• The Sins and the Sinners

• Childen of Flames

• The Predator's Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Do you want me to bring Justin in since he was with our former group?
Oh crap....I totally forgot his new name since he changes it all the time... >.<

Yeah, can you tag him? I have no idea how to do so since he has all that weird stuff in his name V.V

Oh crap....I totally forgot his new name since he changes it all the time... >.<

Yeah, can you tag him? I have no idea how to do so since he has all that weird stuff in his name V.V
I keep telling him to stop but... I would say name change is his like total addiction lol. ^^ No worries , I will snag him in.

Justin Darling , your needed!
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Emi
Can't wait to get thus going :)

Reactions: Emi
I call boy Lust o w o

For humans.... I'll play a scardy cat. Idk if I'll be boy or girl though

Female Lust for little me!

I will also do Brave Girl. ^^

BROTHER DARLING :D

Omg X,3. Yay!~ I'm still hashing out his personality, but I am fairly certain I have a good idea

Omg X,3. Yay!~ I'm still hashing out his personality, but I am fairly certain I have a good idea
Well now we must work on it together. Sibling duo :D

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Female Lust for little me!

I will also do Brave Girl. ^^
I put you as female lust for now, I'm trying to have it where everyone gets their first choice and then go back for second characters

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Okay, so I know @Andy and @Frey were both talking about Pride for male. Need one of you to pick who is going with what. @Andy, if you really want to, I can give you wrath, but, he has to be different!

I would like to play pride but if Andy really wants him it is fine, I will look for a different demon, maybe Wrath and Lust dependent on who is free.

Thanks for the tag and... since everyone seems to be fighting over boy Pride... who I would have taken... I call Boy Envy my third favorite sin xD and can we have more than one char because I would like guy Loud Mouth and girl Good.

Also real pics I vote real.

Okay, so I know @Andy and @Frey were both talking about Pride for male. Need one of you to pick who is going with what. @Andy, if you really want to, I can give you wrath, but, he has to be different!
I would like to play pride but if Andy really wants him it is fine, I will look for a different demon, maybe Wrath and Lust dependent on who is free.
I'm not that much into pride that I'll be crushed if I don't get him XD if you want pride you can have him man I'm cool with it. I can make a different wrath :) I also vote for anime pics over real ones.

• Love
Reactions: Emi

If you write Prince it will usually pop up lol since there aren't many Princes in Iwaku lol

Status
Not open for further replies.