• Innocence and the Devils

• Heat of Bride

• The Sins and the Sinners

• Childen of Flames

• The Predator's Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to do homework ; - ;" Let's aim for this weekend <3 That way I get all of my shit done and then I can breathe lol

BTW..I might already have my face claim o - o"
Well you must PM that one to me real quick so I have a gist on what to work with.^^ I already have an idea for my second claim , Brave or Loudmouth.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and Emi
I think I'll take the male nerd position :)

Reactions: Emi
Yay! Do tell me when we are doing the reserves for other charries. I hope we get a good bit of everyone back but new peeps would not be bad either if we do.

Yay! Do tell me when we are doing the reserves for other charries. I hope we get a good bit of everyone back but new peeps would not be bad either if we do.
If it is male, I will take them now. I know Yuri and Sasha will want to play a female, so right now that is blocked off

Well as long as I got Envy I'm a happy guy lol

Reactions: Emi
Okay, who wants to help with plot?

I have a few idea's but need help and need idea's or a yes or no vote.

Found some art of my Envy guy but this is him if I could've used real pics.. The art pics will be in the finished cs.
Artist Ledom
tumblr_o564m0cfin1tx1nomo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0g6tlBb9L1tx1nomo1_540.jpg

As you wish milady XD
Okay, so I know we are doing the sin royalty. However, I still want to keep them in a house or island or something. First, how do we get the humans to come. Do they know they have a chance to be with a demon or maybe they are told it's a dating show and they just learn they are demons?

Going to change my guy fc since I can't picture him in art form going to use him in one of my other rp with real pics so back to searching anime guys.

And an Island dating show would be a great idea lol

Egads I've been missing stuff. Awake now!!! o. o!!!

Um, is Female Goody still available? :D

Also I only do Anime pictures. o. o

Okay, so I know we are doing the sin royalty. However, I still want to keep them in a house or island or something. First, how do we get the humans to come. Do they know they have a chance to be with a demon or maybe they are told it's a dating show and they just learn they are demons?
XD why are we keeping a barrier up? Alright I would say keep them on a island that way we get both the freedom of movement while keeping them "trapped" It would be interesting if each one was offered to come to the island in a specific way that would appeal to the human character. cause lets face it this many different personality types wont do it for a dating show.

Though I do agree that it can all be revealed at once they have been tricked xD

Egads I've been missing stuff. Awake now!!! o. o!!!

Um, is Female Goody still available? :D

Also I only do Anime pictures. o. o
Weren't you Goody last time? I'm trying to get people to go for something they didn't do last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.