Seeking Adventurers; Seeking Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guess what I am! I'm itching to do anything but sit in a cage! D:<

Just wanted to say great job so far, loving everybody's posts. I will post again after the battle/rescue if there are no objections to that.

If Akuma doesn't respond soon let's just assume he agrees (which he probably does anyway) and get the battle scene going,!

And I think Dedtoo can start posting when we see his character

Reactions: TiedInBone
Alrighty, hope nobody minds that I got this fight started. Shit's about to get real.

Reactions: TiedInBone
>:D No minding going on here, nope. I wanted to get this started!

lol sorry guys im working and i completly forgot to check this putting this on my alerts list now.

It's okay Akuma. =) *hands cookies around* yay! haha

OMG! Silverjae is has teh cookiez! *grabs a cookie and nibbles on it*

On a serious note, what is the death count thus far?

"Do no disrespect a knight, fool!"

That was beautiful dedtoo *claps*. I also really liked the Lycan fight scene Akuma, it was so awesome :D And Violet and Collem's parts were cool too! Great job all of you :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! :3
It feels good to not just sit in a cage anymore! Finally I can slay fools once more! :D

the great thing about being a lycan is that you can be really hulking and violent

That's why it was really awesome! ^__^ Skoll completely knocked over the cage!

i was planning to be the last person to come out because of my hulking stature and the last minute help

Okay, quick question... Is anyone paying attention to how many Shepards are still alive? o.o
I get the feeling that we've killed all 10 of them, but I'm not sure...

Heheheh, after reading everybody's posts and doing a quick body count, I think we got a bit carried away:

BODY COUNT (assuming I didn't miscount or otherwise miss anything):

Collem: 2
Pyral: 2
Dead: 2
Violet: 3
Skoll: 3
Ed: 1

So that's 13 dead shepherds. I think we can consider our enemies vanquished! You all had wonderful posts!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
We vanquished them so bad that two more appeared out of nowhere! That is what I call a slaughter! :D

Reactions: Glazer
Overkill :33 You guys get all the awards. All of them.

and me too, yay! The awards ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.