the Sinners

• Childen of Flames

• The Predator's Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD why are we keeping a barrier up? Alright I would say keep them on a island that way we get both the freedom of movement while keeping them "trapped" It would be interesting if each one was offered to come to the island in a specific way that would appeal to the human character. cause lets face it this many different personality types wont do it for a dating show.

Though I do agree that it can all be revealed at once they have been tricked xD
Maybe more like big brother or jersey shore?

Big brother and jersey shore combined

Big brother and jersey shore combined
Okay, to make sure I understand the basic's

Jersey Shore is about a group of people "housemates" that just go somewhere to spend the summer?

And

Big Brother is a show about people doing competitions with "housemates" and then could get voted off after each week?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Not going to lie......I know very little about both shows since I'm not a huge "real" tv person O.o
I think I only watch a handful of "real" tv....
I watch every reality tv show so I am like an expert XD
Big Brother is just a house of people who vote each other out and stuff like that and one person left wins... so could like and say people are going to the island to win 100k but actually the demons are who they're winning or getting xD and Jersey Shore is just a hot mess of drunks and parties lol

Okay, to make sure I understand the basic's

Jersey Shore is about a group of people "housemates" that just go somewhere to spend the summer?

And

Big Brother is a show about people doing competitions with "housemates" and then could get voted off after each week?
Yup so can just say to the humans that they will be competing for a 100k prize... who doesn't love free money? and then tricked.

Reactions: Emi
I watch every reality tv show so I am like an expert XD
Big Brother is just a house of people who vote each other out and stuff like that and one person left wins... so could like and say people are going to the island to win 100k but actually the demons are who they're winning or getting xD and Jersey Shore is just a hot mess of drunks and parties lol
Idk, I may not like Jersey Shore, but, the idea of it does appeal to this rp

So lets do this then each human gets offered a chance to win at a competition that would match them(So they are confident enough to go), but in reality once they get there its revealed its basically a dating trap for the demons who wouldn't exactly do well on there own to find a mate.

Thus in turns out to be a huge dating show where the humans are basically the prize of the demons in a free for all

Well I vote for that... but seems like what I vote for everyone does the opposite in here so yeah, but I say bribe the humans to come to the Island but whatever XD

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
@EmiHarned can I get male human jock?
Was going to do Loudmouth but had him in Little Husband so rather do jock guy now.
Envy is going to be a bitchy demon, like a MAJOR BITCH XD and most of you know my bitchy chars are Legendary lol.

Someone says something insulting to him: "Well you look like a dumpster rat that got fucked by a cow... begone bitch." xD

And Jock is going to be a dumb guy who gets confused a lot xD.

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Alright I got four idea's for sloth HELP ME CHOOSE PEOPLE.

tumblr_o430hjDURZ1voudvwo1_250.jpg

ca433eecb4a963b6548082eb257942fc.jpg

photo_1593_large.jpg

normal_2ijtb9k.jpg

Looking up pics for my chars and for some reason @EmiHarned this pic reminds me of you:
Abstract_Other_to_battlestations_boys_1942_art_girl_pinup_137802_detail_thumb.jpg

I'm going to ask why before I either get insulted or complimented XD
From me it's always a compliment xD and I don't know it's like she has a innocence in her but at the same time it's like you can tell she's naughty af xD

Status
Not open for further replies.