Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kelsen

Original poster
Introduction
Hey there, I'm kelsen! I'm searching for a long term roleplaying partner. I would be comfortable with roleplaying on either a thread or in private messages.
I'm new to Iwaku, but I have been roleplaying on and off for a couple of years. I've kind of been on a hiatus for around 1-2 years, so it's also been a while since I was really active.

What To Expect From Me/What I'm Looking For
How much I write tends to vary - I do try to match my partner as well as I can, however I'm more comfortable with 1-3 paragraphs of quality content that I can easily respond to than massive walls of text.
I tend to have a lot of free time, so I should be able to post a few times a day. At least once a day. I would prefer an active partner. If I know something may require my attention for a while, I'll make sure to let you know.
I prefer to play female characters, but I am comfortable doubling up if you want. I also tend to be most comfortable roleplaying MxF and FxF simply because that's what I have the most experience with. I can try MxM if you really want to, but I tend to be most comfortable playing female characters.
I would really prefer there being romance.
I also want someone to plot with me. Please don't just be passive.

And a friend? Like chat with me too :)

Plot Ideas/Settings Etc
I have a few really fleshed out plot ideas, and a few simple ones:
¤ Character A has grown up under the care of their aunt their entire life. Their aunt is regent to the throne of their country until A's 20th birthday, at which point A will take their rightful place as Empress/Emperor. However A has been coddled their entire life by their overprotective aunt and wants out. A week before their 19th birthday, A runs away from their homeland, seeking to uncover the truth of what happened to their mother, the late Empress, and find their father. A decides to start their search in a well-known merchant town, where they meet Character B. B decides to help A but in return A has to help B with their own agenda.
{[I would be content playing either Character A or Character B]}

¤ Character A grew up on the streets and is now seventeen. She does not speak, however she is very lively and outgoing. A originally had some family, but doesn't know what happened to them. Character B finds A and takes her in. B is a dragon rider, and she finds out that A has a natural affinity with dragons. B's guild decides to bring A into the fold. As A learns to tame dragons and how to fight, she learns of a rival guild with a fierce, masked warrior capable of wielding lighting. A and B must face the challenges the rival guild poses and try to put a stop to the lightning wielding warrior.

{[I would prefer playing Character A, but I would enjoy playing Character B too]}

¤ Character A is immortal, the god/diety of (whatever you like). He is wandering through modern New York City when he picks up the magic signature/aura of his lost lover, the goddess of (whatever you like), who was sacrificed to appease an ancient war. He follows the signature to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and finds Character B, who looks nothing like his lost lover. A decides it can't be his lost lover, and leaves. Two years later, A picks up the signature again, but this time in Sweden. He follows it and again finds Character B. Now intrigued, A decides to disguise himself as a mortal, with his cover being that of an exchange student, in order to figure out why his lost lover''s signature is coming from B.

{[I would prefer playing Character B]}

¤ There was a time when shapeshifters and regular humans coexisted peacefully. However uneasy times led to humans discriminating against the shapeshifters. They started killing them, believing them to be servants of evil. The shapeshifters' numbers dwindled and those who remained went into hiding. Rumours surface of a hidden safehaven for shapeshifters in the North. Character A and Character B meet by chance - both are travelling with a group headed North. The problem? The group is comprised of humans, and is travelling through Marna, the city where the inquisition against shapeshifters began. Neither A nor B trust anyone in their travel group - not even each other. They have no way of knowing that the other is a shapedshifter too.

{[I would be content playing either Character A or Character B]}

¤ The 'Whatever-It-Was' happened several months ago. Character A had been living in New York City a month when it happened, and is stuck there. They need to get to California - their only remotely accessible family is there, if they're still alive. Character B lost everything during the 'Whatever-It-Was', and figures they might as well accompany A on their journey to the other side of the continent.

{[I would prefer playing Character A]}

▪Human x Huldra (Scandinavian Folklore creature - a beautiful woman with a hollow back and a fox tail)

{[I would prefer playing the huldra]}

▪Mermaid x Avian (A bird may love a fish but where would they live?)

{[I would prefer playing the mermaid]}

▪White Witch x Their Neighbor (Who keeps getting cursed and into sticky run in's with demons)

{[I would be content playing either]}

▪Student x Student (At a special school for youths with remarkable abilities/powers)

▪Rich Local Heart-throb x New to Town (aka, what do you mean throwing money at someone doesn't make them love you?)

{[I would prefer playing the newcomer]}

If you have any other plot ideas let me know! I'm down for almost anything. If you wanna see what I'm not interested in just check my rp resumé thing.

I should mention that I'm always down for Hogwarts rps, and Camp Half-Blood rps, but only with original characters who are in no way related to canon characters.

I can't think of anything to add. Just shoot me a message if you're interested :)

I like your first and second plot I also have some plots myself that you may like.

@kelsen

Let me know if you're still looking for a partner. Seriously RP'er looking for long term partner.

I'd be interested in doing and FxF pair for the first plot idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.