1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Seeking Harry Potter One on One

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Little_Miss_StormCloud, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, So I really want to do some different rp's revolving around certain character's and genres.

1. Dramione
    2. A Murder Mystery Dinner (Postwar)
    3. A Holiday at Hogwarts
    4. Postwar Dramione Get arrested
    5. Canon x OC
    6. OC x OC in Hogwarts
    7. Whatever else I can think of later or is you have any ideas.

Just message me or reply here if you are interested

2. I would be interested in playing a female OC, so #3, #5, and #6 could work for me.

3. @Zarko Straadi alirght. Message me if you have any ideas for plots. I am alright with all of them

4. Do you have a preference for which pairing? I'm OK with any of them.

5. I like playing Draco, but would you allow doubling as well? I have an OC I would love to pair with George Weasley.

6. @Thirteen Yes doubling is fine, why don't you message me and we can discuss it further :)

7. I'd like to hear more about A Holiday at Hogwarts! I'd like to double if you're interested!

8. @FoolHardyRhyme Ya that would be grand, why don't you message me and we can work out the details :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.